Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like SFP wants to know about JJ on tomorrow’s podcast…
Saw that and cracked up 🙄.
Who is going to tell Dopey Sophie that the rumours were started and are continuing because of the Skank herself, bleeping idiots, their fans must be truly stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Skank is one of the few people if I read she had died I would not feel sad about, thats how much I dislike this creature. I heard the dj Steve Wright passed away today and I think of the good times I listened to him on the radio. With the Skank there would be nothing.
We’ve lost so many good people recently, Steve, Paul o’Grady. Yet talentless oxygen thief’s like her and westcrack and the like somehow slither on

• Sad
Reactions: 32
We’ve lost so many good people recently, Steve, Paul o’Grady. Yet talentless oxygen thief’s like her and westcrack and the like somehow slither on
Tis sad but life isn't fair. I don't believe in karma, sadly many tit people continue to do well for themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Very likely, indeed. Maybe things are moving behind the scenes.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.
I'm sure they know what's best for them and their kids MrsB.
It's easy to forget that what we are shown on SM by these people is very rarely the full picture of what's actually going on in real life.
Seeing how K &M have handled this whole nightmare I'm confident they are doing right by their children, now and in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm sure they know what's best for them and their kids MrsB.
It's easy to forget that what we are shown on SM by these people is very rarely the full picture of what's actually going on in real life.
Seeing how K &M have handled this whole nightmare I'm confident they are doing right by their children, now and in the future.
That's true, we only see part of the story. They've been through a lot of tit.
I just felt bad for him when I saw that and thought about the context.

Reactions: 17
🤔🤔🤔 Is JJ making his escape 🤣
His stupid bleeping bags id be embarrased 🤣🤣🤣
---
That's a few faces and wigs ago
---
I reckon she is having a meltdown tonight ... alone on valentines ... dumped by Sinky and Lego won't play the showmance game ... bet she has locked herself in the attic wearing the pink Pete wedding dress, swigging wine from the bottle snorting ❄ with Katie and Peter shows on repeat screeching along to a cd of them singing whole noo world in between sobs
I do hope shes by herself pissed right off lol realising nobody wants her
---
Boris Becker tried to blame accountants. It's not a good enough excuse in law because it's still your personal responsibility, like in the scenario you describe.
My ex was a scaffolder had an accountant that fucked everything up HMRC told him it was his responsibility to check and pay his tax vat and ni so she wont be able to use that as an excuse hopefully shes running out of options to get out of her BH in April seems the net is closing in on her big time
---
Hair looks shite and why is she dressed like a quality street.
Cheap nasty clothes as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Katie Price #357 Skank still not paying her bills, still waiting on Alex to spill meanwhile Kryten has run for the hills

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hoping and preying Ted.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Im 🙏🙏🙏🙏 as well cant wait for her to have her arrogance knocked out of her and shes held accountable for everything ive never known anybody get away with as much as she does and always playing a bleeping victim pisses me right off

Reactions: 22

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines and half term. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.
I am sure if he had gone with them there would have been a discussion about him enjoying an exotic holiday whilst his other 2 children were living in squalor.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, think about the optics. If he has benefited from a GoFundMe thing and is then seen in the Maldives... Even if it is a work-related benefit thing from Michelle's work, it doesn't look good.
Plus, if he has waited this long to get access to Bunny, then he'd not want to jeopardise that by bleeping off on holiday.
He's not Katie, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I am sure if he had gone with them there would have been a discussion about him enjoying an exotic holiday whilst his other 2 children were living in squalor.
Agree, and he has his own business to keep going. Needs the money right now. M will be on a freebie, nice for the boys. Kieran has said before she doesn’t get much 1 on 1 time with them because of work. I’m sure it’s fine. See the card and gifts she left him?

Reactions: 38
Hmmm I think she’ll still be going away with him, maybe a 2 day mini break? Shes not going to let the wee man run away just yet. Bring on the backgrid pictures. I love it when she’s in despo mode. 🤣
I think Mummy tightened the Apron cash string and he has buggered off ... like Brave Sir Robin 🤣 ... would love him to stick around for a bit though for the comedy value 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines and half term. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.
OMG they are constantly doing things in the UK with V and A! Things that used to include B and J too! KH’s Insta is constantly showing him out and about with A especially….sometimes at zoos/animal parks but mostly several times a week playing in local woods which is brilliant!

Reactions: 33
OMG they are constantly doing things in the UK with V and A! Things that used to include B and J too! KH’s Insta is constantly showing him out and about with A especially….sometimes at zoos/animal parks but mostly several times a week playing in local woods which is brilliant!
Yes they do a lot with the kids as a family.
I guess if it was me I wouldn't be off on a luxury holiday at half term bringing 2 kids and leaving my partner (who is having a truly tit time lately) at home on his own. I'd stay at home or book a staycation if he had days off and the kids would have just as good a time. It feels selfish, materialistic and off to me personally, just my own opinion. I know this won't go down well but I felt like saying it when I saw him dropping them all at airport and saying he'd miss them.

Reactions: 15
Why does Edna want to know about kryten rumours,,🤔 Edna's the source of all the stories and sells the staged pictures for skank. Edna's main jobs now are skank tells her what to say to the press and they split the money and Edna keeps an eye and posts cryptic crap to skanks social media like the wedding dress pictures to start more rumours of engagement and marriage to kryten. 🤔

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.