Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The journalists that were telling F4J to take that post down were GUARDIAN journalists and this was around the same time as that rag published their latest puff piece about skanky so I am guessing they didn't want any negative backlash over their article on her.
One worked for The Guardian and the other for The Times. Both pointed out to Fathers4Justice that they had tweeted allegations that could be highly libellous if found to be false. They urged F4J to delete the tweet so they didn't wind up getting sued. There was no conspiracy to stop a "negative backlash".

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know the difference between videos and shorts on YouTube?
Shorts are shorter videos, up to a minute I think? Anything longer than that is a video. But otherwise the same basically I think?

Reactions: 15
Channel 4 'will cut even MORE jobs than expected' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...acked-Lunch.html?ito=native_share_article-top

How's your C4 work going skank? Will you keep pedaling your crap that you are under contract with C4 rather than working for a two bob organisation pretending to be the real thing? Looking forward to your next daytime TV slot now that Steph's packed crap has been canned and ITV won't touch you with someone else's bargepole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Admits she forgets her lines, but it’s just a laugh innit, stop pandering to this talentless idiot, yet again carried by the cast……twit….

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know the difference between videos and shorts on YouTube?
YouTube “shorts” were introduced to allow for Tick Tock type posts-in fact many are just uploaded from Tick Tock (which is no doubt very appealing to sweet Bunny, in her desperate attempt to feel validated, and we know she adores TT).

The whole thing makes me weep, as her posts lay bare the loss of this precious little girls childhood, and the innocence therin. Witnessing a nine year old trolling the interwebs, attempting to get her emotional needs met…It’s just beyond tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I believe all the animals have gone, bar Wallis & Bobby, the new black lab Lady (but I’m sure once that is no longer a pup it will be gone too) and Frog the new kitten.

Hopefully they are all now safe and being cared for. So much for never getting rid of her pets and a dog is for life.
Looks like Fenella did sell them then - all those denials when the adverts were clearly her dogs

Reactions: 46
The sad thing is, once she gets them, she can do lives and she is then truly at the mercy of the sickos.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read on here that actually doing 'lives' could get her banned as she would be recognised as being under 13? Or is that only on certain social media platforms?

Reactions: 12
Looks like Fenella did sell them then - all those denials when the adverts were clearly her dogs
Didn’t she “rescue” the black lab from a neighbour? Ironic really seeing as the poor animals need rescuing from her

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she “rescue” the black lab from a neighbour? Ironic really seeing as the poor animals need rescuing from her
No skank got rid of tank then lied as usual saying her neighbour was getting rid of the lab so skank rehomed it because she's such an animal lover (to stop any backlash when it was discovered tank had gone) when in fact she'd probably bought it to shut the kids up because yet again she'd given one of their pets away. Seriously could you see any of her neighbours giving skank a dog or any animal with her history, the neighbours are always rescuing skanks animals. 😎

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
You know,sitting here thinking she has no thoughts of child safety never has,I really think she is very Erm mentally unable to understand behaviour or safeguarding,all it is is about her,we know that,she really is mentally impaired I think regarding behaviour as such,it wouldn’t surprise me if she will or has asked P to do OF with her..We can all see what she is like,cracked isn’t the word Psycho is.Defo mentally ******** but in dangerous way.We’ve seen her how years have gone on its worse,yep drugs but ‘it’s her brain.’.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.