Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note is kerry a coke head. I thought ahe was clean for year's. Unlike k she seems to be a very good mother. Or am I wrong. I know she does only Fan's, but who in their world doesn't 🌎 🤔
KK did at least one series (a fly on the wall type) and it was incredibly sad to see her little girls looking miserable and bewildered in that inconsitent household with shouting and drug taking apparent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Did the Baliffs really take the Kitchen??
Can’t make a sandwich at MM got to take a packed lunch??? Fooking Weird Beige Biatch

View attachment 2744612
The boring beige bint is trying to make her picnic sound colourful!
---
Wet cucumber and blueberries, interesting combo🤔 and what's with the crystals by the chopping board?
They're ready to hand for the healing process when everyone goes down with belly-ache.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wet cucumber and blueberries, interesting combo🤔 and what's with the crystals by the chopping board?
What an exiting lunch ....NOT lol
---
Spray tanned his "6 pack" on again 😂🤣🤮
SB beyond desperate no way he looks like that🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wouldn't worry, any day now those 'luscious' lips of hers will burst wide open, the lashes will all fall out and her nails will all fall out! I'm calling it now!;) 😂 .
Hopefully she will implode pr explode either will do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ellie says that sunbeds can break down filler….
not that KP would care, especially if she can vape while having filler injected, another no, no.
Wonder if shes still got her sunbed she used to have one years ago

Reactions: 18
Got a Headline on FB that says Looking for @Pom Bear and @Madcatbimbo Total Space Cadet
A bit of a narc, like KP. Trying to hoover people! Someone blotted their copybook, was exposed as being extremely rude and nasty to other people but still wants to 'play'.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 22.11.46.png

---
I was thinking that too, because one of the papers said she'd failed a drugs-test despite bleaching her hair which is against the rules. The paper also said they can take hair from other areas f the body, without interference (or summat)
It's not really true that you can fool a drug test through dying hair etc. There are still pigments left in the hair and it might show a reduced amount of the drug. It may derail things a bit though, that's probably what she's tried. It may even be confusing for the testers if she always has the black extensions and her own hair is died black....but it should be different lengths.
Maybe it takes 6 months for the court to order a different type of body hair 😬
---
I noticed the crystals. Edna also likes to chant and swing an incense ball thingy ( dressed as Friar Tuck) . Despite that, she hasn't managed to banish the main malign influence from her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A bit of a narc, like KP. Trying to hoover people! Someone blotted their copybook, was exposed as being extremely rude and nasty to other people but still wants to 'play'.

View attachment 2744814
---

It's not really true that you can fool a drug test through dying hair etc. There are still pigments left in the hair and it might show a reduced amount of the drug. It may derail things a bit though, that's probably what she's tried. It may even be confusing for the testers if she always has the black extensions and her own hair is died black....but it should be different lengths.
Maybe it takes 6 months for the court to order a different type of body hair 😬
---

I noticed the crystals. Edna also likes to chant and swing an incense ball thingy ( dressed as Friar Tuck) . Despite that, she hasn't managed to banish the main malign influence from her life.
Helena is that who I think it is re hoovering? 🥴hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How's that? Pete has paid for P&J for years. She certainly doesn't fund H. So how does she support 5 kids? I'm thinking she may have dyscalculia. As she is way off when she reels off how many men she has slept with too
---

Wow. Grouchy pants. Who's tit on her bonfire?
And she always adds zero’s to everything she supposedly earns!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On a serious note is kerry a coke head. I thought ahe was clean for year's. Unlike k she seems to be a very good mother. Or am I wrong. I know she does only Fan's, but who in their world doesn't 🌎 🤔
KK is every bit the scumbag that KP is.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
61 grand? o_O fook me!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen @Angelic37 or @Crowbag for sometime. I hope they are ok. Prob taking a deserved break from skankyland. But just had a thought of them both .
She did seem really pissed off last night on tackytok

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I was thinking this , how is she an entrepreneur when she is legally bankrupt ! It is the most ironic label ! It has to be a joke to have people want to listen to her entrepreneurial business advise over lunch !
Advice from it??????? It'll be screeching "Isss awwwlll abbaaahhhhttttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" for three hours instead!

Maybe the same muppets who pay to listen to it's hideous voice and look at it's disfigurements at the Plasterclasses will buy some tickets for this rubbish as well, I mean they might even get a bit of grub with this gig :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Doing a podcast with grace dent
who she???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.