Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to God that this thread is doing funny things to my brain .

I’ve genuinely just a googled “ can bailiffs take animals?”

Please Tattlers , should anything befall me , find away to erase my Google search history 🤣🤣🤣
A friend of mine was in prison for fraud. As part of the Proceeds of Crime Act, they wanted to take her Pug puppy to sell as he was worth £800. They would have been able to take the pooch if she didn’t have proof or purchase (emails and receipt) in her partners name. If her name was on there the pup would have been taken. The difference between her and comedy breasts Skank is my friend loved the dog and would have been heart broken.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've reported latest video, again I'm highly concerned this came from a personal request. Child shouldn't be shown getting ready for a bath. Shot of clothes being thrown on ground, another one of her posing with her jeans open

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The actual state of it. Her hair looks filthy, vape in hand and don't get me started on those leggings. She still thinks she looks amazing though
Them Leggings The crotch part has gone baggy like it does with cheap ones on the knees
Is her rancid Flange that big it’s making them baggy Round her Chuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I believe all the animals have gone, bar Wallis & Bobby, the new black lab Lady (but I’m sure once that is no longer a pup it will be gone too) and Frog the new kitten.

Hopefully they are all now safe and being cared for. So much for never getting rid of her pets and a dog is for life.
I just hope that she hasn't got the black lab to breed? She will make money from the pups if they can find a lab stud who has an owner that would let their male mate with her witch.....please NOOOOO!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So today I mentioned Katie Price to my daughter in law who is 30 and asked her if she had read about the disgusting things that have been going on as she is very active on SM. She had no idea what I was talking about and didn’t even know about tattle thread. So I have to assume that the vast majority of people are unaware of what she is really like.
Hats off to fathers4 justice for at least trying to make people aware of her true nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
A banshee screeches and the cast know it….don’t play if you value your hearing, she’s such a twit….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
B has posted again and while nothing is shown the jist is it’s bath time , someone needs to be telling her what’s appropriate to post,again I will say nothing is shown but a child showing themselves to be going /in a bath isn’t for public eyes
All them chemicals :oops: and she's wearing Edna glasses 👓

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Yoofull looking! She looks like she's just woke up and been asked to leave her tent under a railway arch somewhere.

Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 20.40.40.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 20.39.21.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 20.40.54.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Them Leggings The crotch part has gone baggy like it does with cheap ones on the knees
Is her rancid Flange that big it’s making them baggy Round her Chuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s probably chewing its way out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping vaping in a shop too, she should be thrown out the twit, she really does as she pleases cos nobody ever pulls her for anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
The get ready bath video uploaded earlier has been deleted thankfully, not sure if YT have deleted or Bunny has
the other worrying one from last night is still there 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Same here! I reported the video twice & both times I had this message & it’s still there! 😡
I've reported the whole account 3 times saying she is vulnerable, no adult supervision and clearly underage still no reply. I've reported jetts tiktok as underage 27 times. Couple of the videos taken down but that it🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.