Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said AFP is quite sick, as Willow confirmed today, sounds like the lung is failing on her and her body is rejecting it, there will be nothing more that can be done for her now. AFP is fading, her time sounds like it’s very limited. What is going on with the IOW move 🤷🏽‍♀️ AFP is never moving there, more like hospice care soon.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Filming two shows for Ch4, doing all that and the kids as well people in the hairdressers say it’s exhausting when they realise what she has to do in a day 😂
All in your wildest dreams skanky!!! You keep dreaming, we'll keep laughing!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Said she might be back on later. 🙄It's funny her lies are often based on truths and the lies about bad things other people have done are usually based on things she has done
---
Definitely aggressively angry, like a cornered rat🐀😁
Ooh maybe this means that things are happening behind the scenes 🤞🤞.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She said AFP is quite sick, as Willow confirmed today, sounds like the lung is failing on her and her body is rejecting it, there will be nothing more that can be done for her now. AFP is fading, her time sounds like it’s very limited. What is going on with the IOW move 🤷🏽‍♀️ AFP is never moving there, more like hospice care soon.
Which makes it all the worse that they sold a clean, comfortable home to live in a motor home on a drive way!! She is taking what is left of her life into her own hands by even sitting that mucky mansion. What on earth on they thinking? Dodgy dealings at foot here to keep the FA from the door me thinks.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Maybe lips and lashes are a Friday code to meet up with JJ again 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
She don‘t seem right at all, not her usual ❄ this is weird, she’s so aggressive, signed off really angry, she ain’t a happy bunny today 😁

View attachment 2744365
Yeah, she seems manic and aggressive. Hopefully bad news! ( for her :devilish:)
---
This is a unique look.....
She spent hours at the salon to still have roots? I know root shadow is a thing but there's no graduation there or smudging effect, she just looks cheap.....crossed with Dame Edna with Owl brows.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 19.27.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe that's why KP is pissed off? Her enabling clan is held together by AFP.

Reactions: 27
On the live she seemed a bit bossy with that Jess too. I wonder if she’s having to be the chauffeur now that Sinky has gone. I don’t know why Jess is happy to hang around and be the dogsbody

Reactions: 32
I want to take back some of my comments about SFP's appearance and that last pic I posted.....this is closer to the mark.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 19.30.59.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I guess we should be grateful she only shares the grooming on her head, brows, lashes, lips, arse and nails as I'm sure she gets her lady garden tidied up by a Flymo on a regular basis, you know a nice trim n edge 🤢🤮😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Which makes it all the worse that they sold a clean, comfortable home to live in a motor home on a drive way!! She is taking what is left of her life into her own hands by even sitting that mucky mansion. What on earth on they thinking? Dodgy dealings at foot here to keep the FA from the door me thinks.
It’s Been Mentioned before that the Reason they are pitched up at MM could be ( Unconfirmed) something to do with the Kiddos and Social services??
If AFP pops her Clogs and it was due to KFP and being camped out at MM, duck Me there Will be Blame and Fallout

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.