Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the way skank drives...............................
---

This of course means her and skanky will be off out on the pull together, especially if Legohead is not Playing the Game as he ought to be, according to contract :)

I wonder if SB sent her a Valentine with the world's biggest bunch of flowers this year?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Katie Price, S.L.A.G.
---

I hope the Forensic Accountants are keeping an eye on this :)
---

Hopefully its too late for that what with the Forensic Lot looking into skanky's dabbling in multiple "businesses". With any luck they've discovered interesting stuff to blow ALL of the bastards out of the water :)
---

I reckon they're using either tap water or at a pinch they've heavily invested in tubes of mastic from B&Q
Happy Valentine's day to all our lovely Tattler's. 3 funny one's for you:
1707895840631.png
1707895854794.png
1707895867945.png

And 2 for the mutant with the AWOL nipples:
1707895910918.png
1707895928232.png

Have a great day everyone... Much love 🌹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
1707896513616.png
This one Willow - maybe Pom could put a Legohead on it and send it to skanky? Its the only one she'll be getting (thats she's not sent to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
whoever keeps putting filler in her lips can not be professionals i am sure you are only supposed to have top ups every 6 to 12 months NOT EVERY OTHER WEEK
---

another stupid bimbo says we argue all the time but if we are still together in the summer we will try to have a kid no you have a kid when you are in a stable relationship not to just make media attention
Well just another fake showmance, chloe is off shortly hanging out with pervy Lineker so wonder if skank will join in

• Sick
Reactions: 19
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !

• Wow
Reactions: 41
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
I agree with you and yes you probably will get jumped on.

Reactions: 20
Also, if Kieran is on his way to have a hair transplant I hope its free. That's a few grand towards legal fees 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure angry faces will come in on this post but I'm not wrong. A work colleagues husband had one last year and they cost thousands.
I thought the same at first but I think it's gifted, they seem to only advertise z listers on there so think they give it free for advertising
---
I think if he'd have paid for it he wouldn't have put it on insta, more likely its a freebie for advertising x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The fact that Kieran is advertising the hair transplant place indicates to me that this is a freebie by him promoting it.

The latest stuff about Blade, horrific if it's true but I hadn't heard anything?

Reactions: 38
Not jumping on you, but wait and see if it's him advertising for them, (most likely a freebie if he is getting anything done) can't see him wasting thousands on vanity somehow x

Reactions: 39
Yes, I don't think he would spend thousands on a hair transplant knowing people are kindly donating to his GFM, (includes myself and I dread to think how much I have donated 🤦‍♀️)
Adverts have to look plausible, otherwise people won't buy into the product.
(I hope) No one will jump on anyone for their opinion.
You can choose to donate, or choose not to.
Kieran wants his babies (or is it baby's? lol) back and is working hard to do that, whatever it takes. And will do it all the right way and obey any legal advice etc which costs £££££'s, he has used far money than what has been raised via the GFM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I am 12 pages behind, so this comment may have already been made.

The trouble with Kipper is she has a set of 'rules' around new eggs. Most importantly, they must NOT have children. This will become increasingly difficult as she ages and sets her sights on younger men. They will invariably want to have children, and Kipper being a dried-up old munter, can't give them that (even IVF is impossible now)

I will watch with interest as to how this unfolds.

I wouldn't be surprised if she changes tangent and sets her sights on the elderly - old men 80+ with a decent pension and a nest egg, run as fast as you can. RUN, RUN, RUN.
Or ZIMMER. ZIMMER, ZIMMER 🤣
---
Not sure what's going on, is Bunny and Jett have a falling out? Is that ex SS worker still employed by KP? Can't KH

How long till JJ gets the Turkey Teeth! 😁
He’s already had them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No doubt after everything the skank has inflicted on him his barnet will be sorely depleted. Good luck to him if he's got it as a freebie!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Still selling cars alongside life coaching
Auto Trader UK | Find New & Used Cars for Sale
Ohhhh I see there are 2 black Range Rovers on there, he got back the one she ‘borrowed’ then 😁 Don’t forget all these cars have 1000s of extra miles on them as SB drives them around all day long 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does he ever shift any, that mini was the one Skank was occasionally driven around in, think some of the others were used as well. It’s laundry time for coin isn’t it, it screams it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.