Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretending to be asleep on her Instagram story. It's because she doesn't want to talk to the people doing her hair and nails and will call them cunts when they leave and say they did a tit job
What a very odd thing to do. Just when I thought she could never surprise me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yuck. Can't be good for vaginal hygiene either. Well I'm sensitive 'down there' and can't use fragranced stuff let alone spray perfume.
Any gynae doctor will tell you that,no way should anybody use the stuff that’s out there,my sis was a Gynae sec for donkey years,the advice always given is water no soap or the stuff sprays on the market as they harbour bacteria.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeh this adult panto won't be your last, hopefully next year you'll be doing the panto for "B" wing in prison you bleeping woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Skank- this adult panto won’t be my last
Tattle-oh yes it is
Skank -oh no it’s not
Tattle -oh yes it is
Skank -where is my career then
Tattle-it’s behind you

you have to love a panto 😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Can anyone explain to me the 'Lemonade' thing please? x
Appears to be it's origin, B's video was more than this though, but very doubtful she'd understand the audience it would appeal to...

Reactions: 9
Appears to be it's origin, B's video was more than this though, but very doubtful she'd understand the audience it would appeal to...

Oh THAT'S it! It doesn't resonate in any way to me, but thanks for the link x

Reactions: 11
This is it now, she cannot be single, and I really don’t believe she’ll find a Nu Egg, or if she does it will last a month or so. She will unravel, it’s clear lately she is actually unravelling, she’s totally lost it, state of it, not just the outfit, she’s high as kite constantly, she’ll be flying tonight. She’ll party with younger girls relentlessly in her quest to find a guy, as she cannot stay in on her own, get more outrageous to compete with them, she needs the attention when she has no man in her life. It’s probably the only way both B & J will be removed from her, she will eventually do something like that ❄ video which prompted their previous removal. She will lose custody through her own actions and hopefully that day is very soon 🙏🏾
I don't understand why she's partying and trying to hook a new egg, Kylie. Her current situation is dreadful and as I've previously said, I would be sat in a corner crying and rocking at the stress of it all.
This will be her undoing for sure. Why does she begin a new chapter in her life before closure of her current mess! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2719700

Skank looks what she is, a middle aged woman, who actually looks a lot older than her years, dressed in attire maybe a 18-20 year old might wear. She just looks completely ridiculous. Taking her hands has an example they look like an old ladies hands. It really does say a lot about her when she is the only person who cannot see it.
She is very badly disfigured. If my tits were the opposite to symmetrical, the last thing I would do would be to go out half dressed. She's just drawing attention to it. I don't get it

Reactions: 23
B
I don't understand why she's partying and trying to hook a new egg, Kylie. Her current situation is dreadful and as I've previously said, I would be sat in a corner crying and rocking at the stress of it all.
This will be her undoing for sure. Why does she begin a new chapter in her life before closure of her current mess! 🤷‍♀️
Because she is an immature mentally ******** fucker who has been conditioned by AFP to believe that her only worth is in pleasuring men.
---
Wow, censored in one of my words !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.