Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes seems nobody wants to meet the skank for a selfie, someone said the place seats 450 looks like they haven't sold half of them and that's with 48% off tickets aswell. 🤣
Good! I hope they cancel the whole thing due to lack of sales. Serves her right!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long it will be before we have Skanky posting "My Minimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....."

If this latest KP stuff is true, won't it severely (maybe fatally) wound Princess and Junior's emerging careers? Yes I know it shouldn't if life is fair, but it isn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her FB page latest post is about an "amusing" dog attack on another dog. The poor dog is being spun around by its neck to try to keep it away from the attacking dog😱
I know KFP doesn't do the posts but whoever does may be heartily sick of her
I've reported it but don't suppose anything will be done😐

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It seems KH doesn't have any say and it was requested they stop from several sources.
You can't hold a tiger by its tail as they say ... F4J have supported KH, but, they have their own agenda

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her FB page latest post is about an "amusing" dog attack on another dog. The poor dog is being spun around by its neck to try to keep it away from the attacking dog😱
That's just sick. Like you said, maybe the poster is fed up with her and trying to bring attention to her darker side but even so. I wonder who manages her feed? They clearly have a dangerous sense of humour.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It kind of all makes sense now, people were saying 'Why is Carl back at the MM after selling the Lynne story?' I bet the Clan were trying to come up with some sort of deal. KP keeps her mouth shut about his phone smashing and he should keep his mouth shut :confused:
I hope Carl, despite his faults and bad choices does the right thing.
I would imagine that F4J approached Sinky and that si why he finally cleared off

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else been blocked from the Katie price show feed on Instagram? I suggested that it wouldn’t be my priority to be announcing gigs on there given the recent headlines and poof the post isn’t visible anymore! All I see it the Katie price show photo and the screen says ‘no posts to display’ 🤷‍♀️
Edna's blocked you... just goes to show they know exactly what's been said & haven't denied anything. Bunch of dirty, enabling, clampett cunts!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
That's just sick. Like you said, maybe the poster is fed up with her and trying to bring attention to her darker side but even so. I wonder who manages her feed? They clearly have a dangerous sense of humour.
It's a service called 'Viral Hog'. Someone will buy a job of the videos from Viral Hog ( possibly even a virtual assistant abroad), they probably don't give a shite what's in them and she probably doesn't know. They will probably just ask for the ones proven to get most clicks.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 18.57.56.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know I keep harping on about this photo but it still haunts my dreams - why would you pose like this with your son?
It's vile behaviour, without a pap present it's bad enough but posing for the shot with paps present is worse. Also might be leading Harvey to think that it's normal for people to walk around without clothes on and leading him to misunderstand sexual boundaries. I'm sure his school does carefully prepared sex education classes and that as usual, she undoes all the good work when he's at home

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How come I've only just heard about this when it's been up on the father's 4 justice Facebook page since December? This is huge news. Something has to be done now surely? Or will she get away with it yet again? 😔
Personally I think she will be quietly dropped by every paying media outlet ... thats all they need to do to strangle her financially with no come back on them for her MH claims or anything else ... she is DONE

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have had the extreme displeasure of seeing a few of those random videos on skankys Facebook and they are vile, if they are supposed to be entertaining or funny then I wouldn’t like to meet who the entertained and amused are the sick fucks.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
If this latest KP stuff is true, won't it severely (maybe fatally) wound Princess and Junior's emerging careers? Yes I know it shouldn't if life is fair, but it isn't.
Why should it? If the people managing them are happy with the way they are working, and they are doing okay with the people running the brands they showcase, it should not affect them. PA and CP are business people and know how to protect clients and especially family, let's face it Claire worked miracles with Skank's image once so she'll definitely know how to handle any impending issues Skank has lurking in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.