Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a dated old page 3 (for a bit of time),always thought as I’ve mentioned so many time by moi,a filthy old bleep.No talent vile voice,no talent whatsoever only talent is being vile,talks tit and is cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Those in the know: are things going to be imminent regarding the kids? Are the old bill going to investigate the f4j allegations or are we waiting for the BH to finally bring this bleep piece of tit down?
---
It's very rude too. They're doing her hair and nails while she just lies there
She's bleeping abhorrent isn't she? Be fucked if I'd pander to that slimy slag bleep witch bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s just a dated old page 3 (for a bit of time),always thought as I’ve mentioned so many time by moi,a filthy old bleep.No talent vile voice,no talent whatsoever only talent is being vile,talks tit and is cruel.
And yet she reached the top. Always baffled me.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a style icon isn’t she. My 45 year old self needs to buy that jumpsuit and go out on the town.

I mean my usual look of nice heels, trousers, top and blazer looks so frumpy. I mean why would I try and disguise my imperfections and enhance my good bits. I need to take her lead and make myself as unattractive as possible and gave everyone laugh at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
IMG_4279.jpg

CF’s Mums Insta, I don’t get a take on Darth Jeyda but them Doggos seem to like her. 🐾🐾💕💕

No Sign of Skanky in Chloe’s pristine Cream home, Don’t think she’s welcome again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270
Missed nearly 2 threads & no time to catch up so just going to have an old woman rant...years we've spent having men looking at our boobs not face but how can you blame men for looking when some go out with their vagina practically hanging out🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just found these lovely images of the frumpy beige one in ‘What Katie Did Next’

WTAF is that haircut? She looks like the 5th Beatle 😆
Edna looks like a prison inmate in these pics! I woul bet our lovely, delightful and talented @Pom Bear could 'pomify' Kippers' photo to resemble Myra Hindley - prison number and all! 😁💐🌟😘 xXx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.