Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World exclusive ... Lego caught by hidden paps whilst privately gifting the worlds most expensive bouquet of roses to his stunning natural mowdel valentine Kipper

'Things are moving really fast ... please don't kill and eat me after if we ever shag'
HAHAHA I LOOVVEE IT, don't you love it???? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, she's definitely not an independent woman...
No driver's licence, needs a chauffeur.
Can't clean her house, needs a cleaner.
Can't look after her kids alone, needs a corrupt nanny.
Needs the drama, needs to always have a backup bloke on standby to audition for 'the one'
Is in trouble for something, needs whatever is the most trending MH diagnosis to get out of it.
1707910446017.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t remember this.. What happened with this one?
Oooo... I don't remember this one either so here's the full article... Couldn't have lasted long either. Perhaps he found out how rancid she is?

The pair were seen packing on the PDA at Sheesh Chigwell earlier this week after being set up by a mutual friend. (Question: Does she meet all her victims at Sheesh...?!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oooo... I don't remember this one either so here's the full article... Couldn't have lasted long either. Perhaps he found out how rancid she is?

The pair were seen packing on the PDA at Sheesh Chigwell earlier this week after being set up by a mutual friend. (Question: Does she meet all her victims at Sheesh...?!!)

I love how they say "she managed to secure a date" - almost like she bought him for the afternoon.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Its been back there this week stalking prey (albeit with a very bored looking Bunty in tow).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have visions of his mum getting the next plane over to give him one clip around the ear and then drag him away from her by it!! :ROFLMAO:
Hope he doesn’t have a temper tantrum and throw his little bag in the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1707912690094.png

Madam, I hope you are reading this.... YOU have NEVER done a good deed in all your life. You suck the F'ing niceness out of everything & everyone around you.
Your heart is as ugly as your face.
An 'independent woman' wouldn't need loads of cronies & YES people around her 24/7, blowing smoke up her arse (and driving her around because she can't LEGALLY drive). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is SO NOT YOU.

So here are a dew TRUE & meaningful quotes, specifically tailored for you to savour:-
1707913076366.png
1707913094262.png
1707913113107.png
1707913128233.png

God this mutilated, arrogant gargoyle ' boil's my piss', as out lovely Dolly eloquently put's it. :sick: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What mugs gonna pay those prices??
Especially as mature middle aged RR owners are being turned away for insurance by RR themselves even when they've been with them for insurance already...they just aren't renewing

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.