Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one almost hoping that she and Lego man go skiing. Only to provide more Mickey taking material here?
I say almost hoping as her poor children are the ones who will not benefit from her nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think this is a hint that she ‘misses’ SB and this is a hint towards their past… maybe JJ has backed out and in a panic she’s hinting to SB that she wants him back... Personally I wouldn’t be surprised with a reunion
Coley isn't going back. I can feel it in me waters. He's realised how rotten she is, in all aspects. :sick: Maybe a convicted criminal, fraudster girlfriend is not the best look for him or little Lego man!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
In fairness to Cole, he seems very loyal to his dog Sid. Although I can’t understand why having witnessed Skany’s animal neglect first hand he stuck with her for so long.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!
That’s wonderful news @Jomo11 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I ventured past the crappy shack today for the first time. Gates were open.
I couldn’t believe all that open space ….. those children and animals should be playing outdoors everyday. So many adventures and fun to be had. It’s a travesty with how much they loved the outdoors with K&M. She could make it safe and supervise like any other parent. She should be out enjoying it with them.

The thing that made me laugh though was that the Mcdonalds is literally on her doorstep 🤣
They must have seen some horrendous sights and heard some shocking things. They must have a story or two to tell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“ JJ Rumours”

Are these the rumours SHE started, perchance ?

This creature is the most pathetic , cretinous waste of skin ever .

And she thinks her silly drug addled play- acted world is of interest to anybody ?

And her awful simple Frumpling playing along .
I wish they’d both disappear of the face of the earth & stop polluting our lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hmmm I think she’ll still be going away with him, maybe a 2 day mini break? Shes not going to let the wee man run away just yet. Bring on the backgrid pictures. I love it when she’s in despo mode. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing it's probably free or heavily discounted in exchange for the promotion. If it isn't, I agree it would be bad form. I notice he hasn't gone to Maldives with MP, V and A so that could be for affordability reasons, or maybe he has work or personal commitments
Or he doesn't want to miss seeing B if this is a regular thing now 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Or he doesn't want to miss seeing B if this is a regular thing now 🤞
Very likely, indeed. Maybe things are moving behind the scenes.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines and half term. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.