Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.
Why am I not the slightest bit surprised. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where can the bailiffs visit?
Bailiffs can visit:
  • Any property in England or Wales
  • Anywhere you live or run a business
In practice, they are most likely to visit you at home.
Bailiffs can visit someone else’s property if:
  • You store goods there
  • They have a court warrant
Bailiffs can visit your business address if you are self-employed. They should not visit your workplace if you work for someone else.
They can take any goods you have left on a highway, including your car.
  • Some bailiffs use automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to find cars on the road
  • They can use details from the DVLA to help find your car
Bailiffs may not always need to come into the home to take control of goods.
They may offer a Virtual controlled goods appointment if:
  • You are vulnerable and
  • Cannot have visitors
This is rare though.

Reactions: 27
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.
I was wandering / wondering if she has hidden the cars and other stuff.

Is someone living in the annexe hence why it is fenced off?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So bored of all her lies...

Been filming for C4 for forever
Training to be the paramedic
Is getting her driver's licence back soon, just admin...
Her Youtube is coming back
Going to be on TT and Facebook live EVERY DAY
Is going horse riding today
Is keeping the MM pristine
She gets therapy every week
She volunteers weekly
She never cheats
She never lies
The media lies
She's got something exciting to announce
She would never sell/give her pets away
Never trolls anyone else and is in the final stages of Harvey's Law & Track a Troll
Making a film about her life
Is bringing new music out (and she can actually sing)
Never lets people down by cancelling work
How she never drinks or does drugs
How she is working hard to pay back her creditors
No one know who Jordan is
That she is a great cook
How she is getting back into shape by going to the gym and eating healthily
That she's found 'the one'/is getting married/going to have another baby
That she is giving up vaping
She is bringing back her perfume/underwear/homeware/swimwear/pjs ranges
All 5 kids live with her
She's a great mum
She's a great business woman
That she is going to sell her KP Equestrian stuff on TT
That she's looking for a shop
She's been r*ped a 'few' times
She's had kidnap threats (but can't remember how many)
She's written 54 books, there is another autobiography on the way
She's minted
She's seeing Harvey next week
She owns her MM and no one can take it away from her
Blade was killed on purpose and she is investigating it
She's been in the Industry 30 years
Make the annexe into a club for the kids
Launch a Pricey Academy
Do up the pool, Love Island style
Convert the containers in the garden to mini homes
She's scared of needles
She pays for everything
She never receives her post
Filming a reality show for OF's
Her ex's use her name for stories

The only thing that is true is that it's a self care day, every day...Hair, nails, lashes, brows, massages, sunbeds & lip filler
DC, I think we can safely say, KFP is a compulsive liar.
1706861175205.png

And she said she can count on one hand the number of men she's shagged. Must have 4 of these hands attached to her body somewhere.
1706860964421.png

Your list is very indepth DC, but there are so many many more lie's, it would use up a whole Tattle thread. She's just F'ing disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Funny I mention ballifs yesterday and red tops print a story that’s a month old but mention f4 justice and kh lies and not a peep from them 🤬

• Angry
'Its 'Otel Krustifornia now :)
---

Did they swipe that CD table ?? Its worth at least £200 you know!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And the Priceywoods sign (despite the bulbs being missing on the Woods bit)? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hotel Krustifornia!! So funny!! Much more stylish that her hovel being called 'Priceywoods'!!
So we're all Krustifornians now 😂

• Haha
Is it me or does it look much tidier than previous photos?? AFP/PP cleaning up or have the bailiffs just taken everything? 😂 Seems like she is preparing to leave there with all the dogs going too.
It does look tidier! Why would that barrier be up too, it was never covered before.
Someone on the DM comments saying her house is in a trust and can’t be sold for bankruptcy? Is this why she’s so cocky in saying her house is safe?
She was still paying the mortgage though, so not sure this would even be possible on a house she doesn't really own? Then Pete has a charge on it to for his legal fees if it's sold?

Reactions: 19
Someone on the DM comments saying her house is in a trust and can’t be sold for bankruptcy? Is this why she’s so cocky in saying her house is safe?
I thought it it is still has a mortgage on it it was still the banks property and can’t be put in a trust till paid up

Reactions: 22

Bailiffs can visit:
  • You store goods there
Bailiffs can visit your business address if you are self-employed. They should not visit your workplace if you work for someone else.
  • Some bailiffs use automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to find cars on the road
  • You are vulnerable and
  • Cannot have visitors
This is rare though.
Hi again DC, or anyone who can help. Just had a call from my friend on IOW. Apparently Mr PP's picture on the beg for work on IOW when they move, opened a can of worms. She asked if I can send the picture thread to her, but I can't remember which thread it was on (move so quickly). She said someone want's it for Island Echo. Think they may do a story as local fencing businesses (businesses in general) are disgusted o_O If anyone can post that picture again, I will forward it on to her. Thank you.❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Bailiffs can visit:
  • You store goods there
  • You are vulnerable and
  • Cannot have visitors
This is rare though.
Didn't they go to another address though? It was stated in one of the articles. Hopefully someone or somewhere else got a visit and loads of her designer crap was taken!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi again DC, or anyone who can help. Just had a call from my friend on IOW. Apparently Mr PP's picture on the beg for work on IOW when they move, opened a can of worms. She asked if I can send the picture thread to her, but I can't remember which thread it was on (move so quickly). She said someone want's it for Island Echo. Think they may do a story as local fencing businesses (businesses in general) are disgusted o_O If anyone can post that picture again, I will forward it on to her. Thank you.❤
Let me see if I can find it x

edit, he also put this up yesterday

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let me see if I can find it x

edit, he also put this up yesterday
How much inspiration does it take to erect a bleeping fence eh???? What is it in a fence that "Inspires"??

You can see why local builders and fencing companies will have the hump with the reptilian PFP elbowing his way in using skanky's "name" to get work, but has'nt the skank said how she hates blokes who "Who use MY nayme.............."? So what is PFP doing then eh skank???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe her family all think the state of this place is ok. I’m having a mare at the mo in my little 2 bed semi after the November storm here which was the most frightening thing I think I can ever remember. I have lost tiles flashing and guttering and windows smashed in and still waiting on repairs. Then to top it all the bath and toilet both decided to flood my kitchen. I’m living in a state of chaos and a constant battle with my insurance company. It’s draining mentally and physically. I have no idea how she just ignores it all. I’m worn out after 3 months .
Sorry to hear that too. That storm was awful for jersey.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And The Mail’s version
'Luxury' fleet of cars....?!! Luxury. You mean those rusting buckets that were leaking oil and housing spiders that were sitting on the disgusting driveway...?!! Those luxury cars....? Poor Alex will be lucky to get a couple of hundred pounds at auction for those - and that's being generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She should never have another pet. I hope Tank got a good home, though anything is better than that vile monstrosity. I could never get rid of a pet, my Jack Russell ( puppy at the time) destroyed 2 rooms of furniture lol still kept him! I get so attached from the beginning, they're like children. She really is a heinous subhuman. 🤬🤬 Where are the rest of her other Dogs and Cats?
When my old girl Lab/Collie X was a pup she was a terrible one for chewing. I was young and stupid and someone foisted a free pup on to me. I used to phone my mum saying “one more time, one more thing and she’s off to Cardonald cat and dog home”. Of course it never happened and she destroyed a rug, a couch, 2 mobile phones and ate the edges off a chest of drawers. We laugh at what exactly she could have done that would have made me give her up. She grew up to be The Best Dog Ever.
Pets are family. I can’t imagine thinking animals are disposable. I bet she sleeps like a baby at night too. People on Tattle probably cried more tears about Blade. She really is a cold, unfeeling bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
When my old girl Lab/Collie X was a pup she was a terrible one for chewing. I was young and stupid and someone foisted a free pup on to me. I used to phone my mum saying “one more time, one more thing and she’s off to Cardonald cat and dog home”. Of course it never happened and she destroyed a rug, a couch, 2 mobile phones and ate the edges off a chest of drawers. We laugh at what exactly she could have done that would have made me give her up. She grew up to be The Best Dog Ever.
Pets are family. I can’t imagine thinking animals are disposable. I bet she sleeps like a baby at night too. People on Tattle probably cried more tears about Blade. She really is a cold, unfeeling bleep.
My Great Dane pup chewed a huge chunk off a concrete windowsill! She lived until just before her 17th birthday though ❤

All I want to see is every single one of those animals at 'Otel Kalifornia re-homed and happy at last like they deserve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ll have a look again, but previously there was a restriction that prevented her from selling or otherwise disposing of the property without the consent of the Trustee in Bankruptcy. My understanding is that there is quite a large mortgage on MM, so even if it was sold, it wouldn’t clear her debts.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.