Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will NEVER go for an older man though as she needs the validation from a younger man to prove that she is still 'sexy' and has still 'got it'. Of course if she did go for an older man she would look so much better and younger but that wouldn't give her the boost her ego craves. By being with younger men she can convince herself that she still is younger too! I have a friend like this, got divorced a few years ago and will only date younger men, even though she wants someone with 'money' as she puts it, and she is 50 now herself! She did date a rich older guy but dumped him as he had too much baggage, i.e. teenage children, one of whom is disabled.
I think it's more than that, she can't connect with a bloke her own age or older because she is so mentally immature ... she is still a teenager in her head, never grew beyond that ... thats why she picks up with all these immature 30 something blokes who also act like they are 17

Reactions: 52
Our car insurances in France are a fraction of the UK. I guess the premiums get stacked up to cover for assholes like the skank who don't bother with the inconvenience of wasting money on insurance - everybody who complies with The Law gets to cover the likes of skanky :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I think Nelson Muntz speaks for all Krusties after hearing this latest news!

View attachment 2756583

So is this new tax debt after some of her Tax was written off? She's in such a big mess. She was never getting away with not paying tax. The Taxman does NOT give up. They're like the robot from terminator 2, they just keep coming 😅 😂😂🤣
The previous tax that was written off was in relation to one of her failed companies I think, which is why it was written off. Her most recent one is her personal tax which is a whole different ball game, but she will doubtless think because it got written off before it will be again this time, but it won't! Plus the previous one was a much smaller amount, around £27,000 if I remember correctly. It still beggars belief though how she is STILL allowed to continue spending the way she does! Why aren't her earnings paid directly to the trustees who then give her an amount to live on? Isn't this how bankruptcy usually works?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think it's more than that, she can't connect with a bloke her own age or older because she is so mentally immature ... she is still a teenager in her head, never grew beyond that ... thats why she picks up with all these immature 30 something blokes who also act like they are 17
I think she can control them better too. Less mature, less experienced. An older man with a proper job would probably dump her as soon as she started with her shenanigans and game-playing. There's some creepy male celebs who do this too. Him from Red Hot Chili Peppers and Courtney Kardashian's ex!......ohh and Madonna 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah, she's definitely not an independent woman...
No driver's licence, needs a chauffeur.
Can't clean her house, needs a cleaner.
Can't look after her kids alone, needs a corrupt nanny.
Needs the drama, needs to always have a backup bloke on standby to audition for 'the one'
Is in trouble for something, needs whatever is the most trending MH diagnosis to get out of it.
View attachment 2756397
Well seeing as science is now starting to lean towards there not just being one universe but likely multiple ones, that goes some way to explain that Fishy Price actually does live in an alternate reality to the rest of us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The previous tax that was written off was in relation to one of her failed companies I think, which is why it was written off. Her most recent one is her personal tax which is a whole different ball game, but she will doubtless think because it got written off before it will be again this time, but it won't! Plus the previous one was a much smaller amount, around £27,000 if I remember correctly. It still beggars belief though how she is STILL allowed to continue spending the way she does! Why aren't her earnings paid directly to the trustees who then give her an amount to live on? Isn't this how bankruptcy usually works?
Good. She can't shirk the responsibility of the personal tax then. I can't wait to hear exactly how much she'll be in trouble 🤪. About time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To owe that much, what was her estimated earnings?

Reactions: 19
Seems like HMRC really are going to crack down on the freebie influencer culture too! Good!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/25935342/katie-prices-six-figure-tax-bill-bankrupt-star-debt/
Heres The Sun now - its made up from tax,, VAT and late payment penalties :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
I thought the hair-transplant thing for Kieran was A JOKE!! (??)

Reactions: 5
Does this arrogant creature not realise, that when you owe money & don't pay it back, it's called stealing? When official's ask you for information & paperwork (tax office/forensic accountants/trustee's etc) & you ignore it, but continue pampering yourself & spending like a lottery winner, you're in BIG doodah's.
Sooner or later everyone sit's down to a banquet of consequences. She may have got away with things, until now, but seem's like suddenly loads happening. Bailiffs have visited. Found out she's being done for more driving while banned/no insurance car crimes. Something going on with access to J & B. Kieran managed to see Bunny. F4J released a shocking statement. Alex due to reveal info in a book. Got BH looming. I have NO DOUBT 100% there is other things going on that we haven't heard about yet.

And this one is for poor Blade. View attachment 2756634
I can’t wait for Alex’s book. I’ll be first in line, lining his pockets 😅 I hope he makes a killing that pales her many tomes of lies and libel into insignificance.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ohhhhhhh, Kryten didn’t deliver, she’s all alone (so she says🤦🏽‍♀️) on such a romantic day, comeback SadBoy🙏🏾😁….

Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please staaaaaaaaaaay

A sadness in her posts, as she pretends to laugh through her tears …..

IMG_6543.jpeg

Oh but I’ll dance tonight 🥳 I’ll dance with a gorgeous man, cos I can pick a good one, who stays, cos I’m not a complete thunder c*nt asshole of a human 😁

Oh Skank, who’s year is it 🤔 believe it’s all who want your comeuppance, ain’t yours girl 😈😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
End of November time HMRC started the ball rolling and about the same time there was a big clan meeting involving sink boy, skank started to do less tiktok and JYY flogging and stopped all the grifting and Christmas present freebies, seems someone's told her to only accept cash in hand jobs to make it look like she's not earning a lot. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ohhhhhhh, Kryten didn’t deliver, she’s all alone (so she says🤦🏽‍♀️) on such a romantic day, comeback SadBoy🙏🏾😁….

Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please staaaaaaaaaaay

A sadness in her posts, as she pretends to laugh through her tears …..

View attachment 2756787

Oh but I’ll dance tonight 🥳 I’ll dance with a gorgeous man, cos I can pick a good one, who stays, cos I’m not a complete thunder c*nt asshole of a human 😁

Oh Skank, who’s year is it 🤔 believe it’s all who want your comeuppance, ain’t yours girl 😈😁
Wonder if that means she is in the hairdressers again, getting ready for a night out with Backgrid & JJ, oooh, she's maybe into a throuple ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.