Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
I think the MAFS story is fake news ….. this is much lore likely as they were both on MAFS and recently seen out and about together looking close …. KP will not get away with anything with this lady she is a tough cookie !
OOh I wonder if she has warned KFP off? Things could get very interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

shizzler

VIP Member
---

Oh, the type one will see him collapsing and rushed to hospital multiple times with her savibg his life as part of Kippers rinse and repeat sob stories ... I dont think anyone will pay for the exclusives though, nor anymore, it will be on instasham and occasionally in the sidebar of shame ...
---

I vote Wanko as his tattle name
they’ve all gone very quiet on instasham

Reactions: 18

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she go to Dubai? I don’t understand it, that’s why all the internet people go, even the skint ones.
She's not wanted, it would be like a clapped out old banger at an F1 meet, nobody wants to be seen IN that!
Literally in her case 😉🤣

• Haha

vortex

That must be a post nicked from an American. No-one uses the word mom in this country and it certainly doesn't fall naturally from Kippers' well-used gob.
They do actually. I believe it’s mainly a midlands thing, but definitely used in parts of the UK.

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
'Its 'Otel Krustifornia now :)
---

Did they swipe that CD table ?? Its worth at least £200 you know!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And the Priceywoods sign (despite the bulbs being missing on the Woods bit)? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hotel Krustifornia!! So funny!! Much more stylish that her hovel being called 'Priceywoods'!!
So we're all Krustifornians now 😂

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
He still has to go to court and there are many hearings. There is a first hearing, there are intermediate hearings ( initial contact may be granted) review hearings ( to see how contact is going) , Dispute hearings, Fact-finding hearings ( where a judge decides if Domestic violence accusations are true etc), more review hearings and.....a Final residency hearing.

Each one of these can have months in between. If one party doesn't turn up or disputes anything at one stage or doesn't comply it will take longer.
Can’t she be ordered to attend? Like eventually or just do as she pleases?

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Lol I'm visiting my son just outside Swansea, went to Neath once, I dunno how to put it but it's got a bit of a rep. I saw a documentary it's one of the poorer places with many unemployed and known for chemical use 🥺. It's not place I'd go to again. I'm going home Sat, I'd love to stay actually see her in person, I know I'd unleash a tirade against her, I have to leave the room if she's ever on TV, my husband said his never heard such a potty mouth I resort to seeing her. I just know she'd get full barrels, to her child neglect, animal abuse, then I'd go on to her awful face body, lack of intellect, the list goes on, I'd have to go home and have a lie down after. Be £6.00 worth spending. News on the streets it's a rough place/area.
Croeso i’r Cymru! Has he taken you for a Joe’s ice cream yet? If not, make sure he does it’s divine 😋.

No Joe’s ice cream for Skanky though, I’ll fucking protest the shop if I see the cunt in there.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Skank saying in the podcast she's single again or "not with anyone now" so doinking skank and being seen in public with the mutilated mutant was to high a price for 15 mins of fame for JJ, the fame hungry twat must have had his reality chip re-installed or just couldn't face the amount of piss his mates were taking out of him.🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2729196
I bet they ran their fingers through each others wigs and thought better of it when they came loose
---
Oh dammit - I thought it was Feb 15th, grrr. :confused:
I think thats Crawls birthday ....
---
She 'wonders' lonely as a cloud.... looking for daffodills.... not realising its a little too early for them....
(Wordsworth would turn in his grave....)
A cloud that can't take off because its wide enough but too heavy

Last edited:
  • Haha
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp
I doubt he'd manage it for long, maybe with a peg on his nose!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The pod has been recorded. Wonder what riveting content there will be this week? 🙄. Obviously just a rush-job
Nah Edna - the only Nightmare was that thing sitting next to ya! :ROFLMAO:
---
She would be laughed out of Dubai 🤣🤣 she would not be able to compete out there her tacky clothes and all her ridiculous behaviour no class doubt she would be allowed in the Burj Kalifer nor could she afford Dubai there will be no freebies for her out there
Peter and Emily have been there though so it was odds-on skank would HAVE TO as well.
And besides that, what sort of clothing do you need to be a Portapotty anyway?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jomo11

VIP Member
She’s off to have a bath before Love Island, yeah and I’m Claudia fucking Schiffer
Hilarious! 😂 Does she even know what a bathroom is? Do you think she has seen inside one and understand what they are for?;)😂

• Haha
  • Sick

MickySpoon

One thing I don’t understand is how she’s getting away with everything in the social media culture that we have now. There’s YouTubers, Instragrammers, and Tiktokers everywhere with hundreds of thousands of followers that call out the behaviours of public figures/celebs all the time, but I’m yet to see one that has called her out on things. Obviously there was Alex Bellfield but we all know what happened there. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine the content they would have to cover just from the Wiki alone? 😂
I'd love to see Sonia Poulton do a piece on her

• Heart