Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Janet. Like reading your posts.

Reactions: 31
Mrs B , to be fair center parcs holidays are actually really expensive, especially in school holidays. Maybe just the same price for them all if only paying for hotel.

Reactions: 13
This is why she needs to have her day in court having the Public Examination, so they can examine her finances and put controls in place, they will also then decide if she has been doing anything wrong (which we know she has), like hiding stuff, it it then goes to a criminal case. They may have to do the payment orders via court orders. I'm sure they can see her non-compliance, so she has not done herself any favours.
Until that day, she thinks every penny she is 'earning' can be spent on Katie Fucking Price and all those creditors can get to the back of the queue.

Reactions: 45
Just a thought but wonder/wander/wunder if Jess is putting this sking holiday on the new business Olive management account as a work trip. Might as well make use of the bogus money laundering company.

Reactions: 49
Well, she said that during her GB News interview - "they can just get to the back of the queue". Out of the mouth of babes.... and Skanky.....

Reactions: 27
Whatever is that meatloaf song again, you know the know from bay out of hell, well you just did but I can’t remember kissing you

Reactions: 9
I hope JJs stupid fucking suitcase with all its stupid fucking stickers gets launched across the baggage area in Luton airport and gets smashed to smithereens.

I used to work at Heathrow and Manchester airports and have personally witnessed baggage handlers doing this.

Reactions: 30
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---

Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.
Maybe this will be the worst case of bankruptcy ever

Reactions: 32
Nope. I took screenshots at the time and didn't post them here as I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. I was shocked though.
Ok, I am outing my daughter here, but fuck it….. my daughter got this bracelet from Xmas too. Her boyfriend bought it for her and it cos about £150 from a website just cos she liked it. I don’t know which one but it too came with a bag and looks very real. I am 100% not condoning fakes and dupes btw. Just pointing out that not everything is as it seems on insta. Yes they are fighting a court case but they are entitled to Xmas gifts. I do think you jump to the worst possible conclusion when MP or KH are mentioned.

Reactions: 45
Are You seriously telling me to get a grip?

I despair with this thread and hardly post anymore. I've never told anyone what they can or can't post either...if I did I'd be on here all fucking day telling people to stop talking shit!

Reactions: 31
Well she always claiming that the enabler hag mother was chief post opener ..so guessing they are aware...
Maybe another reason why AFP is still lurking at MM. Trying to sort out some order of paperwork with Daniel's help ! Nah.... they're probably burning everything possible that would incriminate her mutilated, dishonest, lying daughter. Would KFP be that brazen, to get FREE advice by litigating herself with another bankruptcy? Yep, that's likely. (Bet KK gave her some 'valuable advice'.) Even though she's just jetted off skiing (not cheap) and pampers herself almost daily.

Reactions: 29
Mrs B , to be fair center parcs holidays are actually really expensive, especially in school holidays. Maybe just the same price for them all if only paying for hotel.
Plus Kieran probably couldn’t join them as he is working.

Reactions: 12
IF it's true about the bracelet costing 5 grand then I won't pay into the GFM any more. We need hard proof though - not speculation.

Reactions: 10
Love your name Bad Janet, one of my fav shows. Now go destroy her you big butt munch. *assumes pose, sticks out bum and faaaaaarts*
Maybe if we can get close enough to the Skank and stick a paperclip in that hole behind her ear she'll marbalize and all our worries will be over, oh forknuts

Reactions: 10
It’s all fucking devious Stan.
Yes Dolly seems a bit suspect,, skank gets a big tax bill,, gets a minion to open a company to filter some money through,,, takes a holiday that of course will be a "work holiday"paid for on the new business account,, so can expect a company loan being issued to someone soon.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.