Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about her fleet of mobility scooters and lawnmowers only used once for staged publicity shots so must be in better condition and worth more than a fleet of pink rust bucket death traps. 🤣View attachment 2729724View attachment 2729725View attachment 2729726View attachment 2729728
Omg these are hilarious, what a vile cretin 😆
---
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---

They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare🤣. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?
Stripped her bird wallpaper off the walls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve stated this before, but the lawnmower photos are my favourite pics she’s ever done, they will never stop being funny 😂

This actually happened to me once. I was having a bad day, popped into my fav bar, ordered a gin, sat there trying to forget my crappy day and suddenly thought of them, a smile appearing on my face, knowing however 💩 my day, I have never done anything as ridiculous as having those photos taken, thinking they looked amazing and sold them to Backgrid to be published in a national newspaper 😂 Not joking, I do return to them occasionally and they always make me laugh hysterically, just google “‘Katie Price, lawnmower’, there they are, the whole set, a woman so deluded she actually thought that was a sexy look, oh Skanky what a twit you are, but I have to say those photos pick me up when I’m down, OMG I’ve found a use for you 😱😂

I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

View attachment 2730085

This one just kills me, she let that be published 😂..

View attachment 2730088
You are 💯💯💯 correct. These will never stop being funny. I can’t decide if the ass one, or the actual mower shot is my favorite. But this shoot is the best she has ever done. By far 🩷🖤🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does she EVER work for CIN? Either doing work on the crappy, small terraced house, looking at lampshades & other tat or sneaking around outside people's house's taking picture's of their front doors, preparing scripts & umming & ahhing on podcasts. . OH & policing comments about her mutilated sister. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone, but i hope if it all come's out about KFP & the terrible things that have happened to the 2 younger children, this Frumpy, bloated, simpleton is questioned by CIN about WHY she did nothing (when she clearly knew) & actually abetted KFP. She is not a good example for a children's charity. Errrr she make's my stomach turn, every time I see this old fashioned, bland grifter.

I thought Edna
Does she EVER work for CIN? Either doing work on the crappy, small terraced house, looking at lampshades & other tat or sneaking around outside people's house's taking picture's of their front doors, preparing scripts & umming & ahhing on podcasts. . OH & policing comments about her mutilated sister. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone, but i hope if it all come's out about KFP & the terrible things that have happened to the 2 younger children, this Frumpy, bloated, simpleton is questioned by CIN about WHY she did nothing (when she clearly knew) & actually abetted KFP. She is not a good example for a children's charity. Errrr she make's my stomach turn, every time I see this old fashioned, bland grifter.
---
I thought I read on here a few years ago that Edna had left her job with CIN. I've tried to Google her job role with CIN and her name never comes up

• Wow
Reactions: 27
lol, whoever runs her FB is definitely trolling her
Tank: gone ✅
Car: gone ✅
She should never have another pet. I hope Tank got a good home, though anything is better than that vile monstrosity. I could never get rid of a pet, my Jack Russell ( puppy at the time) destroyed 2 rooms of furniture lol still kept him! I get so attached from the beginning, they're like children. She really is a heinous subhuman. 🤬🤬 Where are the rest of her other Dogs and Cats?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whats’s Edna wondering about? Why she keeps misspelling wandering? I wonder that, too.
Because she's bleeping thick like her sister!
---
The hotdog bit comes from this vid, I can't take the credit for hotdog lips!
---

Why does she look like she has a dick stuck on as a nose?
Several years ago I had an allergic reaction after eating some shrimp and my lips ballooned up like that and it was the weirdest sensation ever! I couldn't eat or drink properly and felt like when you have an injection at the dentist! I find it ridiculous that people actually pay money to do that to themselves!
---
Podcast run down, they only managed 27 minutes.
Technical duck up is the term her computer got um broke at Christmas 🤥 come on KP tell everyone how it really got broke and why..!
Then she ‘lost’ her phone.
Got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car, but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get hair done. 🤔
It’s really echoing
Panto was amazing…. 🙄 the drag queens are such funny bastards. She was complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional.
SFP wants to talk about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs 🙄 can’t remember the last time she was on her own. She prefers singing to the acting, she belted them out, now on the beg for a west end show.
Discussing Love Island. She’s not a fan of Georgia S, not much personality. Then talking about another Georgia saying who hasn’t she shagged in there…. Errr pot and kettle Katie love, you’re a fine one to bleeding talk!
Katie is now farting. She upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. witch.
Says she thought she had court today.
SFP has been sick, been getting crappy random emails from journalists, just duck of everyone. 🤣 she’s due on her period,
KP says SFPs attention span is nothing, but she meant stress levels. Mentions her meds. Amy chatting in the background. SFP says Amy is passive aggressive and flips.
SFP on about her wallpaper 🥱
Has a day off as she thought she had court gets a mention again, so she’s going to the gym and going to get her nails done. Trying to get the clan to come to the live pod tour.
More SFP house stuff….
Albert stuff… KP has gone very quiet must of fell asleep as she’s bored.
Stuff KP has been watching on tv…😴 says people can be evil, (you don’t say! Think you are pretty evil tbh)
More Albert stuff 🙄
KP hates health visitors
(Now a shopify ad, very badly narrated by them) Then another ad so that used a couple of minutes up.
Mentions again she’s got a day off, nails, has to wash ‘this bit of hair’ she might ride horse. Filming tomorrow. Must be for C4
Alberts routine.
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Life advice questions. Pretty boring. Feed keeps breaking up.
Then someone said saw her in panto and someone has booked the pod tour, but prob just a fixed question. All boring.
It’s hard work being a mum, respect to single dads… when you have a baby it’s a team effort… makes it a better environment.
The end.
So two weeks of low level panto and she thinks she's ready for the west end! What a deluded bint she is!
---
Naaaawwww never have I felt so loved & welcomed by a group of people that all despise one person so much no one would piss on her if she was alight. Too much?

I don't wanna check out & certainly don't wanna leave...one of my all time fave songs too that. I'm glad I came out of lurking.

I live far enough away from it that I don't have to worry about seeing/smelling it walking towards me in town ( duck me can you imagine 🤮 )but close enough that it wouldn't take me long to drive it. So if anyone needs someone to take one for the team just shout.
Oh please do! We really need a tattle first hand report, that would be amazing!
---
This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

View attachment 2729796
Honestly looking at that photo it looks like somewhere when the travelers move in!
---
Thank you so much @InflateyKatey for the birthday wishes; and all you other lovely Krusties too 😊
Don't want a bollocking from the mods and y'all too, but was wandering(!!) what Kipper got the kids for Christmas? Oh yeah, curry and much suffering. That's two Christmases on the trot that that special time of year has lost its magic. They won't forget either. :cry:
And what happened to the 'big family Christmas in January' that she was planning to do as she was working over Christmas? Here we are in February and it hasn't happened yet ( and never will).Yet another promise to those kids broken, along with 'taking them to see the fireworks on New Years eve'.
---
Happy birthday @SewerGrapes and @Constantlychargingipadnow 🍾🍾🍾 my fellow Aquarians I hope you've both had a marvellous day 😀
Fellow Aquarian here ( Feb 13th) Happy birthday all fellow Aquarians!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has the skank IG page for her podcast been disabled as everything related as gone off her page etc..
I know it was really getting 100s of negative comments on her treatment of animals ..otherwise I guess I hit a nerve with telling Edna to get a spine, step up and protect the kids and the truth hit home, she a terrible woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has the skank IG page for her podcast been disabled as everything related as gone off her page etc..
I know it was really getting 100s of negative comments on her treatment of animals ..otherwise I guess I hit a nerve with telling Edna to get a spine, step up and protect the kids and the truth hit home, she a terrible woman
I can still see it

Reactions: 11
I can still see it
Thanks 😊 edna hates the truth shes a crappy individual then 🤣🤣🤣 but happy with the 100s of negative comments calling her sister to be cancelled etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Even then I still wouldn’t want it! 🤣
Oh I dunno................................... My pigs might enjoy ripping it up then shitting it out as pre-packaged poo parcels
---
Apologies if someone else has posted this. I looked and couldn’t see. Seems bailiffs have taken some of the trollop‘s cars

Ahhhh so The Sun harrassing Edna FD about the Bailiffs taking the skank's cars would be the harrassment the old bag was referring to then ? :)
---
Is it a false nose, totally different colour to the rest of her. Skank probably got it from a Mr Potato Head game. She found when she did the charity shop community service.
Like MJ's nose in Eminem's video when it fell off & got kicked across the dance floor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
---
Wordsworth would tell her to duck orf
"Thou ought to fuckest orf oh stinking piss-weed of the forest green.................................."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve stated this before, but the lawnmower photos are my favourite pics she’s ever done, they will never stop being funny 😂

This actually happened to me once. I was having a bad day, popped into my fav bar, ordered a gin, sat there trying to forget my crappy day and suddenly thought of them, a smile appearing on my face, knowing however 💩 my day, I have never done anything as ridiculous as having those photos taken, thinking they looked amazing and sold them to Backgrid to be published in a national newspaper 😂 Not joking, I do return to them occasionally and they always make me laugh hysterically, just google “‘Katie Price, lawnmower’, there they are, the whole set, a woman so deluded she actually thought that was a sexy look, oh Skanky what a twit you are, but I have to say those photos pick me up when I’m down, OMG I’ve found a use for you 😱😂

I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

View attachment 2730085

This one just kills me, she let that be published 😂..

View attachment 2730088
My favourite too. God, what was she thinking? Especially the last picture you posted - 'does my bum look big'? And these were taken before she had the bum injections :LOL: :ROFLMAO: .
Back to the bailiff's. Bet AFP was shouting at them like a Banshee. Especially when they asked for proof of ownership of the motor home, Fiat 500, (which they did) & Mr PP's flatbed truck (even though it's sign written, PP Fencing!
I have vision's of them towing the Fiat away, with AFP inside, shouting out of the window, 'Price, help me:LOL: - Wish I knew how to add AFP inside the car - maybe a good one for our lovely POM.
1706857936044.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To the background strains of Hotel California.
'Its 'Otel Krustifornia now :)
---
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---

They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare🤣. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?
Did they swipe that CD table ?? Its worth at least £200 you know!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And the Priceywoods sign (despite the bulbs being missing on the Woods bit)? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought I read on here a few years ago that Edna had left her job with CIN. I've tried to Google her job role with CIN and her name never comes up
Perhaps she is a full-time Influencer now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh and skanky's servant in control of the delete button
---
Such a shame they didn't put the camper van on a tow truck with Iron lung AFP in it!!
Take it to the scrap yard and crush it with Clan Grifter locked inside :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And The Mail’s version
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So bored of all her lies...

Been filming for C4 for forever
Training to be the paramedic
Is getting her driver's licence back soon, just admin...
Her Youtube is coming back
Going to be on TT and Facebook live EVERY DAY
Is going horse riding today
Is keeping the MM pristine
She gets therapy every week
She volunteers weekly
She never cheats
She never lies
The media lies
She's got something exciting to announce
She would never sell/give her pets away
Never trolls anyone else and is in the final stages of Harvey's Law & Track a Troll
Making a film about her life
Is bringing new music out (and she can actually sing)
Never lets people down by cancelling work
How she never drinks or does drugs
How she is working hard to pay back her creditors
No one know who Jordan is
That she is a great cook
How she is getting back into shape by going to the gym and eating healthily
That she's found 'the one'/is getting married/going to have another baby
That she is giving up vaping
She is bringing back her perfume/underwear/homeware/swimwear/pjs ranges
All 5 kids live with her
She's a great mum
She's a great business woman
That she is going to sell her KP Equestrian stuff on TT
That she's looking for a shop
She's been r*ped a 'few' times
She's had kidnap threats (but can't remember how many)
She's written 54 books, there is another autobiography on the way
She's minted
She's seeing Harvey next week
She owns her MM and no one can take it away from her
Blade was killed on purpose and she is investigating it
She's been in the Industry 30 years
Make the annexe into a club for the kids
Launch a Pricey Academy
Do up the pool, Love Island style
Convert the containers in the garden to mini homes
She's scared of needles
She pays for everything
She never receives her post
Filming a reality show for OF's
Her ex's use her name for stories

The only thing that is true is that it's a self care day, every day...Hair, nails, lashes, brows, massages, sunbeds & lip filler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.
it could just be most of the cars belonged to Carl/dads high end car business(you know the one that makes him millions)so he as moved them as it as been 4 weeks now since the latest split story

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.