Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she was getting lips done again tomorrow and lashes, she only had them done LAST Friday!!!!!! 😡😡😡
I wouldn't worry, any day now those 'luscious' lips of hers will burst wide open, the lashes will all fall out and her nails will all fall out! I'm calling it now!;) 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ellie says that sunbeds can break down filler….
not that KP would care, especially if she can vape while having filler injected, another no, no.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And maybe AFP requires attention & care which KP is incapable of giving.
Flew & stayed in Thailand did it not when the old krone had the lung transplant.
Afp defends her to the hilt, even when she is the wrong. Sadly for her it most definitely doesn't work both ways. She speaks to her mother like she's tit on her shoe. Fake crying on loose women. Not to mention not flying home whilst her mother was seriously ill. She bleated on about losing her dying mother but never spent any time with her. Until she was banned from doing so, she went on a holiday abroad about 10 times a year.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What a nasty witch why is she getting her hair done AGAIN ffs never known anybody else get extensions done as much as her
Probably because she lets them get into such a state that they need fumigating and replacing!

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't worry, any day now those 'luscious' lips of hers will burst wide open, the lashes will all fall out and her nails will all fall out! I'm calling it now!;) 😂 .
Im hoping her stupid bleeping scabby herpes lips will explode and or get a nasty infection will serve her right shy is she having them done every other week ffs along with everything else is she trying to impress her alleged new ugly egg and is she paying for any of it or is it all freebies bit strange shes not been off on holiday for a while now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably because she lets them get into such a state that they need fumigating and replacing!
She always looks manky and rancid in need of a good wash i bet she doesnt wash her hair inbetween new extensions i honestly could not spen my life in salons for hours and hours on end like she bleeping does and nothing makes her look any better

• Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s Been Mentioned before that the Reason they are pitched up at MM could be ( Unconfirmed) something to do with the Kiddos and Social services??
If AFP pops her Clogs and it was due to KFP and being camped out at MM, duck Me there Will be Blame and Fallout
That's what I suspect. If she had any heart for her mother at all, she would give those children back now and let AFP and PP go their new home for whatever time AFP has left. If her determination to keep torturing KH is more by keeping them rather than concern for her mothers life then she is more of a monster than I thought. Rot in hell to evil piece of :poop:. What life is it living in a motor home on the drive way? Why can't they at least rent somewhere more suitable for her?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Exactly it’s baffling, according to Jess’s Linkedin she’s got a degree in TV production and quite a bit of experience working as a researcher for ITV and other companies
what a waste ending up working/ dogsbodying for this absolute cretin
Makes me wonder if Jess has compromised herself in some way and Skanky has video evidence?
After all that is the only way she gets anyone to stick around for long!

Reactions: 32
She also never looks after them! You're supposed to be gentle with them yet she is constantly fiddling and tossing them about. She never washes or brushes them just piles them up on top of her head.
The rancid one can't even do the basics of self care and look after her own hair so should never be allowed to look after children or pets😡

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She said AFP is quite sick, as Willow confirmed today, sounds like the lung is failing on her and her body is rejecting it, there will be nothing more that can be done for her now. AFP is fading, her time sounds like it’s very limited. What is going on with the IOW move 🤷🏽‍♀️ AFP is never moving there, more like hospice care soon.
Oh good; no doubt Kipper is gearing up for the 2nd series of 'My muvva is terminal again at the moment' just in time for the BH :rolleyes:
---
Oi!! Soph!! Dennis wants his eyebrows back😁😂
Ooh, Janet I just put that!! (not copying - honest!) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did the Baliffs really take the Kitchen??
Can’t make a sandwich at MM got to take a packed lunch??? Fooking Weird Beige Biatch

IMG_4314.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She always looks manky and rancid in need of a good wash i bet she doesnt wash her hair inbetween new extensions i honestly could not spen my life in salons for hours and hours on end like she bleeping does and nothing makes her look any better
Especially with her ADHD how does she manage to sit there for so long and also cope with the bright lights, hairdryer noise etc? Oh I forgot her ADHD, the worst case ever is also a special one🙄😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That won't work surely. The sample collector should have enough sense to take some other hairs from her......if the whole system wasn't a complete shambles!
I was thinking that too, because one of the papers said she'd failed a drugs-test despite bleaching her hair which is against the rules. The paper also said they can take hair from other areas f the body, without interference (or summat)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.