Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really couldn’t of put that better myself absolutely spot on 👍
How anybody can be so self absorbed beats me especially a mother. Unfortunately I think we’re all going to have to take it on the chin that she will always have her chavtastic wannabe brain dead fans heralding her, bleeping scary there are so many thick as pigshit people out there who would have an excuse ready for any of her crappy behaviour.
She has brainwashed them all so if she gets herself into a scrape out they come screaming about her mental health issues quoting “be kind remember Caroline Flack” then slagging all her exs off like nothing is ever poor old Katie’s fault and sadly these people walk among us 🙄
In my personal experience the 'be kind' posting bunch are the nastiest bastards of all

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why should it? If the people managing them are happy with the way they are working, and they are doing okay with the people running the brands they showcase, it should not affect them. PA and CP are business people and know how to protect clients and especially family, let's face it Claire worked miracles with Skank's image once so she'll definitely know how to handle any impending issues Skank has lurking in the background.
I guess I was thinking that if you say Junior and Princess, most people will immediately think of KP and PA. So if one of them was tarnished as a sex offender, would as many brands be interested? Maybe it would have little or no impact.

I agree with you, I don't want this to affect their careers. It's not their fault and I feel sorry for them having her as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Around the 4 min mark. As if you ask your kid if you're 'a sort' and also implying he was looking at Phil and grant!
She's sick
Sick witch she is indeed. That clip of Amy-Iron-Lung and Mr PP dancing; I honestly wondered if AFP was dancing with another woman - he's got a right pair of tits on him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s getting drunk with Chloe, she gives no f’cks about what has happened, gee it’s tiresome…

7E289E7F-C66E-4E55-A7B4-B23F761DE1A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Is it a combination of my eyesight, looking at the pictures on my phone or skank being a dirty unwashed bleep but has she had the same clothes on since Sunday when she turned up. Seems like the same top and bottoms and she's just changed her jacket for a cardigan. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My kids are normally in bed by 9 :rolleyes:.

Just STOP with the lies!

She was sniffing......after every few words. So that was a cold at the start of the panto, a cold at the end.....a cold a couple of weeks later?!
She must be virtually made of cocaine by now. She is never off it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s got 3 songs to do in panto, she needs a night off as been working until 10pm, knackered after 2 days rehearsals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I guess I was thinking that if you say Junior and Princess, most people will immediately think of KP and PA. So if one of them was tarnished as a sex offender, would as many brands be interested? Maybe it would have little or no impact.

I agree with you, I don't want this to affect their careers. It's not their fault and I feel sorry for them having her as a mother.
Remember, the kids surname is Andre, not Price. And neither of them has been proven as a sex offender (as yet). The people whom they are followed by are of an age where they won't know who KFP is, so whilst I understand your concern, think back to who your idols were at their age: did you know much about their parents and parents history? J and P will be fine, they will stay loved and protected.

Reactions: 28
In my personal experience the 'be kind' posting bunch are the nastiest bastards of all
Mine too, posting all this oh didn’t your mother tell you if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all. duck off you shag nasty bunch of cunts and don’t forget to wait for your turn to use the one brain cell you all share between you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My kids are normally in bed by 9 :rolleyes:.

Just STOP with the lies!

She was sniffing......after every few words. So that was a cold at the start of the panto, a cold at the end.....a cold a couple of weeks later?!
She must be virtually made of cocaine by now. She is never off it!
Getting your ❄❄❄ off different suppliers and in in different towns especially does that, dealers cut their ❄❄❄with different things depending on what area your in so all these colds could be down to the ingredients.😉

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Mine too, posting all this oh didn’t your mother tell you if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all. duck off you shag nasty bunch of cunts and don’t forget to wait for your turn to use the one brain cell you all share between you.
They're the absolute pits. Using 'be kind' to shut down any criticism of themselves or their braindead idols.
---
No! Absolutely not! :(
Junior wouldn't have let her do that pose with him. She exploits Harvey so much

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I have decided to be more proactive rather than just angry, let f4j go after skank, if edna thinks she is going to get away with turning a blind eye to all this then she is in for a shock, every time she tags a company on her IG in the hope of them using her for products etc I am going to send them a breakdown of what is going on, links to the sexual abuse stories including the lovely letter that f4j put up showing ednas email address proving she is acting as skanks mouthpiece,
lets all spread this far & wide

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Said her sister has a contact, as she works for BBC if Chloe wants a go at Masterchef

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The world of social media is shocking, they are all shagging each other like mad, all got the same false tits, arses and lips etc, they don't give a flying duck what each other has done or has been accused of as it gets clicks and that's all that counts today and clicks equals cash so after thinking she's done, like I do every time some tit comes out about her, nothing will, like scum in bath water she will rise to the top.

Reactions: 32
Sick witch she is indeed. That clip of Amy-Iron-Lung and Mr PP dancing; I honestly wondered if AFP was dancing with another woman - he's got a right pair of tits on him!!
Just looking at that video why weren’t her toes black and blue, when I broke my arm my whole arm resembled something from the walking dead she didn’t even scratch her toe polish.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Getting your ❄❄❄ off different suppliers and in in different towns especially does that, dealers cut their ❄❄❄with different things depending on what area your in so all these colds could be down to the ingredients.😉
I never did know that Stan 😯 I have heard all the stuff cut with it adds to the Westbrook effect on the fizzog!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.