Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you luvverly lot! I'm out for an Italian meal this and celebrating not being in this industry for 62 years!
Just think Krusties, it's February at last and not long till Kippers bankruptcy Hearing. Now what I want really for my birthday month? Justice to finally served on that utter bleep and the two young 'uns back home with their daddy 🕰⌛💣❤♒ xXx
Has it not been moved to April ? Ignore me if someone else has answered catching up

• Sad
Reactions: 16
But doesn’t having a new bloke around mean she starts the typical process of being horrible about an ex, so if she can keep this new bloke around for a bit she’ll start digging at Carl won’t she? And I am sure he won’t take that easily he may even retaliate. Which I’m sure will be fun for us all. How soon before the passive aggressive quotes start

Reactions: 30
Don't you mean out surveying her sprawling estate with master Bertie and her faithful sniffer dog "arry" shooting trespassing peasants. 🤣
Yep the Arch-duchess of Kent taking pot-shots at the peasantry :ROFLMAO: I hope she's wearing her JYY wellingtons
---
@Squatcobbler you're staying , I’m afraid .
We have claimed you as one of our own .

You’ll never leave…..
Its 'Otel Kristiefornia innit!!! "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Podcast run down, they only managed 27 minutes.
Technical duck up is the term her computer got um broke at Christmas 🤥 come on KP tell everyone how it really got broke and why..!
Then she ‘lost’ her phone.
Got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car, but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get hair done. 🤔
It’s really echoing
Panto was amazing…. 🙄 the drag queens are such funny bastards. She was complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional.
SFP wants to talk about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs 🙄 can’t remember the last time she was on her own. She prefers singing to the acting, she belted them out, now on the beg for a west end show.
Discussing Love Island. She’s not a fan of Georgia S, not much personality. Then talking about another Georgia saying who hasn’t she shagged in there…. Errr pot and kettle Katie love, you’re a fine one to bleeding talk!
Katie is now farting. She upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. witch.
Says she thought she had court today.
SFP has been sick, been getting crappy random emails from journalists, just duck of everyone. 🤣 she’s due on her period,
KP says SFPs attention span is nothing, but she meant stress levels. Mentions her meds. Amy chatting in the background. SFP says Amy is passive aggressive and flips.
SFP on about her wallpaper 🥱
Has a day off as she thought she had court gets a mention again, so she’s going to the gym and going to get her nails done. Trying to get the clan to come to the live pod tour.
More SFP house stuff….
Albert stuff… KP has gone very quiet must of fell asleep as she’s bored.
Stuff KP has been watching on tv…😴 says people can be evil, (you don’t say! Think you are pretty evil tbh)
More Albert stuff 🙄
KP hates health visitors
(Now a shopify ad, very badly narrated by them) Then another ad so that used a couple of minutes up.
Mentions again she’s got a day off, nails, has to wash ‘this bit of hair’ she might ride horse. Filming tomorrow. Must be for C4
Alberts routine.
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Life advice questions. Pretty boring. Feed keeps breaking up.
Then someone said saw her in panto and someone has booked the pod tour, but prob just a fixed question. All boring.
It’s hard work being a mum, respect to single dads… when you have a baby it’s a team effort… makes it a better environment.
The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
No one, & I mean no one will pay £99 for a calendar of old pictures, it'll be 49.99 soon then 29.99...then a tenner.....& if they still don't go she'll put them in a box & tell everyone they sold out
They're not even any use to line the guinea pig's cages or cat litter trays (IF she had any of course)

Reactions: 18
Podcast run down, they only managed 27 minutes.
Technical duck up is the term her computer got um broke at Christmas 🤥 come on KP tell everyone how it really got broke and why..!
Then she ‘lost’ her phone.
Got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car, but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get hair done. 🤔
It’s really echoing
Panto was amazing…. 🙄 the drag queens are such funny bastards. She was complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional.
SFP wants to talk about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs 🙄 can’t remember the last time she was on her own. She prefers singing to the acting, she belted them out, now on the beg for a west end show.
Discussing Love Island. She’s not a fan of Georgia S, not much personality. Then talking about another Georgia saying who hasn’t she shagged in there…. Errr pot and kettle Katie love, you’re a fine one to bleeding talk!
Katie is now farting. She upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. witch.
Says she thought she had court today.
SFP has been sick, been getting crappy random emails from journalists, just duck of everyone. 🤣 she’s due on her period,
KP says SFPs attention span is nothing, but she meant stress levels. Mentions her meds. Amy chatting in the background. SFP says Amy is passive aggressive and flips.
SFP on about her wallpaper 🥱
Has a day off as she thought she had court gets a mention again, so she’s going to the gym and going to get her nails done. Trying to get the clan to come to the live pod tour.
More SFP house stuff….
Albert stuff… KP has gone very quiet must of fell asleep as she’s bored.
Stuff KP has been watching on tv…😴 says people can be evil, (you don’t say! Think you are pretty evil tbh)
More Albert stuff 🙄
KP hates health visitors
(Now a shopify ad, very badly narrated by them) Then another ad so that used a couple of minutes up.
Mentions again she’s got a day off, nails, has to wash ‘this bit of hair’ she might ride horse. Filming tomorrow. Must be for C4
Alberts routine.
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Life advice questions. Pretty boring. Feed keeps breaking up.
Then someone said saw her in panto and someone has booked the pod tour, but prob just a fixed question. All boring.
It’s hard work being a mum, respect to single dads… when you have a baby it’s a team effort… makes it a better environment.
The end.
She was out with CF for an hour and half...? Photographed leaving the venue at 2am.... So they went out at 12:30am...?!!

(ps: Thanks again DC. Respek...!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_2150.png

Looks like she is sat in D&T nails having some self care, she probably deserves it everyone, seeing she was due in court, must of been stressed poor love

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Skank saying in the podcast she's single again or "not with anyone now" so doinking skank and being seen in public with the mutilated mutant was to high a price for 15 mins of fame for JJ, the fame hungry twit must have had his reality chip re-installed or just couldn't face the amount of piss his mates were taking out of him.🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240116-171059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@Squatcobbler you're staying , I’m afraid .
We have claimed you as one of our own .

You’ll never leave…..
Naaaawwww never have I felt so loved & welcomed by a group of people that all despise one person so much no one would piss on her if she was alight. Too much?

I don't wanna check out & certainly don't wanna leave...one of my all time fave songs too that. I'm glad I came out of lurking.

I live far enough away from it that I don't have to worry about seeing/smelling it walking towards me in town ( duck me can you imagine 🤮 )but close enough that it wouldn't take me long to drive it. So if anyone needs someone to take one for the team just shout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her nose looks like a twerking baby. I can’t unsee it now 😡
---

A guy I worked with was from Neath, he said it was a “hole”, couldn’t wait to be of the age where he could move away
A twerking baby!! I'm dying 😂🤣😂😭😂😭😂😭😂🤣😂😁😁😁😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her nose looks like a twerking baby. I can’t unsee it now 😡
---

A guy I worked with was from Neath, he said it was a “hole”, couldn’t wait to be of the age where he could move away
He wasn’t wrong, Neath is a shitpit. No redeeming features. The only time I went out in Neath was to see a band, I got the wrong pub 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. As I was walking across the bar someone asked me if I wanted some “powder” er no thanks mate I’m good 😬. I didn’t try to find the right pub, the town is not my cup of tea.

It’s full of unemployed people with no hope of change. Mind you it’s full of chavs so Skank should feel right at home. £6 is expensive for Neath, though. Poor bastards, it’s bad enough they have to live in Neath without that bleep dragging the place down further.

ooh I get to see the Skank in person 😈😈 🤣🤣🤣

@SmillieKylie I also saw your beloved Kylie once in a nightclub here (here isn’t Neath), she was fab and put on a great performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.