Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she has brainwashed him. šŸ˜”
So many insecure childish parents do this! bleeping horrific behaviour! My uncle hasnā€™t seen his kids in years. Has never met his grandkids. She bumped into me in a shop and tried telling me what a horrible man my uncle was, and that he was having an affairā€¦.how heā€™s a terrible person. I informed her that heā€™s my uncle, and that if he is or isnā€™t having an affair (he wasnā€™t) itā€™s non of my business! She has a house she hasnā€™t paid for and 2 beautiful children. She absolutely poisoned them against him. She needed their attention and adoration even though she ignored them for most of their childhood because she wouldnā€™t get out of bed! There are some nasty vindictive cunts in the world!
---
I've noticed this. She looks at people really intently it's weird. Like ownership :sick:
Itā€™s a Narc trait. Part of the love bombing! No one is more important than you! Look how I pay attention, how important you are tho MEEEEE! No one loves you like I do!!! Narc narc narc!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She wasnā€™t quite sure. Apparently he fell out with someone and they reported him. The pictures were in a nursery setting but she wasnā€™t sure what that meant. I believe her though, sheā€™s told me plenty thatā€™s true before.

Basically, anyone can call childrens services and anonymously report and there is a duty to investigate, or anything involvement child settings and sexuality, that will get looked at. Likely, they looked at that, realised there wasnā€™t really anything in it; and Pricey has capitalised on this to stop contact. Sheā€™s thick but sheā€™s not daft is she.

Unfortunately, the courts make the final choices based on tit legislation and out of touch judges. This is why children die.
Skanky has filmed a lot of her OF content in Princess's bedroom too so why should that be any different? Not doubting your story but it would seem a strange thing to report, especially when F4J have reported that skanky has had sex in front of the kids!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm confused also, I don't know how taking OF photos in his kids rooms without kids present would get him into trouble. I think the poster gave the info in good faith to be fair, I'm just struggling to see how this could be true and could stop him seeing J&B. Especially as V&A stayed with him so he was considered no risk
Yes, sadly it is very vague, I will see if I can get her to find out more.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. There isnā€™t a safeguarding factor unless it made it obvious the location, or had something identifiable in the picture. The issue is that if someone calls childrens services to put in a referral, it legally HAS to be followed up (honestly, I used to get so angry with some of the absolute shite and spiteful, tit for tat stuff I had to deal with instead of focusing on actual vulnerable children and I was in legals). As part of follow up, you speak to all schools, agencies and both parents. You then make a decision and based on what I know, it would have been shut down. I think KP has then used this to both point score in the media and to stop the children seeing their father. It would also explain why her post was so vauge around it because had their been something significant, you just know her or ā€œsources close toā€ would have at least leaked it.

So in a nutshell, I think KP made a decision to stop the kids seeing their dad and would justify that as ā€œsafeguardingā€ knowing KH would have to fight tooth and nail for contact.

Sadly any parent can stop contact by using the words ā€œparental responsibilityā€ and ā€œsafeguardingā€ you would not believe how many spiteful people hid behind this

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Canā€™t wait to see what she does with the kids tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, and for the next 8 years ā€¦being a good parent has to be longer than a day and a couple of snaps at a roller blading rink or at a fun fairā€¦. Sorry but I am calling it! There is absolutely no way this facade will continue! Hopefully bunny will continue to rebuild her relationship with her father and her brother and this means that KP will have to continue to keep up with proving she is equally as good a parent and although not an ideal situation at least the kids are not housebound and having a little bit of fun!!
And those poor children. She must constantly get their hopes up and then shatter them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Comment under one of Carl's insta grid posts šŸ˜¬
View attachment 2753042
If this woman believes this is a proper relationship she's utterly deluded. No body language expert required....he's there for the clicks & only the clicks
---
@Private2407 asked to do a Conehead pic on the last page of the last thread šŸ§µšŸ˜€ xxx
Just made šŸ˜„šŸ’–šŸ„°ā¤šŸ’•šŸ¤—šŸ˜€šŸ˜˜ xxx...

View attachment 2753168
Omg Pom...I LOVE IT ā¤ šŸ„°šŸ˜ I know you service a few threads & I've read how much you're appreciated in them ā¤šŸ©·šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’š

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am sickened and disgusted about what is happening to Jett. I,ve seen it and been an innocent part of it before, it is heart renderering, but I am getting so dizzy with going round in circles. I truly cannot see a way to get off. I feel I,m on a roundabout that Skank is pushing. Are all of us tattlers wrong ? Why and how is she getting away with it again. Love bombing B isolating J. What bleeping kind of social worker is or was Dim Lynn who allows this. I,ve worked with some god awful social workers but even those would draw the line at KFP,s shenanigans. I hope the legoman drops a brick on her and fucks her right off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Iā€™m a thread behind but had to post Cla speaking about Skanky šŸ¤£ edited to say first time Iā€™ve agreed with CLA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I do marvel as to how KP is still alive, considering the amount she has put her body through and what she continues to put in her body.
Sheā€™s be human equivalent of a cockroach clearly
---
She can't look after her own kids let alone making her god mum to an even more defenseless baby šŸ¤¬View attachment 2752220
That child looks terrified. I would have the same face tbh If she put her claws on me. ā€œ natural mummy ā€œ LMFAO

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Snigger.....

....although I think Skanky means 'natural mother' rather than 'natural body' but then she's neither of these either...!
Natural lol. At this point she has to be taking the piss. Or she is literally so desperate to be acknowledged she will say any old jibberpish In the hope it will be printed. If she wasnā€™t such an evil abusive narc you would almost feel sorry for her. Thankfully she is so no one does

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I noticed that as well. Jett may just as well be invisible - in fact, I take that back he IS invisible to her. She is not interested in him at all and it shows so much. Bunny is her golden child and ironically the one that is allowed to see KH. So jett perhaps, has been poisoned against his dad by being made to feel that his dad doesn't want him - trouble is she doesn't want him either. He's just a pawn in her revenge against KH. She will not let him see him until legally forced to, by then the poor lad will be too afraid to do anything. I don't know how things work, but I would be more worried about him because he is so isolated and cut off now. Had he been spoken to ask about his views? Does anybody actually know how is feeling? Within this year he should be starting senior school, but I fear he will be eaten alive due to his social and educational isolation. None of us know what he is going through and KFP rarely mentions him and of course we will never be told ( which is right of course). I fear for him the longer he remains in her 'care'.
You summed it up perfectly , I feel so sorry for Jet, god knows what is going to happen to him, SS should be stepping in now and insisting he returns to school and has counselling and mediation, so that he can begin to rebuild his relationship with his Dad and is reunited with his brother Apollo, itā€™s very very sad

Reactions: 32
that child she is saying she is going to be a godmother to is the child of one of the persons who runs one of the clinics she goes to for all the so called face and bum treatments if you look on her page she is a Katie Price wannabe so no wonder she as picked Katie to be godmother nothing to do with i know my childs godmother will be a role model more like i want my child to be famous and thinks by linking her to Katie it will bring her fame

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
that child she is saying she is going to be a godmother to is the child of one of the persons who runs one of the clinics she goes to for all the so called face and bum treatments if you look on her page she is a Katie Price wannabe so no wonder she as picked Katie to be godmother nothing to do with i know my childs godmother will be a role model more like i want my child to be famous and thinks by linking her to Katie it will bring her fame
The same woman who fell out with skank over money then was allover that bianca Gascoigne when she was with skanks ex Boyson..desperately wants the lifestyle, another one who thrives riding on zlist coat tails.
The day out yesterday purely for skank to get good mum points as the other woman with them Freya follows kieran and he follows her.

Had to laugh as Freya said this comment on lou post ..was this a veiled dig at skank about putting kids first before own self carešŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Too little too late
Exactly. Much too late. Can't make up for the crappy Xmas those poor 2 kids had. No food. Didn't see any presents. Big row with Crawl. Him & Harvey smashing up the apartment. What a terrible time for J & B. Dragged constantly from one salon to the next, while 'mummy' has 'self care' pampering sessions. She's only doing this because Kieran saw Bunny & Michelle spent time with her. Bunny waiting on her own mother, cooking & making her cup's of tea. This is no life for those children. In 15 months, since she 'kidnapped' those children, their life has been turned upside down. She's a F'ing disgrace.
I really thought after the DL situation, authorities would get this situation with the kids sorted as priority. They clearly F'd up. I understand the courts are involved, but it's dragging on too slowly. Thankfully, it appears wheels are in motion & Kieran got to see Bunny. God know's what's happened to Jett though. She really has poisoned that little boy's mind.

No doubt tomorrow there will be fake picture's of flowers, hearts etc, from this moron of a bloke, who in my opinion look's gross. Anything for paid publicity. She make's herself look a slut (well she is), moving from one bloke to the next, even if it is a fake set up.
How she think's she can drag herself back from the mess she's in, just amazes me. She's arrogant & doesn't seem to be aware of what a mess she looks & what utter carnage he life is. But, all the time she's getting away with car crimes, bankruptcy dragging on, etc, she believes she's invincible. And unfortunately, she does appear to be.
Like most of us think, she needs to keep those 2 kids with her, to justify keeping MM. But a smaller house would be adequate. I was hoping J & B would be back with Kieran before next BH, but sadly, that's unlikely now.
Still, the fact that the MM is draining her financially (the bill's alone must be huge) and the state of disrepair inside & out, is comforting. She can't afford that place. It's status to her. 8/9( bedroom detached 'mansion'. Even if it is a cesspit.
Be interesting to see what happens if/when AFP leave's for IOW. I still think her & Mr PP are there for reason's to do J & B.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
So many insecure childish parents do this! bleeping horrific behaviour! My uncle hasnā€™t seen his kids in years. Has never met his grandkids. She bumped into me in a shop and tried telling me what a horrible man my uncle was, and that he was having an affairā€¦.how heā€™s a terrible person. I informed her that heā€™s my uncle, and that if he is or isnā€™t having an affair (he wasnā€™t) itā€™s non of my business! She has a house she hasnā€™t paid for and 2 beautiful children. She absolutely poisoned them against him. She needed their attention and adoration even though she ignored them for most of their childhood because she wouldnā€™t get out of bed! There are some nasty vindictive cunts in the world!
---

Itā€™s a Narc trait. Part of the love bombing! No one is more important than you! Look how I pay attention, how important you are tho MEEEEE! No one loves you like I do!!! Narc narc narc!
ever since I met my husband his daughter had been poisoned against us. He got proof he found messages from her mother saying she isnā€™t allowed to stay with us again (one night stand not even an ex)
Funny enough sheā€™s got fake tits and barrows of filler too. Sheā€™s a grade A bleep and going from man to man the most recent she posted a lot of their texts on TikTok making out he was abusive to her when you can see sheā€™s clearly unhinged. Reminds me of kipper.
so this whole poisoning and brainwashing really gets under my skin. Itā€™s abusive not only to the child but to their siblings, their father and his wife. Anyone who does it is a terrible human. And extremely narcissistic and abusive and karma will get them.Iā€™m just here, waiting. I miss my stepdaughter šŸ˜­.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Said to @Dollylovesshoes we gonna need a bigger piss-pot this week, ainā€™t that turning out to be the truth, sheā€™s full on churning out the ā€˜Mum of the Yearā€™ garbage lies to her stupid dwindling fanbase and no doubt the courts. Yes my gears be grinding seeing this latest effort to counter KH having access to B at last šŸ˜”

Sadly we all know it was coming, and just seeing DCā€˜s post confirming what I believe has also happened, yes she has brain-washed poor J. Sheā€™s had them too long, that boy is in big trouble, his education in tatters, no friends, isolated and alone. I donā€™t know the way forward for him now, just so very sad she was allowed to destroy their lives, I still have hope for B, but appears the manipulation of J by its hideous so-called mother will be very difficult to undo and resolve. Iā€™m happy KH has finally got access to B, itā€™s something for the guy to hold onto, but itā€™s not enough is it. They need to be taken from her completely, I just donā€™t think that will happen, again I so want to be wrong, just feel it in my bones that Iā€™m not šŸ˜”

Anyway to try not be so bleak, and kinda off-topic, and it links to Skank, but has anyone seen Katonaā€™s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasnā€˜t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first šŸ˜± These women are an absolute freak showā€¦

View attachment 2752864
This looks like a 60yr old who has had a lot of surgery. She's had buccal fat removal, stupid stupid woman. You can tell she's had lipo, not post weight normally, as her legs are still chubby. Unrecognizable, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2752600
Video on her stories. Constantly watching Bunny, Bunny is being so love bombed now šŸ˜”
The timing of this "good mum" tit is suspect. She does duck all with the kids for 18 months and as soon as Kieran gets visitation she starts love bombing B and taking them places. My suspicious mind is telling me it's bullshit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.