Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, he's not been arrested for anything since the gun allegation though. I thought DC confirmed no more allegations against Kieran but that's just my interpretation. I know people can't give too much detail......

It would make sense from a point of KP escalating allegations after the others didn't stick.
It doesn't make sense as there are accusations of "I" against KP stated specifically in the F4J long report.
I'm sure he was arrested for something else last summer that was also dropped but can't remember what
---
I read it’s a the social worker made the allegations about Kieron’s side and not about KP , given she was working for her and continues to do so I doubt it would be allegations against KP ! I think they are implying that these are more false allegations that KP and social worker colluded to cook up between them in order to get a court order to prevent KH access …..
That's how I'm reading it too
---
I read it’s a the social worker made the allegations about Kieron’s side and not about KP , given she was working for her and continues to do so I doubt it would be allegations against KP ! I think they are implying that these are more false allegations that KP and social worker colluded to cook up between them in order to get a court order to prevent KH access …..

Reactions: 13
It's on Twitter / X willow

Also on their facebook page - they seem to mirror posts on both platforms
Jeez - Wouldn't want to be in the 'bent' social workers shoe's when AFP reads this! Be like Kathy Bate's from Misery walking up the drive, with baseball bat in one hand & hammer in the othero_O :poop:
1706526485456.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That makes sense. What a truly evil corrupted piece of :poop:. I hope she faces criminal charges after this!
Pair of evil sick mother fucker. Hoping that the family court hearing is happening soon for the sake of safeguarding those 2 vulnerable kids and getting them back to KH soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
IMG_0176.jpeg
It's on Twitter / X willow
This is more clear from their Facebook page So dence lynn reported the incest,now she’s working for skanky price! You couldn’t make it up bloody hell poor kids
IMG_0176.jpeg

Also on their facebook page - they seem to mirror posts on both platforms

Reactions: 16
Maybe she made false alligations against KH then the charges have been dropped as they are false . I'm trying to make sense of it all with a head full of cold
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made the I claim against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I accusation. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Unless they're suggesting she's been bribed to retract it? ......or the allegations were about Kieran....... but then you have the holiday allegations in F4J's other tweet. They had to come via someone on that holiday, my guess is one of the kids and told to another adult like DL.

Whatever it is, they seem to be purposefully drip feeding details.
I really think dl went a long while ago and this is the out come she has grassed kp up maybe info from kids etc bet this is what the big meeting with cw family etc in December in case it all came out cleaning of the house getting rid animals afp and pfp moving in etc could this already had a prilimary hearing ? Maybe big court case 🙈🤷

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made them against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I claim. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.
I thought of the bins thing previously too

Reactions: 12
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made them against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I claim. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.
Exactly - they just want to keep everyone talking about it to stop the allegations disappearing from view!

Reactions: 18
I'm sure he was arrested for something else last summer that was also dropped but can't remember what
---

---

He was arrested for having a gun and child neglect. It wasn't a sexual abuse arrest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well F4J need to less ambiguous. Is this their interpretation of a 'play on words'. These comments they keep making could be interpreted, (as is already happening now), that Rickwood's comments referred to Kieran. They are misleading & unclear. Maybe this is their way of 'legally' getting off the hook about any comments made :sick: :poop:

Reactions: 23
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made the I claim against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I accusation. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.
They want to keep interest though, to keep the pressure on police and SS I would think. Their whole remit is to expose the corrupt family courts and system.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought @DC16 had confirmed allegations weren’t against KH?

I wouldn't be surprised if DL reported back on KFP, then she offered her a job thinking it would make those allegations go away/or get her sacked for taking the job.

Well F4J need to less ambiguous. Is this their interpretation of a 'play on words'. These comments they keep making could be interpreted, (as is already happening now), that Rickwood's comments referred to Kieran. They are misleading & unclear. Maybe this is their way of 'legally' getting off the hook about any comments made :sick: :poop:
If the holiday allegations about KP were made first......then DL and KP tried to cook up counter-allegations against KH. It ( sort of) makes sense.

Reactions: 18
The only reason I think the allergations were made about skank is why would F4J report it to police surely that would be down to the person who it was alleged to be to put in for false allergations,F4J state they want the children returned to KH so they must know he is innocent and by them reporting it to police would know there would or should be an investigation in to the claims and if it was him then the children would not be returned until it was proven false.it doesn’t make sense why DL would make concerns for the kids then start working for her though,that I do agree with.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really think dl went a long while ago and this is the out come she has grassed kp up maybe info from kids etc bet this is what the big meeting with cw family etc in December in case it all came out cleaning of the house getting rid animals afp and pfp moving in etc could this already had a prilimary hearing ? Maybe big court case 🙈🤷
DL was with them in Liverpool. Up until just before Xmas at least as I found a video Bunny did with Lynne in it. Bunny had the long nails with blue wavy lines.
Wonder if Skank is still going to be off to Ibiza next month with Chloe?

Reactions: 20
You really have me thinking now (it does happen from time to time honest! 😅 🤦‍♀️ ) -but if this is the case and the allegations were against KP, why are the children still in her care? Surely they would have been removed? If it involved Harvey, then surely they would not allow the visitations with her?

Reactions: 20
I think DL made the allegations about KP and then the skanky one managed to get her on side so they were dropped by SS on the say so of DL. It doesn't make sense that they would be against KH when F4J have previously claimed they were against Skank.

• Heart
They want to keep interest though, to keep the pressure on police and SS I would think. Their whole remit is to expose the corrupt family courts and system.
Very true, but all this ambiguity doesn't make them look very credible. Even that quote from their site isn't clear, "involving the children of KP" 🤷‍♀️ If they can't be any clearer as they're protecting the kids (which doesn't seem to apply from their own replies to this) or it might bring legal action, they'd be better off completely rewording the allegations altogether.

Reactions: 16
He was arrested for having a gun and child neglect. It wasn't a sexual abuse arrest.
And this one - Shocked the Redtop's released these accusation's, but don't print any of the accusation from F4J about KFP :poop: :sick:: Katie Price claims she reported Kieran Hayler to police for 'grooming' an underage girl while they were STILL married but they 'didn't believe' her - as he says 'false' rape accusations were made up in 'act of revenge' Katie Price today claimed she went to the police about her ex-husband.20 Jan 2022

Serious charges but nothing came of it - MORE LIES.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
F4j can't write tit on a wall. They haven't changed since their batman stunt days. All they're doing is posting garbled accusations which drag the kids through yet more tit. It must be KH who has been accused, so they're dragging him the mud too. Wankers.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.