Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Krusties, I’m up to date 🥳. There are probably many things I should comment on but I can’t get further than…. Why is that squashy faced, mad headed boy with the worst male hairdo ever….. with a drugged up, hygiene free, pet murdering, kid neglecting, no nippled bankrupt? I am speaking out loud really as I know the answer - he’s as fame hungry as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Wonder if Kerry coke head mentioned her film role at new year you can bet Kerry coke head will be love bombed to Baghdad and back and be the bestiest besty mate ever when skank hears about this because she'll want a part in it, sink boy will be gutted aswell because he could have got his big break seen as hes a TV and film extra and stuntman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How TF is she an entrepreneur that anybody would want tips from?!

(back to lurking now, byeeeee!)
I was thinking this , how is she an entrepreneur when she is legally bankrupt ! It is the most ironic label ! It has to be a joke to have people want to listen to her entrepreneurial business advise over lunch !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Another thread I'm miles behind!

I see Edna has had a bit of self care brows and hair and the podcast is about their pregnancy and birth stories. Obviously Krusty will have had the worst births the consultant had ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you mean to say Edna actually pays money to have her eyebrows look like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can just imagine her chatting at the brunch, "So to get money quick all you have to do is get yer baps out, the bigger the better. Then find some rich fool, love bomb im, get married quick before ee discovers real you, get preggers, get cute pets and sell all pics and stories. Put loads of pics of kids on SM so everyone thinks you're a great mother but actually spend all time getting hair nails etc done and holidaying so can sell more pics of such a professional model but make sure there's at least one bin in every shot"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s sitting getting extensions done while selling tatt
---
She’s in the salon in shoreham

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Filming two shows for Ch4, doing all that and the kids as well people in the hairdressers say it’s exhausting when they realise what she has to do in a day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just catching up, been in Oxford all day, ooooh new thread and excellent recap @BiffasBeemer 💖

Joined the Live even though I‘m knackered and can’t really be doing with her nonsense 😁 Bloody Hell, she is being really aggressive to any comment having a pop at her, she’s in a really bad mood, said about 10 mins ago when I joined said she‘s working hard, has 5 kids to support, telling people to get off her case 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She’s angry 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.