Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MickySpoon

She used to pull in figures of up to 115,000 likes for her IG photos, now it's in the 100s. She's dead in the water. Hardly anyone is supporting her now. Will she even admit that to herself? I don't see any ways out for her now, she's fucked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Just looked up the case as is available online as public record …. Even then she didn’t turn up for the trial and failed to comply with previous directions !
Total disregard for any legal process ….
11. At a hearing on 27 November 2019, Master Davison determined that the defendant had failed to comply with Master Gidden's directions. He struck out the Defence, and directed that judgment be entered for the claimant for an injunction, to last until 27 November 2024 or further order; delivery up of any documents or devices on which the Private Information had been stored; and for damages and compensation, to be assessed at this hearing.

This hearing
12. The claimant is present and represented. But the defendant is not present or represented, so the first question for consideration is whether I should proceed in her absence. I have concluded it is right to do so.
Also this is a perfect example of what her ex have to deal with (it’s part of the Reid court case notes)and shows her true character, so interesting she says her retaliation is through books ! In KH case her mum used the book instead but same purpose ….
“When I've split up with exes, they've gone on a rampage slagging me off. The only way I get retaliation is I do books, but I don't slag them off, I tell the truth. 'Now with Alex [the Claimant] for example, the amount of stories he's done on me, but he forgets what videos and pictures I have of him. All my friends have seen them, but not once have I ever put them out. 'One it would disturb everyone to the grave and number two, they're not flattering, they're disgusting. You look at them and you're disgusted. "

• Sick
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Another scum article,

I think she just wants him for his nips....!!
1706611975396.png

He's a Type 1 diabetic apparently so he'll have to be careful with his diet - and we know how well Skanky cooks....

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
AB2F9692-7E30-4043-91CF-25239DBC3294.jpeg

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Passionflower

Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"
Exactly this 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Mich1969

Chatty Member
This caliber of egg is all she'll be able to attract now, drama queen feeding off another, he's so obviously a keeper & she'll be looking for a surrogate before she's got him on the car insurance & 15 new businesses they're setting up togevarrr
And I predict that he will be the biggest she's ever had.....

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Quick everyone, sign up to the VIP podcast access, throw your hard earned coin at this sort of scintillating content 🤦🏽‍♀️

Honestly I despair that anyone would pay these two idiots for this garbage, it really is brain dead listening for the brain dead, performed by the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

F400A7AE-37FA-4791-A0FB-1B5309E4FA7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

IMG_2686.jpeg

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

IMG_2687.jpeg

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣
My mum likes him he's not my usual type 🤣

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
She looks like an embalmed corpse, which the funeral parlour has put elaborate make up on. She has had an autopsy, the parlour did a great job covering up where her skull was removed, sharpie penning a new hairline to hide the stitches.

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh please 🙄
I think this was actually posted by Skank. It was sent at 1:48am, she was awake, probably high. I am wondering if someone has finally had a word to her about B & J being online and it doesn’t look good for her going forward. She is suddenly starting to freak out she’s gonna lose them maybe 🙏🏾 It’s a weird thing to post at 2am in the morning, she’s been triggered by something.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I don't understand why Kieran has to jump hoops? Obviously the social worker lied about Kieran, made friends with KP, worked for KP, kept KH away from the kids by making up allegations to please KP, she ended up being fired. They know the whole case was compromised! They should be bending over to help KH my God the whole system, Police, Social Services are all corrupt! Why does that low life have any power?
Its all very unfair and one-sided. You'd think after the massive fuck-ups at WSSS they'd be bending over backwards to put right the horrendous damage their Dodgy SW has done to J&B, but no, onwards it grinds seemingly having achieved NOTHING since DL's activities were revealed.

Someone said to me once that mothers have a huge advantage over fathers in these disputes irrespective of whether they are a decent bloke versus an utter POS like skanky is - I refused to believe it and yet this debaclé has proven my beliefs completely WRONG, indeed its hard to fathom exactly WHY those children are still being held in it's grim custody after such a long time when it proves on a daily basis precisely what a shite "parent" it is - when its actually even around of course :mad:🤬
---
View attachment 2724551

I saw a comment on the DM the other day in response to this photo.
The comment was …

‘I thought these types of dogs were banned in England and Wales now?’
It looks like Chloe has got Tiny Eye going on as well!!
That bloke behind them has got a right ol' set of Turkey Teef but I guess he was too OLD for the decrepit cougar

• Haha

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 2723651

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

View attachment 2723653

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.
3 weeks? Best way to confirm this relationship? Can someone check Companies House, any new joint business venture been launched yet? KPJJ Inc or PriceyJJ International perhaps?? 🙄🤭
---
These comments are from the trial of an airhead influenza who was jailed for murder, they seem very pertinent and could easily refer to Kipper and her disregard for anyone but herself:
Judge Timothy Spencer KC told Mahek: “Your tawdry fame as an influencer has made you utterly self obsessed with... no apparent awareness of the impact you have on others, oblivious to the damage you do.”
Do we really think she's oblivious to the damage her actions cause?
Honestly I don't.
I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing when her actions cause harm.
She's that dead inside, it just doesn't affect her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What's the odds on that electrician that rehomed Tank has received a phone call off Edna or one of skanks minions to ask him to bring Tank to Pricey Towers for an hour so skank can get a few pictures with him to splash on social media to call everyone liars and she's still got him.😎
I hope he tells them to "Go forth and multiply!" I bet he took Tank as payment for work he'd done for the scabby arsehole - Canine Quids

We all wish little Tank every happiness in his Real HOME at last ♥

• Heart
  • Haha