Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, people don’t know who Jordan is… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣
---
No deal with PETA

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m getting the impression she doesn’t wanna do this and has been forced to, she’s so pissed off, kinda funny 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m getting the impression she doesn’t wanna do this and has been forced to, she’s so pissed off, kinda funny 😁
I think she must have contracted hours so fits them in between hair, nails lashes lips and arse. I can’t wait to see what her x2 channel 4 shows are 🤣. And got gigs singing - poor punters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Five kids to support bleeping lying bleep,, H is away in college don't think she's seen him since Christmas or maybe once, J&P live with their dad and J&B have been left to fend for themselves again now a new eggs on the scene. Works hard she's spent 4 days this week getting pampered and done about an hour of parenting well 20 minutes skank let Bunny on her tiktok because she knows it winds people up so that counts as spending time with her kids. 😎

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She's angry about wig comments and also talks about DNA, wanders wonders if the hair extensions came from a murderer could that get her in trouble. She thinks things like that apparently. More likely hopes to use hair to mess up her next drug test. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She don‘t seem right at all, not her usual ❄ this is weird, she’s so aggressive, signed off really angry, she ain’t a happy bunny today 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Said she might be back on later. 🙄It's funny her lies are often based on truths and the lies about bad things other people have done are usually based on things she has done
---
Definitely aggressively angry, like a cornered rat🐀😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Said she was getting lips done again tomorrow and lashes, she only had them done LAST Friday!!!!!! 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Bit of an odd time to visit the salon, i'm assuming it was closed no kids there with her was skank driving. Must have an appointment in morning (drug test, court) for a rush job on her wig. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Said she was getting lips done again tomorrow and lashes, she only had them done LAST Friday!!!!!! 😡😡😡
That's what I just don't get with these business's because apart from the state of her not exactly being a great marketing tool... Come here for your hair and you too could like Katie Price🤢🤮.... But it's hardly a good look either when the hair, lashes, lips etc don't last 5 minutes and have to be done again so soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was thinking this , how is she an entrepreneur when she is legally bankrupt ! It is the most ironic label ! It has to be a joke to have people want to listen to her entrepreneurial business advise over lunch !
Listen to all the advice she gives, and do the complete opposite 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.