Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased to hear your good news, happy days, even more so with papers sharing so much info on Skankerella today 😍🤩😍
Thank you! 💕 - lets hope there is even more 'happy' news on skankeralle today! Karma is finally arriving!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
JJ has the same shoes…
Oh well done DC, It’s them, the ski trip is on, how is she affording a ski trip, if indeed that is the destination, with this much debt. This is an absolute joke now, it truly is unbelievable, and the kids left again for a nu egg 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm just listening to pod, but just had to put this bit here, when they went to Karen's diner in Brighton, all the kids went (not H of course) but Jett's hat said 'a sperm reject' I'm absolutely horrified by this and they were laughing about it. SFP said it was awful but was laughing. :mad: (Bunny's hat said least favourite)
Whattttt? That's blatant emotional abuse!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Fabulous news indeed for The Family Jomo! Woo hoo!!!
---

hahahahaha thats about as close as the skank is EVER going to get to getting married again!
She looks like one of those bog-roll dollies
Thank you - wonderful news indeed which should of course be followed by hearing that Jett and Bunny are back with dad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Thursday all. I’ve caught up now. @Jomo11 - thats lovely news for your husband and whole family. I am so pleased for you all. ❤

@DC16 - thank you for always polluting your ears with the podcast so we don’t have to. What kind of tit mother thinks it’s acceptable that a 9 and 10 year old dare each other to shave eyebrows (even part) off! 😡 She well and truly boils my piss.
---

I would take this to another thread as this one isn’t about KH or MP. I have to be honest your posts do confuse me sometimes, and I do think, and I say this non critically, you overthink things a bit. That would be stressful.
Thank you @Noseybonk! Happy faces in the Jomo household indeed 😁. J & B partially shave eyebrows off? I missed that somewhere - what on earth??:oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sun journalists we got her, keep reading here and we’ll get you more proof, get ready to write the story of how a bankrupt has left her children to holiday on an expensive ski trip with her new man 👍🏾

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Oh well done DC, It’s them, the ski trip is on, how is she affording a ski trip, if indeed that is the destination, with this much debt. This is an absolute joke now, it truly is unbelievable, and the kids left again for a nu egg 😡
Let's hope while she is away that KH gets to spend quality time with Bunny away from skanky's glaring eyes! I hope she gets caught in an avalanche too! ( Sorry - but naughty that thought but hey?)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This week's pod. 32 minutes ads totalling about 8/9 minutes!
Mentions she was in Liverpool at Christmas and then Newcastle, still no mention of the family Christmas get together. She's happy to be back home to the chaos of love, the kids, all her stuff, the dogs and horses (Me thinks she protests too much since the bailiffs visited and knowing she has given away the animals)
Love Island, still slagging off the Georgia's...GS her attitude is tit and it makes them ugly (mmmmm, yes KP, you should know)
AFP comes in, everyone is there, the crew, Princess & Ed, Jett, Jess & Lynne (so she's still about). She's had them for days, had them then they came back again (that really doesn't make sense!)
Cat jumps up.
Loving Love Island.
JJ rumours. She categorically (can't pronounce it) says she does not have a boyfriend, not with Carl anymore, she is just seeing a friend who is a man. She's single so can go and meet who she likes, when she likes. The media stirring.
There is no fued between her and Ella.
Then says about Karen's diner. With Rosie, James and their kids, so 12 of them. Bunny suggested going, she thought it would be boring, she wouldn't go again it was boring.
Bunny's hat said least favourite. Apparently they get you up, Bunny went up and they tried to get KP up, she was really embarrassed.
Now advertising their tour Katie starts singing. Family are going (says this every time then no one comes along)
AFP starts coughing, tells her to stop and be quiet.
Talks about what it's like in the industry behind the scenes, she doesn't know what it's like to do a 9-5 job, it's odd to her, the kids have been brought up with it, they are never forced on camera. She loves the camera crew.
She naturally does things now, she bossing them about, they tell he it's refreshing to work with someone who knows what to do.
Mentions the old shows, name drops Pete, at the end when her and PA had split, the managers edited the show to be biased.
Someone was coming at 10am to talk about starting her new book. (So all that bullshit about her writing it already was lies)
Then she's going to get nails, then lips (SFP says what again?) Princess & Ed are with her all day.
last night Bunny and Jett were playing a game daring to shave off eyebrows, Bunny shaved the end of hers off, but Jett wouldn't do his, so Bunny was crying, so KFP had to pencil in the tip of her brow earlier.
Listener questions.... One asks about bras, she's bringing her own range out. (Getting pretty boring now the number of times she has said that over the last few years)
The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.
SFP mentions well we are in the top comedy podcasts.
What's the public reaction when she goes out? I don't go out in full makeup and little outfits for a reaction, I'm always dressed down and in my trackies, hoodies, I'm going out for a reason, like to the shops. People says she is smaller than they expect
Now on the beg to do Gogglebox.
Very boring life advice questions. SFP read one out, she hadn't even listened, so she literally had to repeat it all again, explaining the question. She didn't even say goodbye, she just rambles on :ROFLMAO:
'The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.'

No KP it's not, stop with the bullshit and act. The millions of unpaid tax says otherwise. All the adults in the world can see this. People wanting things from you like decent behaviour and taxes is called being an adult. Time to accept the real world now!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Stop picking on KP - she deserves a break, she spent a whole morning on Monday doing Family activities for half term! FFS - you lot are too harsh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Regardless of the reasons MP has gone away without KH, or what anyone thinks about it, why should she and those kiddies miss out on going abroad because of what the hag is doing to KH? It’s unfortunate that he’s not with them of course, but if it was me I would be trying to keep things as normal as possible whilst all the chaos was going on.
It's quite likey Kieran doesn't want to go without both J&B but doesn't expect Michelle to live like a monk with V&A and cancel everything for them because KP's an abusive shite....as others have mentioned, there are other people to consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I called it!! Saying it’s all rumours and the press then jetting off on holiday with him . Cue the pics in the Fail and Scum soon of their “baby making holiday”. This tart would sell her soul for coin, scrap that she has no soul. This must be what she meant by Half Term Fun, hopefully there’ll be an avalanche on the spot where she and she alone is.

plus wasn’t it meant to be the BH today, nice gesture of 2 fingers up to them as well.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hard-working? Sitting in salons for hours on end, having people fussing round her? Posing and pouting in front of a camera phone, admiring herself in the lens? Prancing about in cheap tatty clothes, made in a sweat shop in the Far East by small children?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This week's pod. 32 minutes ads totalling about 8/9 minutes!
Mentions she was in Liverpool at Christmas and then Newcastle, still no mention of the family Christmas get together. She's happy to be back home to the chaos of love, the kids, all her stuff, the dogs and horses (Me thinks she protests too much since the bailiffs visited and knowing she has given away the animals)
Love Island, still slagging off the Georgia's...GS her attitude is tit and it makes them ugly (mmmmm, yes KP, you should know)
AFP comes in, everyone is there, the crew, Princess & Ed, Jett, Jess & Lynne (so she's still about). She's had them for days, had them then they came back again (that really doesn't make sense!)
Cat jumps up.
Loving Love Island.
JJ rumours. She categorically (can't pronounce it) says she does not have a boyfriend, not with Carl anymore, she is just seeing a friend who is a man. She's single so can go and meet who she likes, when she likes. The media stirring.
There is no fued between her and Ella.
Then says about Karen's diner. With Rosie, James and their kids, so 12 of them. Bunny suggested going, she thought it would be boring, she wouldn't go again it was boring.
Bunny's hat said least favourite. Apparently they get you up, Bunny went up and they tried to get KP up, she was really embarrassed.
Now advertising their tour Katie starts singing. Family are going (says this every time then no one comes along)
AFP starts coughing, tells her to stop and be quiet.
Talks about what it's like in the industry behind the scenes, she doesn't know what it's like to do a 9-5 job, it's odd to her, the kids have been brought up with it, they are never forced on camera. She loves the camera crew.
She naturally does things now, she bossing them about, they tell he it's refreshing to work with someone who knows what to do.
Mentions the old shows, name drops Pete, at the end when her and PA had split, the managers edited the show to be biased.
Someone was coming at 10am to talk about starting her new book. (So all that bullshit about her writing it already was lies)
Then she's going to get nails, then lips (SFP says what again?) Princess & Ed are with her all day.
last night Bunny and Jett were playing a game daring to shave off eyebrows, Bunny shaved the end of hers off, but Jett wouldn't do his, so Bunny was crying, so KFP had to pencil in the tip of her brow earlier.
Listener questions.... One asks about bras, she's bringing her own range out. (Getting pretty boring now the number of times she has said that over the last few years)
The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.
SFP mentions well we are in the top comedy podcasts.
What's the public reaction when she goes out? I don't go out in full makeup and little outfits for a reaction, I'm always dressed down and in my trackies, hoodies, I'm going out for a reason, like to the shops. People says she is smaller than they expect
Now on the beg to do Gogglebox.
Very boring life advice questions. SFP read one out, she hadn't even listened, so she literally had to repeat it all again, explaining the question. She didn't even say goodbye, she just rambles on :ROFLMAO:
You deserve a medal @DC16. Can't imagine what she'll say in next week's podcast now that she's been outed over owing loadsamoney to the Tax Man..!

Reactions: 23
I've decided not to post anymore in this thread about it as others rightly pointed out that it was off topic and to take it to the Hayler thread.
My last word on it is, I think it was selfish and could have done a staycation to include Kieran and make the kids just as happy. A holiday in UK would have done them but with her it always has to be Maldives, Mauritius etc - not a thought for KH and actually I think these hol destinations are more for her than the kids. I also don't believe she's getting as many freebies as people think, otherwise everyone would be working for BA.
I don't have any concerns about her with J&B to clarify and I think she's probably a good mother, I just get red flags off some of her social media activity. Having a pop at Valentino's teammates for losing a match was horrible. She seems very materialistic IMO. But obvs nowhere near as bad as KP, not in same realm. I just hope Kieran isn't being taken for a ride as he seems like type to avoid conflict
They've been together for 6 years, I think Kieran would have walked a long time ago if Michelle was "selfish" and "taking him for a ride", sounds more like KFP way of acting, you know, the demanding, selfish, self centred, egotistical, narcissistic, abusive person that this thread is about.

Reactions: 35
Re: Kieran and the non-holiday, I was just about to say that the most likely scenario was that there might be some sort of court case/hearing about the kids but if one of those pairs of feet at the airport are Katie's then perhaps not. Although she does have form for not turning up to important hearings so who knows?

Reactions: 28
I called it!! Saying it’s all rumours and the press then jetting off on holiday with him . Cue the pics in the Fail and Scum soon of their “baby making holiday”. This tart would sell her soul for coin, scrap that she has no soul. This must be what she meant by Half Term Fun, hopefully there’ll be an avalanche on the spot where she and she alone is.

plus wasn’t it meant to be the BH today, nice gesture of 2 fingers up to them as well.
She will also probably use it to play the victim, how dare people say she's spending time with a new man over her kids. She's just a busy working mum having a well-earned break with friends. How darrrrrre you criticise ME ME ME!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.