Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
FD's back to bothering other people's houses. I know what else would be good for the soul, doing the right thing for neglected kids!

View attachment 2723850 View attachment 2723851
Nosey fucker, if I caught her taking pics of my house I’d throw a bucket of water over her. Edna the door stalker!
---
Just a thought- if KP married JJ would she become Kat(ie) Slater??
Doof doof doof doof doof
She’s been doof doofed more times than Eastenders! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tedbear

VIP Member
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!
I remembe the two mediators look beyond shocked and horrified at her trying to shame KH with everything shes done made a living out of getting her tits out and shagging anybody in sight at th same time trying to make out shes some good girl total slapper then and still bloody is
Liberal application of heavy filter
---

Love it 😀
Another day in another poxy salon her life is beyond shallow i dont know any A listers that spend the amount of time she does in salons hair nails brows you name it its ridiculous where does the money come from and another bum lift surely nobody gets everything done that often ffs quick question Krusties does anybody know the status of her driving licence and whos driving her about funny shes not mentioned anything about driving for ages now
---
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!
I remembe the two mediators look beyond shocked and horrified at her trying to shame KH with everything shes done made a living out of getting her tits out and shagging anybody in sight at th same time trying to make out shes some good girl total slapper then and still bloody is
Sorry Smillie.... had to be done. I wonder if Kylie could sue for defamation of voice...?!!

How can anybody in their right mind thinkk thats good lolwhy do the press blow up her arse all the time
---
She’ll be back to looking like shit in 3.2.1 !!
---

Does she just get the stylists to do her hair every time it needs a wash? Sure looks like it, lazy dirty bitch. Oops sorry I said hair, I meant wig 🤣
---

I was hoping she’d say “frumpy beige dumpling”, I’m disappointed 🤣
What a total idiot she is
---
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
And it all goes in Skankys favour as usual

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

shizzler

VIP Member
Just saw this on TT, notice the familiar pose? This was 2003 ffs
---
So where is Jett? I am confused he hasn’t been seen or referred to for ages? And why only B to Thailand! She has 5 kids remember!!!
---

Add to the list of stuff that won’t happen ! 🤣
---
A mod asked if they should go on a muting spree for anyone mentioning KP. He said no there will be no one commenting then (😂). Someone asked if it was true and he rolled ‘no comment, yeah it’s true’
Thirsty bastard !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.
I was wandering / wondering if she has hidden the cars and other stuff.

Is someone living in the annexe hence why it is fenced off?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well her pretending to be leaving Pete's (stalking on a drive nearby), showing her tit's, just proves what an ignorant, desperate, uncouth & uneducated moron, she really is. Then we have the professional, educated, intelligent & ladylike Emily - No way would Peter ever be tempted by whatever Price tried to do. He wonder's himself, 'whenever was I thinking to marry this awful thing'? His family tried to warn him, but he did't listen. He has 2 beautiful kids from KFP, but it was a HIGH price to pay. Trouble is, he will always be linked to her one way or another. Imagine when Princess or Junior get married & both families do get together! Bad enough KFP on her own, drunk & drugged up making it all about her & off her trolley - jeez, doesn't bare thinking about o_O
The thing will probably be in it's box with the lid nailed down by the time J & P want to get married :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
No one, & I mean no one will pay £99 for a calendar of old pictures, it'll be 49.99 soon then 29.99...then a tenner.....& if they still don't go she'll put them in a box & tell everyone they sold out
They're not even any use to line the guinea pig's cages or cat litter trays (IF she had any of course)

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Funny I mention ballifs yesterday and red tops print a story that’s a month old but mention f4 justice and kh lies and not a peep from them 🤬

• Angry

ChiRie

VIP Member
What's the odds on that electrician that rehomed Tank has received a phone call off Edna or one of skanks minions to ask him to bring Tank to Pricey Towers for an hour so skank can get a few pictures with him to splash on social media to call everyone liars and she's still got him.😎
Wouldn't be surprised

helptheaged

VIP Member
Do you think DL only works days and somebody else has them at night with AFP and Mr PP in the driveway incase they are needed

Reactions: 17