Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly think something went down last night @SmillieKylie
The SM content was constant until they met up with Skank, and the photos outside she’s giving someone the side eye but she looks unnerved
Then Nothing on SM from Chloe or Chantelle (apart from CF Pizza delivery that was well Needed apparently)
Hasty exit with Darth Jeyda and then the pampering pretending to be so tired (bleep )
Something went wrong in The Toon for the Skank
shame she never got a Newcastle Smile 👺👺👺👺
Hehehe............................... I wonder if it got ambushed by F4J representatives? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure there are plenty of folks willing to give the skank a Yosser's Kiss though Hasbeen :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hehehe............................... I wonder if it got ambushed by F4J representatives? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was going to say this! It's More than likely that now word seems to be getting around about what type of person it is that the public are turning on her.
Shes such a POS. Northerners don't mince their words I hope the pathetic twit gor a mouthful of someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If Bunny is getting lots of views (lots of people on here seem to of viewed the video) will that not be encouraging her to make more? I'm guessing YouTube shows number of views for a video like other platforms. I worry that by showing concern this is just perpetuating the situation. @DC16 has said the right people know including Kieran etc.
Well she's been banned about 5 times and this encourages her to make more - so I don't think a handful of views from here mean anything - she wants subs & YT audience is huge, no filters, no need to sign up and billions of viewers - Tattle viewers won't make a jot of difference. So she gets views she makes vids, she gets banned (no views) she still makes vids.

We can all shut our eyes & not discuss it & pretend it's not happening but The responsibility for not allowing this lies with her (un)carers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Looks like Danny and his wife haven't intervened either, yet their girls (twins) look happy and well cared for in the few pics I've seen. Maybe he has an incentive not to (e.g. KP has financial or personal dirt on him) or maybe he just isn't bothered.
Or maybe, whatever anyone says or suggests to her, she won't take a blind bit of notice as KFP believes she is always right. I honestly can't see that she would let them kids go to another relative even if that option was offered, it would mean in her stoopid mind that someone else got a "win" and she can't let that happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she's been banned about 5 times and this encourages her to make more - so I don't think a handful of views from here mean anything - she wants subs & YT audience is huge, no filters, no need to sign up and billions of viewers - Tattle viewers won't make a jot of difference. So she gets views she makes vids, she gets banned (no views) she still makes vids.

We can all shut our eyes & not discuss it & pretend it's not happening but The responsibility for not allowing this lies with her (un)carers.
I agree, it's the subs that will encourage her to make more, not the views. She's so sadly desperate for those 50 subscribers.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She really thinks she is something special. Wonder what she will do when she goes back to the stinking MM and the reality of 'looking after her children, animals and home (i know it's a joke). I think being on stage with even a relatively small audience clapping and cheering has really fed her ego, she would probably do it for nothing. She is going to miss the buzz of it and this is when the fun begins....
I agree totally, but that's why she has the podcast tour lined up, and on a smaller scale the plaster classes. She doesn't care how small the audience is, as long as there are people there to adore her and think she is wonderful that's all she cares about!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She's pretending to be asleep on her Instagram story. It's because she doesn't want to talk to the people doing her hair and nails and will call them cunts when they leave and say they did a tit job

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
When I did some temp work in the fragrance department of a well known store, a couple of homeless people used to come in regularly and drench themselves with the testers. We used to turn a blind eye as they were never any trouble and if it made their day a bit more bearable why not.
Thing is I should imagine Skank has similar aroma as although she has access to soap and water she rarely seems to bother as lazy and thinks drenching herself in expensive perfume will hide the smell, trust me, it doesn't 😣
She's known for squirting perfume 'up there' afterwards, and before she goes out. Filthy slut!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If Bunny is getting lots of views (lots of people on here seem to of viewed the video) will that not be encouraging her to make more? I'm guessing YouTube shows number of views for a video like other platforms. I worry that by showing concern this is just perpetuating the situation. @DC16 has said the right people know including Kieran etc.
She doesn't get many views, and as you say most of them are probably from us.

Reactions: 18
Perhaps he's just happy to keep His Family Life well-distanced from the skank??
---

Imagine it had pinged-open then punctured those zeppelins?
All they'd find is that hideous outfit, her empty wellingtons and a HUGE wrinkled, orange plastic strip and a set of fish-lips behind the sofa
Genuinely lol at that,😂😍 what an image😂🤣😍😅😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if the panto didn't finish until around say 10pm, and then she had to change etc, and she was heading back from wherever they went at 1.30am it was a pretty short night out wasn't it? Hardly worth the effort of squeezing herself into that ridiculous outfit! Plus she has more shows to do today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's known for squirting perfume 'up there' afterwards, and before she goes out. Filthy slut!
Yuck. Can't be good for vaginal hygiene either. Well I'm sensitive 'down there' and can't use fragranced stuff let alone spray perfume.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She doesn't get many views, and as you say most of them are probably from us.
That's good to know. I haven't looked myself, I'm not really sure how most of these platforms work or what people want from them views, likes, subs etc!

Reactions: 11
I agree totally, but that's why she has the podcast tour lined up, and on a smaller scale the plaster classes. She doesn't care how small the audience is, as long as there are people there to adore her and think she is wonderful that's all she cares about!
I Think Every Venue should be made aware of what F4J have claimed and perhaps reconsider the presence of the Skank Monster and Beige enabling Frumpy Dumpling ( complicit to child and animal abuse Edna bleep)
Does anyone know if These witches have a backer to fund the podcast tour

Reactions: 26
So if the panto didn't finish until around say 10pm, and then she had to change etc, and she was heading back from wherever they went at 1.30am it was a pretty short night out wasn't it? Hardly worth the effort of squeezing herself into that ridiculous outfit! Plus she has more shows to do today.
Perhaps she run up a drinks tab, they asked her to pay, she held out her arm and told them to scan the number. It bounced and they booted her out. There!! That’s what happened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine giving up your Sunday to paint her manky unwashed toenails whilst she lies there on her overinflated manky arse shovelling her grifted Sunday roast down her rancid neck, some people just can't be helped, bleeping thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.