Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wander I mean wonder.
If something about the fact, she never does kid friendly days was mentioned in court, that it's always about her needs being met and never the kids.

Can't see the courts or SS taking to kindly to a new Step Daddy all of a sudden
One escapes out the front door, whilst another is dragged through the back door
I love that comment about the door, funny as. It's like a revolving door in her case

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I seem to remember Willow saying this. ( i could be wrong, could've been someone else)
Yes. She told Jett that Kieran has a new family now with Michelle & doesn't want to see J & B. That was how it all started with her stopping the 2 kids seeing their daddy, when she eventually decided to return from Thailand. She has poisoned that boy's mind. Frightening him by telling lie's about Kieran, with the gun story. Making Jett frightened to live in the MM, ghost stories etc. The shocking things he has seen/heard, with fights, her off her face etc etc. The poor lad already had anxiety issues before all this. She's just played on his problems & made him a nervous wreck. Removing him from school, from his friends, from his football, everything he knew has been taken away from him. In my book, this is emotional abuse. No other words for it. This is why it's so bloody upsetting that this bent Social Worker has been complicit in the whole sorry tale. Bad enough KFP has brainwashed that poor boy (and Bunny), but for someone who should be a 'professional' has also enabled (and still is), inappropriate behaviours towards a young child. :mad::mad::mad::mad: How can this damage be repaired? Loads of counselling? God only knows.I'm not a professional in child psychology, but to me, the only way forward would be for Jett to be gradually removed completely from KFP, given help from the right people & returned to Kieran. No 50/50 access.
I will also add. Crawl has played a part in all this too. He knew what KFP was saying & doing. He may not be a father himself, but it's shocking he stood back & allowed this dreadful alienation of the kids from their father to continue. AND, don't let me even go there with what I think about the PRICE clan's involvement in all this.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sum's up poor Jett:-

Children who have been emotionally abused may: lack confidence and have low self-esteem. be withdrawn and very quiet. experience mental health issues.

Effects of Childhood Emotional Abuse

Children who experience chronic emotional abuse can suffer from anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, PTSD and suicide. Childhood emotional abuse is strongly correlated with depression, anxiety disorders, attachment problems and substance abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Yes. She told Jett that Kieran has a new family now with Michelle & doesn't want to see J & B. That was how it all started with her stopping the 2 kids seeing their daddy, when she eventually decided to return from Thailand. She has poisoned that boy's mind. Frightening him by telling lie's about Kieran, with the gun story. Making Jett frightened to live in the MM, ghost stories etc. The shocking things he has seen/heard, with fights, her off her face etc etc. The poor lad already had anxiety issues before all this. She's just played on his problems & made him a nervous wreck. Removing him from school, from his friends, from his football, everything he knew has been taken away from him. In my book, this is emotional abuse. No other words for it. This is why it's so bloody upsetting that this bent Social Worker has been complicit in the whole sorry tale. Bad enough KFP has brainwashed that poor boy (and Bunny), but for someone who should be a 'professional' has also enabled (and still is), inappropriate behaviours towards a young child. :mad::mad::mad::mad: How can this damage be repaired? Loads of counselling? God only knows.I'm not a professional in child psychology, but to me, the only way forward would be for Jett to be gradually removed completely from KFP, given help from the right people & returned to Kieran. No 50/50 access.
I will also add. Crawl has played a part in all this too. He knew what KFP was saying & doing. He may not be a father himself, but it's shocking he stood back & allowed this dreadful alienation of the kids from their father to continue. AND, don't let me even go there with what I think about the PRICE clan's involvement in all this.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sum's up poor Jett:-

Children who have been emotionally abused may: lack confidence and have low self-esteem. be withdrawn and very quiet. experience mental health issues.

Effects of Childhood Emotional Abuse

Children who experience chronic emotional abuse can suffer from anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, PTSD and suicide. Childhood emotional abuse is strongly correlated with depression, anxiety disorders, attachment problems and substance abuse.
I was on here when the SS/DL happened, I’ve got a rough idea of what happened - but wouldn’t there be consequences for her to just start staying with/having a close relationship with a family that she was once employed to support the children? Obviously we don’t know everything that’s going on, but surely someone in that position can’t just get close with no repercussions?

Reactions: 23
Jett is with KP and Bunny, on her stories in the bumper cars.
Just a thought, but I wonder if Jett is having some sort of counselling & it's been advised/told that KFP must stop giving his publicity, taking pictures/video's of him. As lately, we are seeing very little of the poor lad. Or, as other's have stated, he has no USE to her. Just interested in Bunny.
Think Jett would probably say too much IF Kieran was to see him. That's why she stopped him going to school . He already said too much to the teachers. Surely the school will have to do reports when/if it get's to court?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
ever since I met my husband his daughter had been poisoned against us. He got proof he found messages from her mother saying she isn’t allowed to stay with us again (one night stand not even an ex)
Funny enough she’s got fake tits and barrows of filler too. She’s a grade A bleep and going from man to man the most recent she posted a lot of their texts on TikTok making out he was abusive to her when you can see she’s clearly unhinged. Reminds me of kipper.
so this whole poisoning and brainwashing really gets under my skin. It’s abusive not only to the child but to their siblings, their father and his wife. Anyone who does it is a terrible human. And extremely narcissistic and abusive and karma will get them.I’m just here, waiting. I miss my stepdaughter 😭.
Guaranteed these types of mothers will be straight on to child support agency if the fathers dared to stop their payments though ! But they happily deny contact 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Those Price sister have questionable fashion sense. Why does Edna think this looks good enough to film and post? She looks like a woman.
Old frumpys plugging her country look 🤣🤣🤣 yet looks utterly ridiculous
A scarecrow could wear it better than edna at let's pretend im a wholesome rural living gal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Those Price sister have questionable fashion sense. Why does Edna think this looks good enough to film and post? She looks like a woman.
Oi! Ya beige enabling bleep! You don't wear a Gilet with a bloody thick sweatshirt & baggy woman trousers.. you look even fatter, ya fat bleep! Now duck Off! & read that ya witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a thought, but I wonder if Jett is having some sort of counselling & it's been advised/told that KFP must stop giving his publicity, taking pictures/video's of him. As lately, we are seeing very little of the poor lad. Or, as other's have stated, he has no USE to her. Just interested in Bunny.
Think Jett would probably say too much IF Kieran was to see him. That's why she stopped him going to school . He already said too much to the teachers. Surely the school will have to do reports when/if it get's to court?
Under these circumstances while he's not been going to school wouldn't SS supply a tutor?? they certainly did for my daughter while her health & MH kept her from going in?

Reactions: 13
I was on here when the SS/DL happened, I’ve got a rough idea of what happened - but wouldn’t there be consequences for her to just start staying with/having a close relationship with a family that she was once employed to support the children? Obviously we don’t know everything that’s going on, but surely someone in that position can’t just get close with no repercussions?
I do find it odd. years ago I worked in a particular supported housing project that housed girls aged 16 to 25 and we had a young lady who had come from another service to stay with us. One of the staff from her previous service bumped into her in town I was with her and it was very obvious that she hadn’t seen him for the year she had been with us. Anyway to cut a long story short they started seeing each other and my line manager reported him to the local authority as he was still working with vulnerable people, he was instantly sacked and told to stop seeing her, because of the background of her previous abuse. By law I don’t think that this would stand up but he definitely lost the right to ever work with vulnerable people again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guaranteed these types of mothers will be straight on to child support agency if the fathers dared to stop their payments though ! But they happily deny contact 🤬
Yes your so right could name you one that nearly wreaked my sons life and still thinks it was ok to say what she did I will get my day still my grand child has now grown 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There was a post on the last thread to say KP had been spotted at school.

The school named is a mixed comprehensive secondary school in West Sussex, so hopefully this means Jett is going back into education from September bless him.

Reactions: 25
Yes your so right could name you one that nearly wreaked my sons life and still thinks it was ok to say what she did I will get my day still my grand child has now grown 🤬
She actually told the court she lied and lied because she was jealous of what my son gave her but they just said ok don’t do it again 😤😤😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I do find it odd. years ago I worked in a particular supported housing project that housed girls aged 16 to 25 and we had a young lady who had come from another service to stay with us. One of the staff from her previous service bumped into her in town I was with her and it was very obvious that she hadn’t seen him for the year she had been with us. Anyway to cut a long story short they started seeing each other and my line manager reported him to the local authority as he was still working with vulnerable people, he was instantly sacked and told to stop seeing her, because of the background of her previous abuse. By law I don’t think that this would stand up but he definitely lost the right to ever work with vulnerable people again.
Exactly - even if you’re sacked for something like that, you would still be bound by their policies? I worked for the nhs, but when I left I couldn’t then start discussing patients details (not the same but I’m confused) it seems she was sacked so can do what she wants now? Something isnt right at all
---
Exactly - even if you’re sacked for something like that, you would still be bound by their policies? I worked for the nhs, but when I left I couldn’t then start discussing patients details (not the same but I’m confused) it seems she was sacked so can do what she wants now? Something isnt right at all
Is it a possibility she wasn’t from SS at all? Or is that factually known?

Reactions: 9
I will say again that I don't know how the system works, so I am bound by others experience and knowledge which I readily accept. I know that the services are stretched beyond measure, but so many mistakes nationwide have been made already leading to tragic deaths. I am not saying for one minute that skand would physically harm them, I have no evidence of that, but psychologically and emotionally she is harming them. I accept that it is extremely difficult to remove a child from its mother ( or main guardian) but when it is so publicly obvious that these children are seeing and hearing things that is borderline abusive things need to happen. If she is allowed to get away with her behaviour in such a public way, the public will lose all of what little faith in our services altogether leading to a total lack of cooperation.

I admit I have none anyway as I was told that my own abuser would be heavily protected as he was high up in armed forces, and that If did go forward I would be torn to pieces in the courts and put into care where the abuse would be worse ( this was many years ago). My own mother was also complicit in the cover up. Just to explain why I am so keen for these children to escape. KFP has got away with enough as it is. Think maybe I should step back now as this is all to emotive and 'close to the bone'.
That's awful Jomo, I'm so sorry for what you went through. I can imagine how hearing about B&J's situation must make you feel. I think gping through such trauma as a child is something you never get over. We see situations like this and It's so frustrating the damage that is being done to those children. Ripped from a happy home where they did all kind of family activities. Seeing B online, leaving her open to all kinds of perverts. Poor J losing his education, football and friends.

People refer to tattle as a hate site, but I really feel that we all have genuine concern for those children. Meanwhile the Prices go about their lives and ignore what is happening. If this happened to my neice or my grandchildren there's no way I would allow it to happen. I would grass my own son up if my grandchildren were in the same situation as B&J. Even if she has told them loads of lies about Kieran, they know her history. They know she has a history or lying about rape for example, and exaggerating things. They are seeing her drug use. Seeing her daily self care. Seeing her drag the kids around whilst she gets endless treatments. They are seeing how she drops the kids and puts her own needs first. Seeing how men have and always will be the first priority in her life. Look when she came out of the jungle, she hadn't seen H for weeks but all she cared about was seeing Peter. Poor Harvey was getting dumped with her mum from birth, whilst she lived it up in the playboy house. Dumping all the kids for weeks with Kieran whilst she went slagging it around. Me, me me and me. That's how it always has been and always will be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Under these circumstances while he's not been going to school wouldn't SS supply a tutor?? they certainly did for my daughter while her health & MH kept her from going in?
Looks like he spends all day every day gaming and on tictok this is becoming a big problem with children to the point that they can’t get off of it and is causing massive MH issues

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm also confused about this social worker. Someone on here (Willow?) said ages ago that she (KP) had a friend who was a SW and we all presumed she was "just" being advised on how to play the system. We didn't know it was someone officially assigned to her case.
What an absolute tit-show.
Does anyone have any experience of how on earth the authorities will be able to "de-program" Jett to believe that his father is not the ogre KP has painted him to be?
I also suspect she (Katie) has been forbidden from showing Jett on SM. Surprised she is complying, to be honest (and she pushed the boundaries yesterday with that fairground ride) but it makes sense to me that he should be protected. I mean, obviously Bunny too should be protected but her issues are different from his, I think. I SO wish he could be in school - the care and support he would receive in that lovely-looking village primary will far exceed what a large comprehensive will be able to next academic year (when he will have been out of school nearly two years!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm also confused about this social worker. Someone on here (Willow?) said ages ago that she (KP) had a friend who was a SW and we all presumed she was being advised on how to play the system. We didn't know it was someone officially aligned to her case.
What an absolute tit-show.
Does anyone have any experience of how on earth the authorities will be able to "de-program" Jett to believe that his father is not the ogre KP has painted him to be?
I also suspect she (Katie) has been forbidden from showing Jett on SM. Surprised she is complying, to be honest (and she pushed the boundaries yesterday with that fairground ride) but it makes sense to me that he should be protected. I mean, obviously Bunny too should be protected but her issues are different from his, I think. I SO wish he could be in school - the care and support he would receive in that lovely-looking village primary will far exceed what a large comprehensive will be able to next academic year (when he will have been out of school nearly two years!!)
So was KP and the social worker friends before she was assigned to KP case do you know?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.