Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 15.06.05.png

Just seen this on the last thread. Maybe Harry should be careful in case Kieran sues him and AFP's precious new, 'I'm an influencer' project house gets taken away to pay the damages!

This entire family are just so happy to try and ruin everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Got so behind so did some lurking, going to recharge my Pom batteries for a bit Love from Pom ❤❤❤🥰💖🤗❤😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16580625016031.jpg

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Aah….you may well be dealing with me and my husband in the very near future then…serious complaint went in early last year…dragged on for ages but now they’ve admitted wrongdoing I’ll be going for them big time!
Don't give up - Request every available internal and external complaint available. Then, if unsatisfied, proceed to litigation. Try Avma - they are independent and will give you a list of accredited solicitors. And all departments have a litigation/compensation budget.

• Heart
Does anybody remember when she was in mediation with KH about the kids she was late rude couldnt remember J&B birthdays and was on the phone to KB shes never had any respect for anybody or anything shes a spiteful nasty bully
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!

• Angry

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
But Skanky keeps saying her house is safe and no one can touch it. I've no idea how she's convinced herself of that or how she plans to work it.
But then she also keeps saying on her lives that it’s just far too big for her. Also do you remember her saying a few years ago how she could never live there ever again because of all the trauma she had suffered obviously the worst trauma ever in the whole world and she couldn’t ever live in the house again because she had been told by the priory it was a massive trigger for her mental health.
Welcome to fantasy island where whatever you say becomes the truth in your delusional mind.
By the way gobshite remember saying Jodie Marsh’s nose looked like a builder’s elbow what comes around goes around 😂😂😂
Just to confirm I’m not a Marsh fan either.

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I know, it's just things are taking a little longer than expected that's all really, every step in this process costs ££££s :mad:
Swerving court papers and running away to temporary addresses can't have helped either....

• Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
She mentioned Dubai with Chloe?Surely she wouldn’t be let in with her record.🤔would she?
---

Reckon it was all talk,although I’m probably wrong fuck it.
Tbh I'd love for her to be let into Dubai. She'd soon find out that justice over there is waaay different from here and she would absolutely not be able to play the "don'tcha know who I am" card when she is taken onto custody for ❄ or lewd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Harry anyone know where he works/ for ???? Sometimes the Karma train needs a wee Push 👿👿👿
Think he works mainly nights. Something to do with the railway I think. Maybe Thomas the Tank Engine, that about all his brain cells could deal with. Horrible bloke, but fits well with the Price clan.. and a CHEAT.

• Haha
  • Sick

The dog's doodah

Her attitude towards animals just sickens me, they are just as disposable to her as one of her vapes. My pets are my life, I'm still struggling from the loss of one of my dog's and yet Skanky has no love for her's whatsoever. I just hope that they all have good loving homes. Once the lab starts having seasons I'm sure she'll get rid of her, we know she's not a responsible owner so she won't be getting her spayed, the thought of her using her for breeding chills my blood.

I'm sure any new bloke Skanky is associated with is purely orchestrated for their publicity, I can't believe there's anyone who'd be interested in her now, she looks horrific and is only going to get worse.

We know you read on here Sophie, so instead of just lurking why don't you tell us why you're doing nothing to help J&B who are very clearly and publicly suffering in KP's care.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
This picture of kipper makes me think of Becketts death scene ... her just carrying on regardless whilst her life blows up around her ...

1706546146176.png

---
I think once the sun can go after her they will. Clearly some ongoing legal stuff nipping their wings at the minute but once that barrier is removed she will be destroyed
I think they are just using her for clickbait and biding their time waiting for the bankruptcy to remove any chance of her suing and then some other nasty shit to hit the fan that we dont know the details of (but they do) and then they will unleash everything they know for one last big cash in. She is finished anyway - no tv company will touch her ... she cant even get an interview on Lorraine anymore

Last edited:

BadJanet

VIP Member
Kipper has probably booked a trip to Thailand for herself and Wanko ... no intention of taking Bunny (can't anyway) and, as you say, Daddys fault you can't come with ... see you in a few weeks ...
---

Believe that when I see it
Why do that?? it's so cruel. 😔
First she's saying she taking B so J will be upset and B will feel she's the golden child for a while. Then B will be upset and feel rejected when finds out she's not going. She'll have told her friends at school, maybe even the teachers and assistants as they often do some creative writing about what they'll be doing in the break like holidays or clubs. B will then have to say she didn't go and won't be going to any clubs or days out just a nail bar if she's lucky😢
Then KFP blaming it on KH, it's wicked, all this just to hurt KH and Skank does not give a 💩 if her OWN CHILDREN are hurt and suffer by her words and actions!! 😢😞🤬😠

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
90% of the comments on her Insta post are brutal. Guess Edna hasn’t had time to delete them
OMG just checked, it really is brutal, over a thousand comments, most are attacking her. I said earlier that finally there has been a viral attack on her, it’s gathered momentum through the day, wow, the hate on there, it’s bad very bad. My fav comment might be ‘Brazil despises you‘ 😱😁 Any brain dead fan defending her is getting jumped on, and asked if they think it’s ok to treat pets badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42