Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she loves her daughters as she thinks she will be able to get them to be 'models' same as she was. Luckily Princess has Peter to guide her so Skanky can't drag her into her world. Hopefully Bunny (once things have been sorted) Keiran will be able to keep her safe and put his foot down to modelling....
Pricey didn't do modelling, she just got her baps & flaps out to all & sundry and shagged about with anything with a pulse!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I could be wrong, but on MP's latest story, she says something about a treat for 'the boys', and they're at some burger place. You can see a black jumper with writing on, and it looks very much like the one Jett is wearing on the waltzers. I'm probably totally wrong, just being hopeful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The witch has probably told Jett that Keiran doesn‘t want him anymore because he has another little boy :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Totally agree
I found that story unnerving to watch, she completely blanks jett the whole time and looks at bunny the way she was looking at JJ in that weird pap pic, like predatory ( not in a p*edo way but in a 'you're my meal ticket way)
---
Also who was filming, it was a woman and had a blue vape in her hand holding the bar
I've noticed this. She looks at people really intently it's weird. Like ownership :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Seems to me that Legoman can't really be arsed playing let's pretend with Kipper for clicks ... its all coming from her ... I suspect he only agreed very reluctantly and can't actually stomach being around her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why I do I feel she is only posting this mummy tit to wind us up. It won’t last long.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems to me that Legoman can't really be arsed playing let's pretend with Kipper for clicks ... its all coming from her ... I suspect he only agreed very reluctantly and can't actually stomach being around her
Agree i said a few threads ago skank seems to be pushing the relationship and trying to force his hand into a big show, all the pictures, stories and reveals by the "source" seem to be coming from the skank camp. Think krytens got cold feet after Newcastle night club when skank got thrown out and he's just in it for his 15mins. 🤔

Reactions: 28
I believe she has brainwashed him. 😔
I thought as much. He appears to be much more sensitive and more easily influenced than Bunny. My only hope is Bunny coming back off of her visits tells him of how much she enjoyed herself and that they all miss him. I stand by what I said - KFP does NOT want him and is destroying him for revenge. In my view that is criminal and she needs the book throwing at her - it is neglect in an emotional form.
---
I could be wrong, but on MP's latest story, she says something about a treat for 'the boys', and they're at some burger place. You can see a black jumper with writing on, and it looks very much like the one Jett is wearing on the waltzers. I'm probably totally wrong, just being hopeful.
you have no idea how much I wish that to be true.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Or pictures of legoman at the mm door producing a huge bouquet of flowers out of his mini man bag!
He can pull them out of his arse for all I care, the stupid little runt of a man, oh how the mighty have fallen, once he would have been treated like tit on skanks shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Said to @Dollylovesshoes we gonna need a bigger piss-pot this week, ain’t that turning out to be the truth, she’s full on churning out the ‘Mum of the Year’ garbage lies to her stupid dwindling fanbase and no doubt the courts. Yes my gears be grinding seeing this latest effort to counter KH having access to B at last 😔

Sadly we all know it was coming, and just seeing DC‘s post confirming what I believe has also happened, yes she has brain-washed poor J. She’s had them too long, that boy is in big trouble, his education in tatters, no friends, isolated and alone. I don’t know the way forward for him now, just so very sad she was allowed to destroy their lives, I still have hope for B, but appears the manipulation of J by its hideous so-called mother will be very difficult to undo and resolve. I’m happy KH has finally got access to B, it’s something for the guy to hold onto, but it’s not enough is it. They need to be taken from her completely, I just don’t think that will happen, again I so want to be wrong, just feel it in my bones that I’m not 😔

Anyway to try not be so bleak, and kinda off-topic, and it links to Skank, but has anyone seen Katona’s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasn‘t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first 😱 These women are an absolute freak show…

IMG_6506.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She says treat for Valentino and his 'good friend' and you are right, it does look like the same sweatshirt that J has on with his mother.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She says treat for Valentino and his 'good friend' and you are right, it does look like the same sweatshirt that J has on with his mother.
Sorry to disappoint you (I had got excited too) but it's not the same top. The black jumper in MP post says 'limited edition'. I looked at KP's friend's video who was tagged, there is a longer video of Jett on the bumper cars. Had to pause a few times on the frame as it moves fast, but Jett's jumper says 'stay cool'. So sadly it appears Jett didn't go to Five Guys with Jett and Valentino.

The friend Lou seems to be another scumbag, anyone who would make KP 'godmother to be' to their child is scum. Profile also full of usual 'beauty' crap procedures.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Said to @Dollylovesshoes we gonna need a bigger piss-pot this week, ain’t that turning out to be the truth, she’s full on churning out the ‘Mum of the Year’ garbage lies to her stupid dwindling fanbase and no doubt the courts. Yes my gears be grinding seeing this latest effort to counter KH having access to B at last 😔

Sadly we all know it was coming, and just seeing DC‘s post confirming what I believe has also happened, yes she has brain-washed poor J. She’s had them too long, that boy is in big trouble, his education in tatters, no friends, isolated and alone. I don’t know the way forward for him now, just so very sad she was allowed to destroy their lives, I still have hope for B, but appears the manipulation of J by its hideous so-called mother will be very difficult to undo and resolve. I’m happy KH has finally got access to B, it’s something for the guy to hold onto, but it’s not enough is it. They need to be taken from her completely, I just don’t think that will happen, again I so want to be wrong, just feel it in my bones that I’m not 😔

Anyway to try not be so bleak, and kinda off-topic, and it links to Skank, but has anyone seen Katona’s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasn‘t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first 😱 These women are an absolute freak show…

View attachment 2752864
It's like kerry is the beginning of the botched journey, KP is the during and DW is the end result 🤣🤣 bunch of munters

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.