Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she used her entrepreneurial skills to buy a ticket or more likely got SFP or Darth to🙄😁
I said on the last thread I see SfPs fatblittle fingers all over this and the last dinner thing ... she fancies herself a world class PR expert but is just using the blueprint Clare set out years ago to make Kipper look like something she never was

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the live she seemed a bit bossy with that Jess too. I wonder if she’s having to be the chauffeur now that Sinky has gone. I don’t know why Jess is happy to hang around and be the dogsbody
Exactly it’s baffling, according to Jess’s Linkedin she’s got a degree in TV production and quite a bit of experience working as a researcher for ITV and other companies
what a waste ending up working/ dogsbodying for this absolute cretin

Reactions: 37
I can just imagine her chatting at the brunch, "So to get money quick all you have to do is get yer baps out, the bigger the better. Then find some rich fool, love bomb im, get married quick before ee discovers real you, get preggers, get cute pets and sell all pics and stories. Put loads of pics of kids on SM so everyone thinks you're a great mother but actually spend all time getting hair nails etc done and holidaying so can sell more pics of such a professional model but make sure there's at least one bin in every shot"
Set up a company ... put every expense you have in life including loo roll down as a business expense ... holidays are all business trips, just take a few mowdellin pics no one is interested and post them on Instasham to cover it pay everything left to yourself as directors bonus leaving the company in debt then close it down because its running at a loss ... no tax to pay that way ...

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I guess we should be grateful she only shares the grooming on her head, brows, lashes, lips, arse and nails as I'm sure she gets her lady garden tidied up by a Flymo on a regular basis, you know a nice trim n edge 🤢🤮😁
Lady Garden?
More like a briar patch surrounding a cess pit full of dead bodies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lady Garden?
More like a briar patch surrounding a cess pit full of dead bodies.
I honestly think her briar patch is more like the sarlacc pit in Return of the Jedi. Cavernous with ugly tendrils that suck victims to their doom where they will then rot for a thousand years. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wonder if Kerry coke head mentioned her film role at new year you can bet Kerry coke head will be love bombed to Baghdad and back and be the bestiest besty mate ever when skank hears about this because she'll want a part in it, sink boy will be gutted aswell because he could have got his big break seen as hes a TV and film extra and stuntman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On a serious note is kerry a coke head. I thought ahe was clean for year's. Unlike k she seems to be a very good mother. Or am I wrong. I know she does only Fan's, but who in their world doesn't 🌎 🤔

Reactions: 11
Just catching up, been in Oxford all day, ooooh new thread and excellent recap @BiffasBeemer 💖

Joined the Live even though I‘m knackered and can’t really be doing with her nonsense 😁 Bloody Hell, she is being really aggressive to any comment having a pop at her, she’s in a really bad mood, said about 10 mins ago when I joined said she‘s working hard, has 5 kids to support, telling people to get off her case 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She’s angry 😁
How's that? Pete has paid for P&J for years. She certainly doesn't fund H. So how does she support 5 kids? I'm thinking she may have dyscalculia. As she is way off when she reels off how many men she has slept with too
---
She don‘t seem right at all, not her usual ❄ this is weird, she’s so aggressive, signed off really angry, she ain’t a happy bunny today 😁

View attachment 2744365
Wow. Grouchy pants. Who's tit on her bonfire?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On a serious note is kerry a coke head. I thought ahe was clean for year's. Unlike k she seems to be a very good mother. Or am I wrong. I know she does only Fan's, but who in their world doesn't 🌎 🤔
KK is a very bad mother. She admitted before that her daughter takes photos of her for Onlyfans. Plus lots more. She's not a nice person. Have a read of her thread.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.