Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems plenty of backlash to skank incoming from dog lovers from everywhere..Edna has a job cut out deleting this lot over 200 + so far 🤔 calling her evil
She'll say the press are making up lies. Her usual response.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink 🙄
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
What’s on her cheeks?
She looks like she’s growing whiskers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Sophie is a big fat liar too, just like her sister, imagine her knowing she's referred to as Edna on here but has no idea of the many names used for Manky Skanky?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edna is a little liar then - how could she lurk on here and remain oblivious to the catalogue of names her foetid sibling has collected??
She was probably too afraid of upsetting the old distorted gorgon on-air thus having to dump a whole load of crap footage they might have published otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Edna is a little liar then - how could she lurk on here and remain oblivious to the catalogue of names her foetid sibling has collected??
She was probably too afraid of upsetting the old distorted gorgon on-air thus having to dump a whole load of crap footage they might have published otherwise.
Think she might be a little scared of Manky or doesn't trust her not to come on here and destroy the gravy train!
---
Deluded and deflection
What a joke
Something must be happening re the kids??

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Only fans shoot,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you mean your off to some semi detached house to 90's pose in some underwear in the blokes living room then have the pictures filtered and photoshopped to duck and back then do a staged bin walk later like the last shoot you did.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a woman, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.
You've hit the nail on the head Willow. In the past when things have been going good for her she stops her personal attacks on ex partners. Sometimes she even mellows and becomes friends with them again. She had done this to Pete and Kieran several times over the years. Actually she even wished KB & Bianca well at one time. She seems to make their lives he'll when she's single. You watch, as soon as she's loved up again she will go quiet again. And hopefully leave kieran alone

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Only fans shoot,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you mean your off to some semi detached house to 90's pose in some underwear in the blokes living room then have the pictures filtered and photoshopped to duck and back then do a staged bin walk later like the last shoot you did.🤣
But Stan, it must be true, she has all her gear in plastic boxes in her 'friend's' car

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So true DC,it’s like that Awful Alison Hammond taking over from dear Paul re Battersea,she said on This Morning she’s never been an animal person,also laughed at a viewer regarding a poor Ill dog,she laughed DR Scott scolded her.How can they chose her to takeover Paul’s place,mskes my piss boil.😡
Didn't know that Dolly, another reason for her to go down in my already very low estimation of her 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What's the odds on that electrician that rehomed Tank has received a phone call off Edna or one of skanks minions to ask him to bring Tank to Pricey Towers for an hour so skank can get a few pictures with him to splash on social media to call everyone liars and she's still got him.😎

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What's the odds on that electrician that rehomed Tank has received a phone call off Edna or one of skanks minions to ask him to bring Tank to Pricey Towers for an hour so skank can get a few pictures with him to splash on social media to call everyone liars and she's still got him.😎
Wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 18
I think this was actually posted by Skank. It was sent at 1:48am, she was awake, probably high. I am wondering if someone has finally had a word to her about B & J being online and it doesn’t look good for her going forward. She is suddenly starting to freak out she’s gonna lose them maybe 🙏🏾 It’s a weird thing to post at 2am in the morning, she’s been triggered by something.
Doubtful! She's only reposted it from this account, probably something she saw while scrolling & thought it would make HER look good. She's incapable of feeling the meaning behind any of these words.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Lots of the negative comments about the dog on her Instagram seem to be from bot accounts, loads seem to be in Spanish. I'm not sure how the bots work but why would they post negative things? Do they just pick up on other comments?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.