Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
500 comments on the fail article and not one of them positive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It does look tidier! Why would that barrier be up too, it was never covered before.

She was still paying the mortgage though, so not sure this would even be possible on a house she doesn't really own? Then Pete has a charge on it to for his legal fees if it's sold?
Only charge in the property is the mortgage(s) and the property isn’t held in trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Saw this in the DM comments:
View attachment 2730568
This has all been explained before though. She owes the mortgage company so that agreement is with them and nothing to do with creditors. The mortgage company are not going to repossess the house until she doesn't pay THEM. There doesn't need to be any kind of trust.

ETA - I think the trustees could still probably force a sale eventually, I just don't think Skank will have the house in trust, why would the mortgage company agree?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
The lawyers probably have a lien on the MM so they get their money in the event of the MM being sold.

Reactions: 16
Nearly 600 comments now, no wonder the red tops love her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone on the DM comments saying her house is in a trust and can’t be sold for bankruptcy? Is this why she’s so cocky in saying her house is safe?
I don’t think you can do that til it paid off and you have the deeds

Reactions: 17
But Skanky keeps saying her house is safe and no one can touch it. I've no idea how she's convinced herself of that or how she plans to work it.
But then she also keeps saying on her lives that it’s just far too big for her. Also do you remember her saying a few years ago how she could never live there ever again because of all the trauma she had suffered obviously the worst trauma ever in the whole world and she couldn’t ever live in the house again because she had been told by the priory it was a massive trigger for her mental health.
Welcome to fantasy island where whatever you say becomes the truth in your delusional mind.
By the way gobshite remember saying Jodie Marsh’s nose looked like a builder’s elbow what comes around goes around 😂😂😂
Just to confirm I’m not a Marsh fan either.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks @HistrionicSites So what does that actually mean in practice? Can a sale be forced in order that she can (hahaha) settle her debts?
If there is a substantial amount of equity, then I imagine that the trustee would have forced a sale already.
The only other way is if the mortgage company repossess or demands payment of the outstanding mortgage. I think that the trustee would need to consent to this though @Schmooze would know more.

In the event that the house is sold, then the mortgage is paid off first and if there is any money left, the charges are paid next. If there is still money left after the mortgage and other charges are satisfied, then that money will go to the trustee in bankruptcy to distribute to creditors.
As it stands, KP owes way more than the house is worth in the open market. Latest estimates online are just under £2million and she owes 3.2 million.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
If there is a substantial amount of equity, then I imagine that the trustee would have forced a sale already.
The only other way is if the mortgage company repossess or demands payment of the outstanding mortgage. I think that the trustee would need to consent to this though @Schmooze would know more.

In the event that the house is sold, then the mortgage is paid off first and if there is any money left, the charges are paid next. If there is still money left after the mortgage and other charges are satisfied, then that money will go to the trustee in bankruptcy to distribute to creditors.
As it stands, KP owes way more than the house is worth in the open market. Latest estimates online are just under £2million and she owes 3.2 million.
Will 2 mill be for a house that size, in good condition though? The place is a dump

Reactions: 17
Well,I keep thinking they got Boris Becker he owed far more than what skankcunt,they found all the lies etc.

Reactions: 29
Will 2 mill be for a house that size, in good condition though? The place is a dump
I don’t know. It says on the estimate I looked at, if the property has not been refurbished. I know some posters here think she would get more if sold to a developer, but essentially, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Reactions: 23
Sorry Smillie.... had to be done. I wonder if Kylie could sue for defamation of voice...?!!

I went to this panto on Sunday night...she was absolutely off her tits 🤣❄ coming onstage wiping her nose, forgetting her lines....and the singing...ohhh the singing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
]

I also suspect at this point she’s just paying an interest only mortgage. Can you imagine how much the payments will have went up if she was paying the capital off as well

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.