Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please šŸ™„
She trying to outdo Pete with this sudden quotes especially after his recent new video on kids bullying etc.
Shame she still ignores her youngest daughter desperately crying out for attention on YT from strangers

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Deluded if she thinks any of us would ever use the word fantastic to describe her šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink šŸ™„
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
That is desperation, she looks stoned no interaction with the camera, trying the gin but the bottles still sealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is desperation, she looks stoned no interaction with the camera, trying the gin but the bottles still sealed.
Is she sitting on the floor too ?? Hardly any effort going into this promotion ! I wouldnā€™t be paying anyone to advertise my product like that !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she sitting on the floor too ?? Hardly any effort going into this promotion ! I wouldnā€™t be paying anyone to advertise my product like that !
Probably hasnā€™t even been paidā€¦.sheā€™ll have done that for a couple of free bottles šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just dropping the zoomed in versionā€¦.View attachment 2726028
It's still got the panto make up on. Show's she doesn't shower. Her mouth looks like a mafioso has slit it from side to side & it's just healed. And that scabby looking, patchy arm :LOL: God it look's an utter mess.
All very quiet in 'freakland'. Is she preparing for the BH - Nah, too busy on her 'self help' time, pampering.
How can LA studio's in Shoreham keep giving it free hair extensions etc & who is ferrying her to/fro to these places? Nobody needs hair, brows, nail & eyelashes done as often as she does. God she make's me want to heave.
1706690300023.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Beat me to it Willow , I was just about to ask if sheā€™d been slashed !!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
I concur, I work for the local authority and partner works for the NHS.
LAs are in trouble, we are crying out to the government but we're being ignored. They'd rather
keep up the budget cuts, see us go bust, then we have to borrow money (with interest) to survive.

The NHS are yet again having mote budget cuts yet their targets are being increased, so then depts fail and get fined.

Almost like it's racketeering!
Never been a Tory, however, never has there been a group of sheisters quite like Boris and Co, atleast previously the aim was to keep the country running well.

I've said before I have no faith in social services, but they too are under the cosh. It's really frightening to see how much things have changed in the last few years and there will be a long list of mothers like KP whose children's lives are being ruined. And as harsh as it is, these types of children often grow up with a wealth of problems. I see it time and time again, where the children of abusive and neglectful parents go on to do the same with their kids. Look at AP and KP!
Just glad b&j have a daddy who is fighting for them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink šŸ™„
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
She actually looks like a complete chav here. Scraped back hair, caked on makeup, and loads of tit everywhere in the background. Like a scene from Benefits Street.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Agreed - she hasnā€™t had her usual public meltdown yet and she would make a big deal of removing his mugshot tattoo off her arm. Both him and Rymi are suspiciously quietā€¦something is afoot. I donā€™t believe heā€™s fully gone at all.
She doesn't do these things instantly though. She played 'nice' with Kieran for probably a couple of years. In that time she humiliated him further in public, all the while teasing they were being 'civil' for the kids.
I think Carl is gone, he'd been following narc abuse accounts for a while. The several attempts to leave are consistent with abusive relationships. He met the 'trump' in LA and then she bombarded him with calls and he went back.....that's also an abusive relationship thing.
This is all complicated by dirt they both have on each other. She knew Kieran wouldn't spill everything for the sake of the kids. Carl is different.
I think some sort of truce was called over what F4J accused. Carl is accused of domestic violence, KP pf sex abuse. The meeting before Xmas at the MM was probably to agree to both be quiet over the accusations coming out. She will smear him if she can, she'll just be thinking of a way to do it where Carl doesn't retaliate. Kylie said she saw a post on FB recently saying he was being investigated and was in huge trouble.
That sounds like the anonymous smear campaign beginning!

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Seems plenty of backlash to skank incoming from dog lovers from everywhere..Edna has a job cut out deleting this lot over 200 + so far šŸ¤” calling her evil
Noticed this yesterday, the F4J posts went nowhere, there was little engagement with them, half the problem being the allegations were vague and nonsensical, but gee this story about her abandonment of her pets has gone viral ! Itā€™s everywhere, online comments in the media, Twitter (ainā€™t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, she is being heavily condemned, this has really got traction, even I was surprised to see the hate this has generated for her. I do believe the UK public are very big animal lovers, she is getting hammered and people wonā€™t forget, anyone thinking of platforming her will get people unloading on them about this, we really are seeing the public saying enough now. Sheā€ll still have the brain dead fans, weā€™ll still have idiots like that Panto cast supporting her, but watching the reaction to this, sheā€™s done now. This has gone viral, finally we can see massive negativity come her way. A god day, most of the pets out of danger and Skank is getting destroyed, hurrah šŸ™šŸ¾

Might add just seen Pete Ya bleep (still canā€™t believe thatā€™s a wig/weave, whatever it is he has, looks real to me šŸ˜) on GMB talking about the video heā€™s involved with regarding online bullying and access for kids. Seems itā€™s aimed at teenagers, mainly as younger kids shouldnā€™t be online as Skank allows. Thereā€™s a scandal waiting for her if knowledge ever becomes widespread about B & J and what is happening to them in the future. I am starting to believe the tide is really turning on her, she is under heavy attack over her treatment of her pets. Tick tock Skank, your feckless uncaring selfish ways have been exposed, a majority of the public are seeing you for what you really are, the animal abuse is just the start, Edna/Jess will be like King Canute trying to fight off the condemnation, her socials are being swamped with big criticism. At last we have a viral attack on her šŸ™šŸ¾šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Noticed this yesterday, the F4J posts went nowhere, there was little engagement with them, half the problem being the allegations were vague and nonsensical, but gee this story about her abandonment of her pets has gone viral ! Itā€™s everywhere, online comments in the media, Twitter (ainā€™t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, she is being heavily condemned, this has really got traction, even I was surprised to see the hate this has generated for her. I do believe the UK are very big animal lovers, she is getting hammered and people wonā€™t forget, anyone thinking of platforming her will get people unloading on them about this, we really are seeing the public saying enough now. Sheā€ll still have the brain dead fans, weā€™ll still have idiots like that Panto cast supporting her, but watching the reaction to this, sheā€™s done now. This has gone viral, finally we can see massive negativity come her way. A god day, most of the pets out of danger and Skank getting destroyed, hurrah šŸ™šŸ¾

Might add just seen Pete Ya bleep (still canā€™t believe thatā€™s a wig/weave, whatever it is he has, looks real to me šŸ˜) on GMB talking about the video heā€™s involved with regarding online bullying and access for kids. Seems itā€™s aimed at teenagers, mainly as younger kids shouldnā€™t be online as Skank allows. Thereā€™s a scandal waiting for her if knowledge ever becomes widespread about B & J and what is happening to them in the future. I am starting to believe the tide is really turning on her, she is under heavy attack over her treatment of her pets. Tick tock Skank, your feckless uncaring selfish ways have been exposed, a majority of the public are seeing you for what you really are, the animal abuse is just the start, Edna/Jess will be like King Canute trying to fight off the condemnation, her socials are being swamped with big criticism. At last we have a viral attack on her šŸ™šŸ¾šŸ˜
One thing I donā€™t understand is how sheā€™s getting away with everything in the social media culture that we have now. Thereā€™s YouTubers, Instragrammers, and Tiktokers everywhere with hundreds of thousands of followers that call out the behaviours of public figures/celebs all the time, but Iā€™m yet to see one that has called her out on things. Obviously there was Alex Bellfield but we all know what happened there. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Can you imagine the content they would have to cover just from the Wiki alone? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.