Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww she’s all independent on Valentines Day, wonder if she’s forgotten to send herself flowers and balloons 🤔

What a day in store, I’ve had my card from Mr SK and flowers, plus a present, ooooh it’s Little Miss Princess Day 🥳😁 Exciting, got a meal later, I‘ll have orders not to look at my phone to see what madam is up to tonight, I’ll be a good Kylie and prove to Mr SK I can still do romance, even though I didn’t get balloons 😱😁

Still I wonder, is Kryten gonna play ball and kiss those slowly becoming necrotic herpes ridden lips, is madam going to play secret squirrel on IG, will we get ’street walking’ Backgrid pics, will SadBoy post unbearable sadness on IG, will he have a pint alone again, oh let the fun commence, bring on the Valentine LOLS 💖💔😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
In big capital letters on Kieran's story it says "FREE CONSULTATION" it it's probably an advertising job TBH and then he might get it free for promoting them!
---
SFP is really churning out a load of bollocks atm isn't she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What mugs gonna pay those prices??
Each car comes with a kilo of ❄ in a hidden compartment and the added bonus of it's been used for sink boys OF wank sessions on Pricey Towers driveway also being linked to the gorgeous celebrity model reality star katie Price these cars can only increase in value. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So that quote about “independent women”, you should never ask her if there’s anything you can do for her as she’s “independent” ya kna, she’ll say no! Ottayyyy:

Would you like a free bouncy blow dry - NA
Would you like free turkey teeth - NA
free tickets for a show - NA
Free extensions - NA
Can I pick up the dog tit for you - NA

bleeping idiot 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yet only a month ago she wrote this... when she had already been cheating on Carl for months with messaging multiple blokes :rolleyes:
1707905306189.png

---
So that quote about “independent women”, you should never ask her if there’s anything you can do for her as she’s “independent” ya kna, she’ll say no! Ottayyyy:

Would you like a free bouncy blow dry - NA
Would you like free turkey teeth - NA
free tickets for a show - NA
Free extensions - NA
Can I pick up the dog tit for you - NA

bleeping idiot 😡
Don't forget the free blow up lips and arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If kryten can't afford any valentine's flowers, balloons and picnic baskets of chocolates and champagne skank can always Photoshop krytens head on these, skanks good at recycling old pictures for publicity and deflection.🤣
Screenshot_20240214-101954.jpg
Screenshot_20240214-102031.jpg
Screenshot_20240214-102112.jpg
Screenshot_20240214-102437.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Awwww she’s all independent on Valentines Day, wonder if she’s forgotten to send herself flowers and balloons 🤔

What a day in store, I’ve had my card from Mr SK and flowers, plus a present, ooooh it’s Little Miss Princess Day 🥳😁 Exciting, got a meal later, I‘ll have orders not to look at my phone to see what madam is up to tonight, I’ll be a good Kylie and prove to Mr SK I can still do romance, even though I didn’t get balloons 😱😁

Still I wonder, is Kryten gonna play ball and kiss those slowly becoming necrotic herpes ridden lips, is madam going to play secret squirrel on IG, will we get ’street walking’ Backgrid pics, will SadBoy post unbearable sadness on IG, will he have a pint alone again, oh let the fun commence, bring on the Valentine LOLS 💖💔😁
You are Mrs SK a VERY lucky girl - enjoy x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If kryten can't afford any valentine's flowers, balloons and picnic baskets of chocolates and champagne skank can always Photoshop krytens head on these, skanks good at recycling old pictures for publicity and deflection.🤣View attachment 2756294View attachment 2756295View attachment 2756296View attachment 2756298
Is he smelling that gold rose? Plonker!
---
Whys he sniffing a gold rose. bleeping twit.
Oops! Just said the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.