Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does it look much tidier than previous photos?? AFP/PP cleaning up or have the bailiffs just taken everything? 😂 Seems like she is preparing to leave there with all the dogs going too.
I was thinking the same. I don’t think she’ll be resident in MM much longer.

Reactions: 31
Happy birthday Sewer ❤
Thank you so much @InflateyKatey for the birthday wishes; and all you other lovely Krusties too 😊
Don't want a bollocking from the mods and y'all too, but was wandering(!!) what Kipper got the kids for Christmas? Oh yeah, curry and much suffering. That's two Christmases on the trot that that special time of year has lost its magic. They won't forget either. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Apologies if someone else has posted this. I looked and couldn’t see. Seems bailiffs have taken some of the trollop‘s cars

Could it be that Sink Boy sent his pals round to drive HIS cars away from that $#it-h0le?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies if someone else has posted this. I looked and couldn’t see. Seems bailiffs have taken some of the trollop‘s cars

Good! It’s not as if she can use them 👏
---
She will be fucked now unless she has one tucked away somewhere else
AFP’s probably letting her drive the motor home

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much @InflateyKatey for the birthday wishes; and all you other lovely Krusties too 😊
Don't want a bollocking from the mods and y'all too, but was wandering(!!) what Kipper got the kids for Christmas? Oh yeah, curry and much suffering. That's two Christmases on the trot that that special time of year has lost its magic. They won't forget either. :cry:
The hateful cow didn’t even get the kids a a curry on Christmas day. They were eating noodles at night because they were so hungry. You‘re right though. Kids will always remember a crappy Christmas.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry but the lawnmower gets me every time,😁😁did she have sunstroke or something to ever think this was a good look? 😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅🤔😁
I’ve stated this before, but the lawnmower photos are my favourite pics she’s ever done, they will never stop being funny 😂

This actually happened to me once. I was having a bad day, popped into my fav bar, ordered a gin, sat there trying to forget my crappy day and suddenly thought of them, a smile appearing on my face, knowing however 💩 my day, I have never done anything as ridiculous as having those photos taken, thinking they looked amazing and sold them to Backgrid to be published in a national newspaper 😂 Not joking, I do return to them occasionally and they always make me laugh hysterically, just google “‘Katie Price, lawnmower’, there they are, the whole set, a woman so deluded she actually thought that was a sexy look, oh Skanky what a twit you are, but I have to say those photos pick me up when I’m down, OMG I’ve found a use for you 😱😂

I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

3944234E-A321-4405-B9BA-2E89220B0550.jpeg

This one just kills me, she let that be published 😂..

21BDC0BD-7054-469C-A4CD-A85009378993.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Il never understand those lawnmower photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why did she do them? Did she think she looked good? Just why? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve stated this before, but the lawnmower photos are my favourite pics she’s ever done, they will never stop being funny 😂

This actually happened to me once. I was having a bad day, popped into my fav bar, ordered a gin, sat there trying to forget my crappy day and suddenly thought of them, a smile appearing on my face, knowing however 💩 my day, I have never done anything as ridiculous as having those photos taken, thinking they looked amazing and sold them to Backgrid to be published in a national newspaper 😂 Not joking, I do return to them occasionally and they always make me laugh hysterically, just google “‘Katie Price, lawnmower’, there they are, the whole set, a woman so deluded she actually thought that was a sexy look, oh Skanky what a twit you are, but I have to say those photos pick me up when I’m down, OMG I’ve found a use for you 😱😂

I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

View attachment 2730085

This one just kills me, she let that be published 😂..

View attachment 2730088
My favourite set too 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂. Snorted when I scrolled up the page and her arse appeared 😂🤣😂. Fenella the witch has to be replaced with the ‘Grass fondling squat shot’ for my avatar 👍🏻
It does also showcase some twisted looking undies so it will do for now 😁 I know it has been featured as someone else avi before but’s just too fantastically absurd and monumentally hilarious to ever not feature somewhere on each and every thread 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I may be seeing things but looks a bit like more graffiti!

View attachment 2729829
I just can’t believe her family all think the state of this place is ok. I’m having a mare at the mo in my little 2 bed semi after the November storm here which was the most frightening thing I think I can ever remember. I have lost tiles flashing and guttering and windows smashed in and still waiting on repairs. Then to top it all the bath and toilet both decided to flood my kitchen. I’m living in a state of chaos and a constant battle with my insurance company. It’s draining mentally and physically. I have no idea how she just ignores it all. I’m worn out after 3 months .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Aww look... a special sink just for Sinkboy... 🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t believe her family all think the state of this place is ok. I’m having a mare at the mo in my little 2 bed semi after the November storm here which was the most frightening thing I think I can ever remember. I have lost tiles flashing and guttering and windows smashed in and still waiting on repairs. Then to top it all the bath and toilet both decided to flood my kitchen. I’m living in a state of chaos and a constant battle with my insurance company. It’s draining mentally and physically. I have no idea how she just ignores it all. I’m worn out after 3 months .
Sorry to hear that JJoyce😢😔😕💐 I think the thing to remember is this is not your habitat and it will get better for you🙏💐
but for the Skanky one, a cess pit is her natural environment and she will remain in one wherever she resides 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.