Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tracey... thank you for the inclusion of bins. That made me snort my tea out of my nose..!
'woo hoo ... I love bins'

I don’t remember this.. What happened with this one?
Think its that Addison idiot she cheated on Boyson with ... another 'millionaire businessman' that actually lives on mummy & daddys coin
---
I love how they say "she managed to secure a date" - almost like she bought him for the afternoon.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Its been back there this week stalking prey (albeit with a very bored looking Bunty in tow).
Well, she found Crawl there when she had Princess in tow ... rinse and repeat ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2024 still going well for you hun?

And we are only 6/7 weeks in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
His Mummy found out and sent him on holiday to the Russian Gulags until he came to his senses.
Legohead's Mummy will have a lot to say to him over skanky too.
This is her type now ... immature 30 something mummy's boys who live off an allowance from daddy and spend their time trying to become zlebs

Reactions: 29
Each car comes with a kilo of ❄ in a hidden compartment and the added bonus of it's been used for sink boys OF wank sessions on Pricey Towers driveway also being linked to the gorgeous celebrity model reality star katie Price these cars can only increase in value. 🤣
And come's with extra bonus of free cleaning cloth, Jizer cleaning solution & fish odour eliminating spray.
1707914127949.png
1707914175996.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Latest...! I would have thought she owed more than that.... especially the new tax on all her sideline selling.

This will be the tip of the forensic accountants iceberg ... buckle your seat belt Kipper ... its going to be a bumpy ride 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And come's with extra bonus of free cleaning cloth, Jizer cleaning solution & fish odour eliminating spray. View attachment 2756495View attachment 2756496
Found her some nice shoes ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Close to home , much ? 🤣🤣
Coaching from an Essix Geeza who flogs overpriced high mileage cars, if you wouldn't buy a car from him you're certainly not going to take his advice.
---
Good eh, happy Valentine's day KFP. 😘
Is that included in the Bankruptcy or additional and also didn't the HMRC write off one of her company tax debts a few years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I owed even a fraction of that to HMRC, I'd have had the book thrown at me by now. I was threatened with legal action and possibly jail over 3 grand in overpaid tax credits ffs. How does this bleep keep getting away with it? Hoping this is the start of a very swift downfall but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's still dodging everything this time next year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Coaching from an Essix Geeza who flogs overpriced high mileage cars, if you wouldn't buy a car from him you're certainly not going to take his advice.
---

Is that included in the Bankruptcy or additional and also didn't the HMRC write off one of her company tax debts a few years ago?
I think HMRC came off the list. They have far greater powers than the trustees

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I got a letter few years ago from tax office I owed them £1000 I was so upset,as I had low pension and just my state pension,what the fault was where my private pension tax office had fucked it up,so no fault of me but the tax office.I was fuming I was so upset as I thought everything was in order etc.That tax office fucked it.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Bankrupt Katie Price owes HMRC £760,000 in unpaid tax https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
---
Sorry don't know how to share properly 🙈
Aww, Happy Valentine's day, madam. What a lovely day you're having Chased by the taxman (non compliance of paperwork too - tut tut - criminal office) :mad: & having to rely on other's to drive you where you need to go. So much for being an INDEPENDENT woman. Maybe you can borrow JJ's little bag, to pack your toothbrush & toothpaste in, for when you do a Boris & get sent to jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
He's advertising it, so it's highly likely to be free. It even says 'free consultation'.....so that at least is definitely free.
He's done plenty of 'influencing' before, hotels, meals etc. They will all be for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
2024 still going well for you hun?

And we are only 6/7 weeks in
1707915367050.png
Very well said. Not the greatest of starts. Wonder what will be served on her next
1707915495648.png
And we've still got Alex's story, hopefully soon.
1707915599630.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.