Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture of kipper makes me think of Becketts death scene ... her just carrying on regardless whilst her life blows up around her ...

---
I think once the sun can go after her they will. Clearly some ongoing legal stuff nipping their wings at the minute but once that barrier is removed she will be destroyed
I think they are just using her for clickbait and biding their time waiting for the bankruptcy to remove any chance of her suing and then some other nasty shit to hit the fan that we dont know the details of (but they do) and then they will unleash everything they know for one last big cash in. She is finished anyway - no tv company will touch her ... she cant even get an interview on Lorraine anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Interestingly , sadly so, but I was reading an article about the book that Hugh Heffners wife Crystal has written about life with him at the Playboy Mansion. He was a huge Narc, the Mansion although opulent was pretty mucky and mouldy. He kept a cage with 2 lovebirds in but they kept dying, nothing was ever said to Heff, staff just quietly replaced them. After a while Crystal examined the cage , turns out the water bottle was broken so all the birds were dying of thirst
No one ever questioned him, they just put more birds in there
No wonder Skank got on well with him, both amoral, self obsessed animal killing Narcs!!

Reactions: 58
When I mentioned keeping it on tattle, I meant as in not contacting people's workplaces. Complaining to various authorities, As far as I'm aware, people are completely free to do that.

Reactions: 31
Harry anyone know where he works/ for ???? Sometimes the Karma train needs a wee Push
Think he works mainly nights. Something to do with the railway I think. Maybe Thomas the Tank Engine, that about all his brain cells could deal with. Horrible bloke, but fits well with the Price clan.. and a CHEAT.

Reactions: 43
Fab news as far as I'm concerned
1 tank has left that hell hole
2 the sun re run all the pet horror stories to keep it fresh in the publics mind

Just a few more to be removed soon

Reactions: 57
The same ought to apply to the thing itself - nobody wants to see her ugly distorted mug and yet there it is

BTW - OH put Top Gear on earlier and guess who was in the Reasonably Priced Car? Yes it was The Shitbag Itself only about 30 faces ago, but it was driving like it normally does

Reactions: 29
Was that the one she told clarkson she was going to put the car on its roof. Rita
Same old same old

Reactions: 21
This is what comes up when I googled him
He looks like an uncouth yobbo BUT in his favour he did loathe SB and I doubt he's that keen on the skank eitherafter she blabbed her Sniff-a-thon with him to SB. Seems he's found a perfect fit with Clan Grifter

Reactions: 23
I've been thinking about this for some time now and I'm convinced the reason MSM never print the whole truth about her is due to their own collusion with her over the years, bet she knows some of their secret unethical practices and has benefited from them directly herself over the years.
She still generates a lot of clicks for them and that's part of their revenue stream so won't be keen to put a stop to it.

Reactions: 33
You could be on to something there, especially with the 90s/00s phone hacking
But regardless it’s all about to come tumbling down for her anyway through her own actions and behaviours and the Sooner the better

Reactions: 29
He sounds like a right arsehole! Perfect for the skank really
What an absolute muppet!! Well she's not exactly the type of girl you'll take home to mum so he's more than likely only after the notoriety and 'fame' and a easy lay!! ( Sorry to be so rude there!). Here comes another 'stepfather' that they all 'adore'.

Reactions: 34
And so it begins,, the source aka Edna leaking stories to the press linking her sister with JJ posted this on Fri when when the rumours started. Desperate skank and the fame hungry stay in the spotlight at all costs JJ.

Reactions: 47
The Showgirl Tour was indeed amazing! (Sorry I’m a lurker on this thread, but couldn’t watch the clip without saying something)!

Reactions: 21
They will both be cheating on each other. I don't watch MAFS but from that article he sounds like a dick.
Ironically on MAFS he went on there to try and find the woman of his dreams , away from his usual type which was fake Barbie doll type women ! He was paired up with a lovely sweet girl , but didn’t connect or wasn’t even willing to get to know her at all as she didn’t have that look ! He then got with another bride who was a trans Barbie doll type , who incidentally idolised KP! So he is a complete shallow waste of space because he tried to come across all nice and caring , but really all he is looking for is the plastic look ! All the MAFS people are fame hungry wannabes too, so they are a match made in heaven and of course it will never last !

Reactions: 39
I'm just so pleased those dogs have got out of that hell hole. Enjoy your new lives Tank and friends, don't look back for a minute .
---
The funniest thing was the trans Barbie doll type scared him to death and he couldn't bring himself to do the deed!

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.