Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I havnt seen one thats positive 🤣🤣🤣 bet shes pissed at all the comments anybody know if shes been seen since her pantomine "up norf" or is she laying low til the latest storms pass
---

Another flop like SB was on Love Island walked into the glass door then nobody picked him 🤣🤣🤣 so off home he had to go with his nasty underbite
She supposed to be doing a live tonight with that love islands antons mum and brother..she will be up for that...talking about herself etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vixsta83

All I remember was her saying in middle of a huge court case, I may be wrong, can't remember her saying will tell all afterwards, just that can't say anything at that point.
I agree. It was def not worded like she's going to have a big old gossip afterwards. I think people had been messaging her asking questions and she stated she could not talk about it.

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Apologies if someone else has posted this. I looked and couldn’t see. Seems bailiffs have taken some of the trollop‘s cars

Good! It’s not as if she can use them 👏
---
She will be fucked now unless she has one tucked away somewhere else
AFP’s probably letting her drive the motor home

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

shizzler

VIP Member
I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.
Where and when can we listen to this?

dippydoodum

Yes they were in Thailand a long time and it seemed like she was trying her luck and seeing if she could keep them their without KIeran being able to do anything.

I wonder if this latest brag is designed to get at Kieran again. Maybe because he's getting somewhere with court? If he was awarded residency she might not have the choice in future, she might be begging him for permission!
We can hope 🤞

Reactions: 16

Tanley

VIP Member
Can any one explain how family court works? Does a parent ask for a hearing or is it SS? If it is one parent vs the other, does the ‘loser’ pay all costs, or do they each just pay their own, regardless of the outcome. If there is a change in residency, does the court say when it should happen, and is that likely to be immediate or gradual?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I'm not at all convinced that Crawl is off the scene, I reckon he's simply lying low for some reason. It seems to me the bust up in the club was because some girl had taken the reports of the latest split at face value and messaged Cole who reported it to Skank who then blew her top at the pretty young thing for making a pass at 'her' man.

Mind you, JJ would be a suitable replacement as he seems meek and biddable and has those comic luminous teef Skank goes for. (note my avatar!)

• Haha