Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where is Jett? I am confused he hasn’t been seen or referred to for ages? And why only B to Thailand! She has 5 kids remember!!!
---
She’s got an announcement to make about her music in the next couple of weeks 🙄 is that cos Pete recently announced stuff.
Add to the list of stuff that won’t happen ! 🤣

Reactions: 28
Just saw this on TT, notice the familiar pose? This was 2003 ffs
---
So where is Jett? I am confused he hasn’t been seen or referred to for ages? And why only B to Thailand! She has 5 kids remember!!!
---

Add to the list of stuff that won’t happen ! 🤣
---
A mod asked if they should go on a muting spree for anyone mentioning KP. He said no there will be no one commenting then (😂). Someone asked if it was true and he rolled ‘no comment, yeah it’s true’
Thirsty bastard !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She can’t wait to get off the live and stop selling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Someone asking if she’s watched juniors lives in the comments
No I don’t cos I know my kids and don’t need to watch their lives and they don’t watch mine either 🤣
That’s cos they don’t like you love 🤣
---
What’s the last word of the beautician who’s offering to do her lashes & nails, I can’t see it? Is it “scrounger”?
---
A mod asked if they should go on a muting spree for anyone mentioning KP. He said no there will be no one commenting then (😂). Someone asked if it was true and he rolled ‘no comment, yeah it’s true’
Fame hungry Legohead 😡 will now be known as FHL 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lots of the negative comments about the dog on her Instagram seem to be from bot accounts, loads seem to be in Spanish. I'm not sure how the bots work but why would they post negative things? Do they just pick up on other comments?
So even the bots dislike her now🤣

• Haha
I also noticed Jett hasn't posted on his TT account for over a week now.
They're definitely reading here then aren't they, but if it takes those kids away from SM then that's a win, isn't it? Just not the primary focus which makes hearing her say she's taking B to Thailand so frustrating that she smugly envisages still having the kids 🤬

So if KP is taking kids Thailand on next school holidays that is in two weeks?
Or does she mean her next holiday so taking them out of school!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They're definitely reading here then aren't they, but if it takes those kids away from SM then that's a win, isn't it? Just not the primary focus which makes hearing her say she's taking B to Thailand so frustrating that she smugly envisages still having the kids 🤬
Well she must be taking her or she surely wouldn’t tell her! Kids remember everything and will be extremely let down if it was bullshit!
Is Jett not staying with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deluded witch. Why make promises she can't/won't keep? And why wasn't Jett mentioned for this holiday? Anyway, the littlest ones will hopefully be back with Kieran by then and I hear she's banned from taking them abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear the comments on this latest DM article are BRUTAL!

"Baggage? She's got a whole luggage shop"

"The understatement of the century. More baggage than Heathrow."

I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that’s been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade?"

"too much baggage. She would need to take out a mortgage for the excess baggage charges. The woman is a complete car crash."

There's also quite a few mentions of the F4J article too.
Now that’s what you call a mum, not afraid to say it exactly how it is when it comes to her son 👏🏼🤣
Skank you should try and take note…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.