Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
If there is a substantial amount of equity, then I imagine that the trustee would have forced a sale already.
The only other way is if the mortgage company repossess or demands payment of the outstanding mortgage. I think that the trustee would need to consent to this though @Schmooze would know more.

In the event that the house is sold, then the mortgage is paid off first and if there is any money left, the charges are paid next. If there is still money left after the mortgage and other charges are satisfied, then that money will go to the trustee in bankruptcy to distribute to creditors.
As it stands, KP owes way more than the house is worth in the open market. Latest estimates online are just under £2million and she owes 3.2 million.
Will 2 mill be for a house that size, in good condition though? The place is a dump

Reactions: 17

Mmc

Chatty Member
Has someone mentioned these already?
Dutch and WOODS.
A landscaping and building company.
Is it Carls or his dads business or just a front for passing money through?
KP, Olive management, Jess and Jess’s dogs profile (also called Olive) and SB are all followers.
looking through the olive management follow list, I think this business may belong to a relative of Jess?

Attachments

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It was just under a month Dolly, 28 days is the legal limit and she pushed it right up to that I think.
---

That's her all over isn't it. If she knows she's wrong she will avoid at all costs. She won't be able to stand someone in authority actually telling her how she behaves is disgusting.
So she's missed BH's too and at least one hearing re. the kids.
I wasn’t quite sure,i know it was as late as possible.I’m sure she’s a fucker that would stay out there.

ChiRie

VIP Member
Parents apply to the court ( usually the one that wants more contact). Usually both sides pay their own costs, unless one side is shown to have unreasonably exaggerated things, lied, taken the piss out of the court system so to speak. That's how it should be.....I don't hold out much hope for it being done fairly now though!

As far as I know, a case where children have been emotionally abused to fear one parent - there would be a gradual increase in contact. That would be the ideal. That was probably what the contact centre was about, which KP sold pictures of. If the resident parent is an immediate danger though things could be different.....but again, Kieran's case seems to be the subject of corruption.
My sister did it because although her ex is a shit she wanted him to keep contact with his daughter and stop letting her down last minute upsetting her.

• Sad
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Ffs I didn't see the second comment, you deserve to be treated like a queen....Yeah...Anne Boleyn!! I am seeing a lack of general intelligence in these people, I have a visual of 5 year olds jumping up & down "pick me, pick me" but they're grown ass adults 🤦‍♀️
It’s actually frightening!

This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.35.29.png

Does she EVER work for CIN? Either doing work on the crappy, small terraced house, looking at lampshades & other tat or sneaking around outside people's house's taking picture's of their front doors, preparing scripts & umming & ahhing on podcasts. . OH & policing comments about her mutilated sister. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone, but i hope if it all come's out about KFP & the terrible things that have happened to the 2 younger children, this Frumpy, bloated, simpleton is questioned by CIN about WHY she did nothing (when she clearly knew) & actually abetted KFP. She is not a good example for a children's charity. Errrr she make's my stomach turn, every time I see this old fashioned, bland grifter.
---

'When I go to Pete's' ???????? When would that be then? She has never been to any of Peter's home's since they split. Totally deluded.
Apparently this was 2020. They may not have been friends, she may have been trying to wheedle her way into their lives.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11939940/katie-price-peter-andre-wife-emily-friends/

• Sick

Wilkco

VIP Member
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
Well I'm a Virgo. I count 10.

• Haha
@Rita Chevrolet @JerseyJoyce i have a freakishly good memory for 1980s kiddies TV. Orville was “I wish I could fly way up to the sky, but I can’t...” Not many people seem to remember Orm and Cheep though. A fledgling bird who couldn’t fly and a worm.

What the heck is going on with Skank’s face? She really looks like The Joker more and more each day. She’s covered in scars. How can she think she can keep having stuff down what she scars so badly? Bet she’ll stick to stage make up now, thinking it covers her lumpy face. She is beyond help. Oh and JJ from MAFS was an absolute personality vacuum on the show.
So boring. He already has the Turkey Teef though, so that‘s one less thing she has to make him do.
---

If it did fall off, I hope the one dog she kept eats it and then poops it out on her floor
Totally off topic and really late to comment but I remember Orm and Cheep! ❤ I used to have a plate with them on at my Nanna’s house!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I thought I read on here a few years ago that Edna had left her job with CIN. I've tried to Google her job role with CIN and her name never comes up
Perhaps she is a full-time Influencer now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh and skanky's servant in control of the delete button
---
Such a shame they didn't put the camper van on a tow truck with Iron lung AFP in it!!
Take it to the scrap yard and crush it with Clan Grifter locked inside :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink 🙄
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
What’s on her cheeks?
She looks like she’s growing whiskers!

• Haha