Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Edna want to know about kryten rumours,,🤔 Edna's the source of all the stories and sells the staged pictures for skank. Edna's main jobs now are skank tells her what to say to the press and they split the money and Edna keeps an eye and posts cryptic crap to skanks social media like the wedding dress pictures to start more rumours of engagement and marriage to kryten. 🤔
Because this showmance was supposed to drum up interest in Kipper and try to get the derailed gravy train back on its tracks (good luck 🤣)... there is naff all else to talk about, well nothing positive ... with Peta, bailiffs, tax evasion, bancruptcy being all over the red tops and they want to distract from all of that. God almighty she was desperately scraping the barrel with Lego, its just been embarrassing ... an awful looking squeaky voiced idiot with a toupee that could pass for 15 and couldn't even manage to look directly at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bankrupt Katie Price owes HMRC £760,000 in unpaid tax https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
---
Sorry don't know how to share properly 🙈
Yes they do a lot with the kids as a family.
I guess if it was me I wouldn't be off on a luxury holiday at half term bringing 2 kids and leaving my partner (who is having a truly tit time lately) at home on his own. I'd stay at home or book a staycation if he had days off and the kids would have just as good a time. It feels selfish, materialistic and off to me personally, just my own opinion. I know this won't go down well but I felt like saying it when I saw him dropping them all at airport and saying he'd miss them.
I don't know how MP air miles work but it could be that she loses them if she doesn't use them? K maybe told her to go and make the most of it.

Reactions: 26
Why does Edna want to know about kryten rumours,,🤔 Edna's the source of all the stories and sells the staged pictures for skank. Edna's main jobs now are skank tells her what to say to the press and they split the money and Edna keeps an eye and posts cryptic crap to skanks social media like the wedding dress pictures to start more rumours of engagement and marriage to kryten. 🤔
What a joke that she pursued education, got a Masters degree and a job with Children in Need - but still resorts to grifting.
Her influencer content is appalling - a picture of laundry detergents bought in Sainsburys? Who cares?
She must do no work at all in her day job with CIN.
She'll give up on influencing like she gave up on childrens clothing business and modelling - because she fails at all these activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes they do a lot with the kids as a family.
I guess if it was me I wouldn't be off on a luxury holiday at half term bringing 2 kids and leaving my partner (who is having a truly tit time lately) at home on his own. I'd stay at home or book a staycation if he had days off and the kids would have just as good a time. It feels selfish, materialistic and off to me personally, just my own opinion. I know this won't go down well but I felt like saying it when I saw him dropping them all at airport and saying he'd miss them.
Well as you said that’s your opinion which you are entitled to. I know you set up a KH thread so perhaps your views on this are best taken over there.
---
I don't know how MP air miles work but it could be that she loses them if she doesn't use them? K maybe told her to go and make the most of it.
You don’t get airmiles when you work for BA

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think someone said the purchase of the Isle of Wight house has been completed?
If so, why haven't PP Fencing and AFP moved in, and still in motorhome at MM? Is it because the house needs work, or are they supervisors for J&B?(if the latter, they're doing a tit job of it)

I don't understand this situation

Reactions: 15
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!
So pleased to hear your good news, happy days, even more so with papers sharing so much info on Skankerella today 😍🤩😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a joke that she pursued education, got a Masters degree and a job with Children in Need - but still resorts to grifting.
Her influencer content is appalling - a picture of laundry detergents bought in Sainsburys? Who cares?
She must do no work at all in her day job with CIN.
She'll give up on influencing like she gave up on childrens clothing business and modelling - because she fails at all these activities.
She's probably hoping "sainsbos" are going to sponsor her for advertising their products I mean she has soo many followers, that's where the mindnumbing detergent pictures come from! Remember this is a family of grifters. ......
---
Well as you said that’s your opinion which you are entitled to. I know you set up a KH thread so perhaps your views on this are best taken over there.
---

You don’t get airmiles when you work for BA
Air miles or the equivalent if you are an employee, I'm sure you know what I meant?

Reactions: 12
Just pondering on the podcast or should it be “odd” cast revelations. How funny would it be if she’s saying the JJ relationship is all crap and rumours but then pics appear of the two of them on holiday. Her braindeads still won’t put 2&2 together
---
I think someone said the purchase of the Isle of Wight house has been completed?
If so, why haven't PP Fencing and AFP moved in, and still in motorhome at MM? Is it because the house needs work, or are they supervisors for J&B?(if the latter, they're doing a tit job of it)

I don't understand this situation
I think it’s both scenarios

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's probably hoping "sainsbos" are going to sponsor her for advertising their products I mean she has soo many followers, that's where the mindnumbing detergent pictures come from! Remember this is a family of grifters. ......
---

Air miles or the equivalent if you are an employee, I'm sure you know what I meant?
I know the facts and only comment on those rather than assumptions. You get staff travel - up to 2 ‘free’ Club Class/First flights depending on your job (MP will get Club) and unlimited ‘ID90’ (economy) flights and you have all year to use them from 01Apr-31Mar each year.

Reactions: 25
I,ve got a horrible feeling she,s gonna get away with this HMRC issue again. With Slimy Rymi pissingmoff she,ll blame him as her manager and her other managers for not making the arrangements to pay. I,m hoping I,m wrong but we,ve seen her skate over things before.
I disagree, this is HER tax whereas she got away with the previous one as it was the Ltd Company tax and it was closed down with debt. Playing with the big boys now and she ain't coming out of this smelling of roses 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's true, we only see part of the story. They've been through a lot of tit.
I just felt bad for him when I saw that and thought about the context.
Maybe he was supposed to go but he's seeing bunny now? Would make sense that he didn't want to spoil Michelle and the kids holiday and not let bunny down either maybe...I dunno x

Reactions: 26
I LOVE that HMRC are coming for the unwashed one. Tax evasion was how Al Capone was scuppered and imprisoned in the end, wasn’t it? He was also riddled with syphilis. They have so much in common.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know the facts and only comment on those rather than assumptions. You get staff travel - up to 2 ‘free’ Club Class/First flights depending on your job (MP will get Club) and unlimited ‘ID90’ (economy) flights and you have all year to use them from 01Apr-31Mar each year.
I guessed the end of financial year would come into play and she's probably using them while the kids are off school.

Reactions: 20
So Krusties, I’m off work tomorrow as I booked the day off to follow ITs bankruptcy, that later got postponed and was too embarrassed to cancel it. Just spotted the HMRC story in DM 🥳. It’s gonna be a late one catching up on here and all the comments on there. But it’s also doing me a favour, as my hubby (who works nights and won’t get in till 3am) decided to lock our bedroom door to stop the kitten getting in, but did it today whilst I was at work and my key is in the bedroom 🫣🙄. My charger is in there too and I’m at 21%. Help! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She must spend a fortune on eaten out and. Takeaways I mean sheese for lunch your looking at about £100 for two, Indian takeaways not cheap takeaway most nights I bet she spends about £500 a week on them more so because her house is full of hanger ons looking for free ride btw no sign of her in Leigh today
I don’t mean to be rude and forgive me if I’ve missed something, but why would she be in Leigh?

Reactions: 5
---

As an ex employee of BA I don’t know what you mean either. No such thing as air miles as an employee, same as you don’t get clubcard points working for Tesco either.

I dunno if I’m alone in seeing the dog whistle here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.