Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When you say they don’t mean JJ and Laura ? And he’s with Katie ? Does that mean you know he is ? Sorry confused 🫤!
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

shizzler

VIP Member
WHO has the dog? I wouldn't be surprised if that poor dog has died & this is a better option for her or her 'source' SFP, instead of the truth. We all know what a bunch of liar's they are. I really hope the dog has gone to a better home, where it will be loved & cared for, but where's the proof?
I’ve said it before, those gates are constantly open, if she does let the dogs out of that house it’s guaranteed some of them will end up on that road. There’s probably a lot more dead than we’re aware of

• Sad
  • Angry
Does anyone know if Jnr or P have anything to do with KP?
Jnr avoids her apparently. He's embarrassed of her behaviour ( turning up at his gig in a body stocking and shouting she was a MILF etc). There was also talk of her overstepping boundaries and being overbearing with him in many ways.

• Sick
  • Wow
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
Aah….you may well be dealing with me and my husband in the very near future then…serious complaint went in early last year…dragged on for ages but now they’ve admitted wrongdoing I’ll be going for them big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
No true information on this - check out the wiki - Princess's puppy Rolo died by being trapped in an armchair after being given some CBD oil or something - sure some other tattlers will correct me - there were some concerns that this may have been a cover story as H has been known to be violent (not his fault obvs)
One of our members who knew her says this didn’t happen. Don’t want to name them, they can reply if they wish, but they posted this a while ago, I believe it was an accident, but Skank didn’t care to take him to the vet …

4F8441BC-A8D9-49DD-BFF2-8AF32439974D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
Having worked in public sector for a very very long time, I think both are as equally stuffed and up shit creek, along with Police, Fire, Dentists etc........

The sad truth for B&J is that they are continuing to be let down, even though it's now known about L and how she's Team KP and not acted in the best interests of B&J. This should have been resolved, SS should be rectifying that wrong on the double.

• Sad
  • Heart

HasBeen

VIP Member
Most likely but wouldn't give a shit like everyone else. Also this is for publicity I am sure of it. Not a real relationship.
It’s a Clickbait Showmance and I don’t think Edna is the Media source it’s Jess more than likely, Saddos

tracey3871

VIP Member
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

View attachment 2723065

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him

Looks like AFP got her wish
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.
THREE WEEKS 🤣🤣 But ... he is the first person she has been interested in 'since carl' ... you know the one who dumped her FOUR WEEKS ago ... she really waited for this speshul one didn't she 🤣🤣 The only one of all the shags in last month that will publically admit to her ... but ... he first want her for fame ... 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

View attachment 2723065

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him ❌😁
Oh, the type one will see him collapsing and rushed to hospital multiple times with her saving his life as part of Kippers rinse and repeat sob stories ... I dont think anyone will pay for the exclusives though, not anymore, it will be on instasham and occasionally in the sidebar of shame ...
---
In Spanish, John Joe is Juanjo, pronounced Wanko!
I vote Wanko as his tattle name

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
A bit more info from the Scum regarding Anton's mum's Live Insta...!

"I phoned her and said, 'Hello this is Anton's mum, I've got a wee Live going on here, would you come on?'
"'Absolutely,' she says, 'You're boy's fit, in fact, I'm single, Sherie Ann.'
"I said, 'Are you hun? You've got too much baggage for my boy

• Haha

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
They will both be cheating on each other. I don't watch MAFS but from that article he sounds like a dick.
Ironically on MAFS he went on there to try and find the woman of his dreams , away from his usual type which was fake Barbie doll type women ! He was paired up with a lovely sweet girl , but didn’t connect or wasn’t even willing to get to know her at all as she didn’t have that look ! He then got with another bride who was a trans Barbie doll type , who incidentally idolised KP! So he is a complete shallow waste of space because he tried to come across all nice and caring , but really all he is looking for is the plastic look ! All the MAFS people are fame hungry wannabes too, so they are a match made in heaven and of course it will never last !

• Sick
Reactions: 39

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Skanky won't be happy about this, especially the picture in the background!
Sending this short video to 'influencers'.... Will the Frumpy Dumpling get it then? The boring Beige lump think's she's an 'influencer'. Be interesting to see what happens there! o_O:LOL:
---
This will make Price’s head explode!
Yes, especially as it's Peter, Gareth & Blue. So she married Peter & banged Gareth & also supposedly, Duncan from Blue ( and there were rumours, Simon Webb too). :ROFLMAO: Bet they have some stories to tell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39