Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Stan, it must be true, she has all her gear in plastic boxes in her 'friend's' car
The sheer tawdriness of it just sums up the nippleless, scar-faced, smelly old granny, pulling on some fluorescent bri-nylon scanties to try and earn a few quid. I LOOOOOVE IT! D’YOU LOOOVE IT?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Doubtful! She's only reposted it from this account, probably something she saw while scrolling & thought it would make HER look good. She's incapable of feeling the meaning behind any of these words.
Agreed. Not an original thought in her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so looking forward to the results of this photoshoot as I could do with a good laughπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 25
Think she might be a little scared of Manky or doesn't trust her not to come on here and destroy the gravy train!
---

Something must be happening re the kids??
It feels like it doesn't it. She's posted this for a reason. Has something happened with the kids? Or has Princess said she wants nothing to do with her. She never posts nice things about her kids. Something is definitely up

Reactions: 36
You've hit the nail on the head Willow. In the past when things have been going good for her she stops her personal attacks on ex partners. Sometimes she even mellows and becomes friends with them again. She had done this to Pete and Kieran several times over the years. Actually she even wished KB & Bianca well at one time. She seems to make their lives he'll when she's single. You watch, as soon as she's loved up again she will go quiet again. And hopefully leave kieran alone
I don't think she has been real friends with Kieran and Pete, it's manipulation. She wants to be in touch so she can cause trouble in their lives. You can't do that if someone ignores you completely, so at times she acts as if she's reasonable. There was a time when she was supposedly getting on with Emily and Pete, then she started insulting Emily. It was all to try and get in between Pete and Emily and try and cause trouble.

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 13.08.11.png

It's a typical narc thing....hoover people back in. Try and drive wedges between people and upset their new lives.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What's the odds on that electrician that rehomed Tank has received a phone call off Edna or one of skanks minions to ask him to bring Tank to Pricey Towers for an hour so skank can get a few pictures with him to splash on social media to call everyone liars and she's still got him.😎
I hope he tells them to "Go forth and multiply!" I bet he took Tank as payment for work he'd done for the scabby hole - Canine Quids

We all wish little Tank every happiness in his Real HOME at last β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
THIS is trolling us !!!
Frumpty Dumpty is painting its beige ceilings grey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aww Frumpy Dumpling Edna is so used to having a Grey Cloud 🌧 of Doom hanging over her that she wants to recreate it at Home
You only need to Call your Cuntish Sister OfHarry or your CuntLung Mumma
Beige or Grey Edna your still a Boring Plain Amish bleep, Kentish Cuntish now you have moved ( to one of THE most boring towns in Kent)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
THIS is trolling us !!!
Frumpty Dumpty is painting its beige ceilings grey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Does she EVER work for CIN? Either doing work on the crappy, small terraced house, looking at lampshades & other tat or sneaking around outside people's house's taking picture's of their front doors, preparing scripts & umming & ahhing on podcasts. . OH & policing comments about her mutilated sister. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone, but i hope if it all come's out about KFP & the terrible things that have happened to the 2 younger children, this Frumpy, bloated, simpleton is questioned by CIN about WHY she did nothing (when she clearly knew) & actually abetted KFP. She is not a good example for a children's charity. Errrr she make's my stomach turn, every time I see this old fashioned, bland grifter.
---
I don't think she has been real friends with Kieran and Pete, it's manipulation. She wants to be in touch so she can cause trouble in their lives. You can't do that if someone ignores you completely, so at times she acts as if she's reasonable. There was a time when she was supposedly getting on with Emily and Pete, then she started insulting Emily. It was all to try and get in between Pete and Emily and try and cause trouble.

View attachment 2726470

It's a typical narc thing....hoover people back in. Try and drive wedges between people and upset their new lives.
'When I go to Pete's' ???????? When would that be then? She has never been to any of Peter's home's since they split. Totally deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she EVER work for CIN? Either doing work on the crappy, small terraced house, looking at lampshades & other tat or sneaking around outside people's house's taking picture's of their front doors, preparing scripts & umming & ahhing on podcasts. . OH & policing comments about her mutilated sister. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone, but i hope if it all come's out about KFP & the terrible things that have happened to the 2 younger children, this Frumpy, bloated, simpleton is questioned by CIN about WHY she did nothing (when she clearly knew) & actually abetted KFP. She is not a good example for a children's charity. Errrr she make's my stomach turn, every time I see this old fashioned, bland grifter.
---

'When I go to Pete's' ???????? When would that be then? She has never been to any of Peter's home's since they split. Totally deluded.
Apparently this was 2020. They may not have been friends, she may have been trying to wheedle her way into their lives.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11939940/katie-price-peter-andre-wife-emily-friends/

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Anything for a headline skank,, also just happened to be a pap there not staged at all.😎🀣
Screenshot_20240131-134203.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.