Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jett is with KP and Bunny, on her stories in the bumper cars.

Reactions: 23
I’d be more impressed (not literally) if skank took her kids out for a fun day, just them but what’s probably happened is she’s tagged along with her mates and their kids as she’s incapable of doing anything on her own. Spose Bunny’s got Thailand to look forward to 🤔

Reactions: 26
Yes MPs was from yesterday, oh well, I was happy for about 30 seconds 😔
I suppose it still could be Jett with Valentino and MP, if it was yesterday, even if the jumpers don't match. MP post did seem a bit deliberate

Reactions: 14
I suppose it still could be Jett with Valentino and MP, if it was yesterday, even if the jumpers don't match. MP post did seem a bit deliberate
This is what I thought, with her mentioning the girly day, then the boys treat, I just thought it was a bit of a coincidence. Wishful thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what I thought, with her mentioning the girly day, then the boys treat, I just thought it was a bit of a coincidence. Wishful thinking
Yeah i thought the wording about V being with 'his good friend' was very deliberate and could point to Jett

Reactions: 20
So did skank finally get the fun fare set up at Pricey Towers in the garden because they seem to be the only ones there, wonder who they paid or promised a bit of advertising to stage those pictures. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So which mug is driving the biatccch today, and being paid with magic beans, do we know 🤔

Kryten isn’t playing by her relationship rules, Madam’s demands are not being met. It’s only a real relationship when ‘The One’ does her bidding.

Kryten ain’t a real thing, the three rules below would be in play if it was, they most definitely are not….

IMG_6507.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Said to @Dollylovesshoes we gonna need a bigger piss-pot this week, ain’t that turning out to be the truth, she’s full on churning out the ‘Mum of the Year’ garbage lies to her stupid dwindling fanbase and no doubt the courts. Yes my gears be grinding seeing this latest effort to counter KH having access to B at last 😔

Sadly we all know it was coming, and just seeing DC‘s post confirming what I believe has also happened, yes she has brain-washed poor J. She’s had them too long, that boy is in big trouble, his education in tatters, no friends, isolated and alone. I don’t know the way forward for him now, just so very sad she was allowed to destroy their lives, I still have hope for B, but appears the manipulation of J by its hideous so-called mother will be very difficult to undo and resolve. I’m happy KH has finally got access to B, it’s something for the guy to hold onto, but it’s not enough is it. They need to be taken from her completely, I just don’t think that will happen, again I so want to be wrong, just feel it in my bones that I’m not 😔

Anyway to try not be so bleak, and kinda off-topic, and it links to Skank, but has anyone seen Katona’s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasn‘t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first 😱 These women are an absolute freak show…

View attachment 2752864
She is destroying Jett on purpose. Junior would always have fared better because he seems to be a stronger character and also because his dad had the means to stop Skanky in her tracks. Without donations, KH would not have got this far and the situation would be far worse which is the saddest part of all. She humiliates Harvey when it suits her and 'appear' to worship when it brings her attentions and 'like' hits. Jett is very much alone. Even thought he may have been brainwashed against his dad - surely they could place him elsewhere away from her where they could 'deprogram' him? The damage being done is both unbelievable and unsustainable in terms of his development and mental health. Are they going to allow her to shut him away forever because of 'agoraphobia' and 'mental health problems'? Are there no laws against this?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I’d be more impressed (not literally) if skank took her kids out for a fun day, just them but what’s probably happened is she’s tagged along with her mates and their kids as she’s incapable of doing anything on her own. Spose Bunny’s got Thailand to look forward to 🤔
Never takes them on her own 👀 maybe tomorrow 🙄
---
So which mug is driving the biatccch today, and being paid with magic beans, do we know 🤔

Kryten isn’t playing by her relationship rules, Madam’s demands are not being met. It’s only a real relationship when ‘The One’ does her bidding.

Kryten ain’t a real thing, the three rules below would be in play if it was, they most definitely are not….

View attachment 2752912
Think Fenella is there too

• Sad
  • Wow
I could be wrong, but on MP's latest story, she says something about a treat for 'the boys', and they're at some burger place. You can see a black jumper with writing on, and it looks very much like the one Jett is wearing on the waltzers. I'm probably totally wrong, just being hopeful.
That's her son V and his friend not J 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes that's it!
Like some sort of Lamprey about to such the life out of people. Terrifying!

Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 21.09.05.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 21.13.56.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 21.11.30.png

---
She is destroying Jett on purpose. Junior would always have fared better because he seems to be a stronger character and also because his dad had the means to stop Skanky in her tracks. Without donations, KH would not have got this far and the situation would be far worse which is the saddest part of all. She humiliates Harvey when it suits her and 'appear' to worship when it brings her attentions and 'like' hits. Jett is very much alone. Even thought he may have been brainwashed against his dad - surely they could place him elsewhere away from her where they could 'deprogram' him? The damage being done is both unbelievable and unsustainable in terms of his development and mental health. Are they going to allow her to shut him away forever because of 'agoraphobia' and 'mental health problems'? Are there no laws against this?
Taking Jett away from 'her' could damage him too. No matter what she's done to him so far. He's still used to living there with her, it's what he's used to. He is still going to be bonded to his mum. The courts want to build up contact without it being traumatic. Of course we all know huge mistakes have been made with the situation but I don't think anything can be truly done until there's a final court hearing....which will be coming. It has to.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Surely the Courts, SS's can see what she's so blatantly doing to Jett. She's a piece of tit & the courts need to shift their arses & give Kieran full custody.

Reactions: 33
Never takes them on her own 👀 maybe tomorrow 🙄
---

Think Fenella is there too
Like some sort of Lamprey about to such the life out of people. Terrifying!

View attachment 2752920 View attachment 2752929 View attachment 2752930
---

Taking Jett away from 'her' could damage him too. No matter what she's done to him so far. He's still used to living there with her, it's what he's used to. He is still going to be bonded to his mum. The courts want to build up contact without it being traumatic. Of course we all know huge mistakes have been made with the situation but I don't think anything can be truly done until there's a final court hearing....which will be coming. It has to.
Do you think at least he is having telephone conversations with his dad? That would be a good starting point. I get what you are saying about him being bonded ( trauma bonded) to her. It is all so sad and she is one evil witch.

So did skank finally get the fun fare set up at Pricey Towers in the garden because they seem to be the only ones there, wonder who they paid or promised a bit of advertising to stage those pictures. 😎
They probably only went on couple of rides for photo op then left. Like poor Bunny's so called birthday party mermaid sleepover that was over before it had started 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Jett is with KP and Bunny, on her stories in the bumper cars.
He may be there, but I have not doubt he was largely ignored. Bunny is the one she needs to convince she is 'supermum' because she now has access to her dad away from a contact centre. Bunny is now experiencing life outside of MM and will soon see the where she will be better off and that is what is scaring Skank. Jett is no threat to her anymore as she already controls his mind.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.