Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I got your sex wrong!

I probably won’t spot your writing as I can’t say I watch much modern comedy apart from Harry Hill and when it was on Little Britain. I like the Two Ronnie and Spike Milligan. Basically anybody zany and grotesque!

Anyway, you are funny!
Thank you!

It's nice to be told you make people chortle!

It's really interesting that people who are deemed to be funny have 'demons' or loss in their lives. That's the origin of clowns painting smiles on their faces I'm led to believe.

Anyway, just finishing 2 books. Both I hope humourous. First about my cancer battle which I hope inspires people and the second just anecdotes of my life.

Liar, if you're there how about a third?

My stories with obs pics on S&W, Poms pics and I'm sure it's P with some song lyrics?

You could manage us?

Could be a bestseller and I could send to my good shoplifting chum Richard for him and Judy to review on their bookclub. That is if she's not pissed and swinging empty chardonny bottles like Bez from The Happy Mondays and his maracas !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah yes him - sorry I'm all worried now... the message is ambiguous - why won't she be in court? That's where we want her...
Maybe theres a hold up, new evidence being gathered together that won't be ready in time so the prosecution might have asked for a delay? All the better though because Alex has had plenty of time to prepare his arsenal of ICBMs whilst he's been sitting there in a cell mulling it all over for weeks, growing steadily angrier and angrier at how skanky has treated him and then knocked him for the payout she was supposed to give him in settlement of his case against her. Don't get me wrong, what he did was not good yet look at all the stuff skanky has done and continues to do with complete contempt and disdain for the Law or anything else - skanky is the one who really ought to be locked up. FOREVER :(

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Maybe theres a hold up, new evidence being gathered together that won't be ready in time so the prosecution might have asked for a delay? All the better though because Alex has had plenty of time to prepare his arsenal of ICBMs whilst he's been sitting there in a cell mulling it all over for weeks, growing steadily angrier and angrier at how skanky has treated him and then knocked him for the payout she was supposed to give him in settlement of his case against her. Don't get me wrong, what he did was not good yet look at all the stuff skanky has done and continues to do with complete contempt and disdain for the Law or anything else - skanky is the one who really ought to be locked up. FOREVER :(
Is it this Monday Alex is released or the Monday after

Reactions: 5
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'head'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid witch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that bleep'.

Just my daft imagination!
I'm welling up here and raging in equal measure. Nothing more to add as you have spoken for us all on what an utter bleep she (and he) is. Sorry to hear of your struggles, you have your Son who you clearly worship- WHY is it so cruel to deprive you and your family of the chance to have that again. The next drama with this one will be Surrogate (free obviously)- MUA pointy chin doing the honours! She has had practice with Wanky though hasn't she!! Anyway, sending love..catch!! 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you!

It's nice to be told you make people chortle!

It's really interesting that people who are deemed to be funny have 'demons' or loss in their lives. That's the origin of clowns painting smiles on their faces I'm led to believe.

Anyway, just finishing 2 books. Both I hope humourous. First about my cancer battle which I hope inspires people and the second just anecdotes of my life.

Liar, if you're there how about a third?

My stories with obs pics on S&W, Poms pics and I'm sure it's P with some song lyrics?

You could manage us?

Could be a bestseller and I could send to my good shoplifting chum Richard for him and Judy to review on their bookclub. That is if she's not pissed and swinging empty chardonny bottles like Bez from The Happy Mondays and his maracas !
Sadly, I haven't got enough time :LOL: - I think stories in my head all the time. My hubs worries about just how detailed my dreams are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Katie is not being prosecuted at the moment. Next week’s hearing is a bankruptcy hearing. There is no possible way she could then be sent to prison immediately - she would have to be arrested and charged with a criminal offence first.

• Angry
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'head'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid witch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that bleep'.

Just my daft imagination!
Awwww Biggy ❤❤What a nasty time you have gone through,so sorry but you are lovely person and yes that woman is first class bleep,I detest her more and more each day with her bleeping out and out lies…let’s hope her bleeping day will come.🙏🙏❤

• Heart
I was thinking as I was sewing masks, I wonder how Carl’s doing with his video messages? Does anyone know?

I would hope rather than a one off fee there were different grades of service.

Standard : General best wishes message

Deluxe : Message is personalised to include applicants name

Super deluxe : Eye contact for a given time (5 seconds guaranteed) included with as above deluxe version.

N.B. Please note these are subject to change at very short notice depending upon availability.

N.N.B. A super deluxe family message is available but prices are negotiable.

N.N.B.1. Aldi is currently running a campaign where one lucky shopper will get a super delux video message, extended eye contact and £20.00 worth of your chosen shopping (cosmetics do not qualify).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie must be effectively infertile if she has not conceived in 7 years despite lots and lots of unprotected sex. They can’t all have poor sperm counts.

• Haha
Sadly, I haven't got enough time :LOL: - I think stories in my head all the time. My hubs worries about just how detailed my dreams are.
Sometimes my brain fills up with all these stories then I cannot sleep even! I have have one book completed and another that I write occasionally - both historically themed - one is partially set in the 1700s and the one I am working on currently is post 1066;
All this began when I started doing the Ancestry thing to which I discovered I actually "own" most of France & Northern Europe, Italy and England too so when I say I'd like to introduce skanky & wanky to Madame La Guillotine you can trust that I mean it!! I'm More Royal than the Royals in fact :) 👑 I've got Kings & Queens, a couple of Popes, seven assorted Saints and all manner of minor royals and nobility spead right across Europe to the Ukraine, some lines going back to a roman senator 135BC in Carthage! Ain't the internet a wonderful thing?? :)

Katie must be effectively infertile if she has not conceived in 7 years despite lots and lots of unprotected sex. They can’t all have poor sperm counts.
Of course they can when they're ALL jaffas - it cannot be the bountiful earth goddess skanky's fault that she has'nt got preggers in seven years! Its all those blokes with their crotch-chuffer trousers who are incapable of delivering she goods she requires from them, ie a baybeh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So looks like gone to daddy Woods to collect the ‘doggy’ car? Who drove back Katie, as you are still banned? 🤔
Isn't that the Wanky Wagon that got bids of 3 million quid online yet she's still got that pink abomination?
Did the company ever get paid for tuning it into the Wanky Wagon?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Everyone Finally I've got myself on here after the stupid sun blocked me then eventually shouting down all the comments all together. So it's only took me what a year for everyone asking me to get on here that I actually get myself on here at long last 🤣😂. Finally some freedom to call out KP & CW at long last! Anyways Hi everyone 👋🏻😊 hope your all good. Hopefully get a wee read through this page to see what's happening and get on here properly this evening sometime.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking as I was sewing masks, I wonder how Carl’s doing with his video messages? Does anyone know?

I would hope rather than a one off fee there were different grades of service.

Standard : General best wishes message

Deluxe : Message is personalised to include applicants name

Super deluxe : Eye contact for a given time (5 seconds guaranteed) included with as above deluxe version.

N.B. Please note these are subject to change at very short notice depending upon availability.

N.N.B. A super deluxe family message is available but prices are negotiable.

N.N.B.1. Aldi is currently running a campaign where one lucky shopper will get a super delux video message, extended eye contact and £20.00 worth of your chosen shopping (cosmetics do not qualify).
Harrigan how about making a bleeping execution mask for MAdame Cuntface .’gets knitting needles out.’ Lovely.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes my brain fills up with all these stories then I cannot sleep even! I have have one book completed and another that I write occasionally - both historically themed - one is partially set in the 1700s and the one I am working on currently is post 1066;
All this began when I started doing the Ancestry thing to which I discovered I actually "own" most of France & Northern Europe, Italy and England too so when I say I'd like to introduce skanky & wanky to Madame La Guillotine you can trust that I mean it!! I'm More Royal than the Royals in fact :) 👑 I've got Kings & Queens, a couple of Popes, seven assorted Saints and all manner of minor royals and nobility spead right across Europe to the Ukraine, some lines going back to a roman senator 135BC in Carthage! Ain't the internet a wonderful thing?? :)

Of course they can when they're ALL jaffas - it cannot be the bountiful earth goddess skanky's fault that she has'nt got preggers in seven years! Its all those blokes with their crotch-chuffer trousers who are incapable of delivering she goods she requires from them, ie a baybeh
I live in Battle - 1066 country you Majesty ;) Have you read 'Blood & Sand' - I recommend it and the follow-up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.