Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Winepig for our latest Kp thread title, had to cut it ever so slightly to fit
1000020364.jpg

If someone can recap that'd be great 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not a recap, I've got to clean out and feed a very spoilt parrotlet, 🐦but a quote

There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.

Sylvester Stallone

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I did mention this before but does anyone think he flew back early from Thailand because Love island called?I know he was only in it for like two mins but it would be a headline grabber to get him on there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sure you won’t want to see the vid but you get an idea from the pic…
I don’t have any sm I appreciate you sharing. He looks very odd in the top left photo. I can’t work out what is wrong, but something is not quite right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Phew, caught up now.
A couple of things to say: @pepe-le-Pew, I do know of someone that F4J helped immensely. A couple I've known since my teens got married and had two sons. When they divorced the mother took the children and moved far away and flagrantly flouted the custody arrangements time after time. She continued a pattern of moving house so he was at times unable to find and contact them. F4J fought for his paternal rights and managed to put a stop to her nonsense.
With regard to what Kipper says 'I can wear what I want now there's nobody telling me how to dress' maybe this little flouncy statement coincided with the final conclusion of her contract with Jeyda, ie; Okay, now I don't have to wear these track-suits cos I've stopped advertising them. Jeyda was defo cracking the whip and pushing Kipper. A time-restraint possibly as KFP had been paid in full eons ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t write a recap of recent events for obvious reasons, there’s nothing funny about this latest claim and that basically was the last thread, and I’ve said nothing about this horrific tweet on the last thread. All I’m saying about it, is that it shouldn’t have been posted on SM. As has been said by others, that idiot (I believe that guy who heads up that organisation is a dangerous idiot, I do not like or trust him) has crossed a legal line, I should think he is in serious trouble. It’s extremely poorly worded, can be taken in various ways, as have all of his tweets involving her. It looks like it’s probably a criminal offence, he’s gonna get in a heap of trouble. No good can come of this, and it could actually be very detrimental going forward.

I’ve decided I will no longer comment on the children, I find it too distressing, no one is tackling their online access, there is no safeguarding from even her own family, I’m in disbelief hearing they are chatting to randoms online, we all know where this leads.I believe both B & J will be targeted by predatory adults, yet no one will stop it. Still I hear it continues, they cannot wait any longer for someone to intervene regarding this. I’ve made it clear how I feel about this many times now, I’m sick of saying it, and I do not understand how it’s not being addressed. I’m done talking about it, there’s never any change, she still swans around without a care, now this allegation, it’s too much. These children have been failed are still being failed, yes things may well be happening behind the scenes, and we should not be privy to it, but I’m sorry it’s taking too long, intervention is long overdue 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
New to this thread but has kp got a drink problem? My sister went to see a panto she was in & she said she was slurring & could barely walk.. I just find it really hard to tell these days weather shes of her face or if her face is just botched

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Says 50+ seats still available for every performance (lies there's a lot more) even though the tickets are nearly 50% off, opening night there's still 170+ seats available just 4 days till first curtain, so can't fill a 450 seat auditorium with ticket prices reduced by 50% 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240121-232039.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.