Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been blocked from the Katie price show feed on Instagram? I suggested that it wouldn’t be my priority to be announcing gigs on there given the recent headlines and poof the post isn’t visible anymore! All I see it the Katie price show photo and the screen says ‘no posts to display’ 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone else been blocked from the Katie price show feed on Instagram? I suggested that it wouldn’t be my priority to be announcing gigs on there given the recent headlines and poof the post isn’t visible anymore! All I see it the Katie price show photo and the screen says ‘no posts to display’ 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
I can still see it…perhaps they are blocking accounts that point out the glaringly obvious tit-storm that’s happening!

Reactions: 23
I've been blocked from the Katie Price show feed on Instagram too. I did post a couple of negative comments on it about the recent F4J info so I assume that is why I have been blocked. Hopefully some of her brain-dead followers saw the comments before they were deleted.

Reactions: 27
A bit of light relief.... (from 2017). I see Frumpy Dumpling made an effort too....

1706033619510.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Do you know, I wouldn't put it past her doing a TT live soon, the sheer brass neck of the thing 😔

• Sick
  • Haha
Was it Kalelah then? I don't know much about her but she did look very uncomfortable when H was in the nightclub. Wonder has she blown the whistle since then.
I believe she has appeared since H went to college, though I may be mistaken

Reactions: 12
I have been a Krusty for years, And have to appreciate our unsung heroes , the Mods, Love em to bits,
Do an amazing job , don’t get no thanks,
I have driven them mad probably over the years,
But We wouldn’t be here without them,,
So prob be banned for the umpteenth time
BUT MODS. We do appreciate and love you ❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
Do you know, I wouldn't put it past her doing a TT live soon, the sheer brass neck of the thing 😔
I don't actually know why that made me laugh but yes I can see her doing that! She's deluded enough!

Reactions: 18
Wow well done I dreamt I was Chinese last night was watching a programme where they had a Chinese takeaway before I went to sleep. These things happen to me my subconscious must be on red alert permanently. Anyway I woke up I’m not Chinese and I certainly wouldn’t of fitted in any of the clothes I dreamt I had on.
😁😁😁😁😁
Are you sure you're not Chinese? Not even a little bit?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder why the adult panto has taken skanks promo picture off the ticket site, just been on to see if anymore tickets sold it seems theres more empty seats wonder if people have cancelled and got refunds. 🤔🤣
Screenshot_20240123-181809.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
5 years of reporting to SS and still this vile woman is allowed to do what the hell she wants to do. Most of the population know how bad a mother and person she is and yet all that is going reportednis how good she is to Harvey. If I,d have worked with a mother like that in my day I,do have moved heaven and earth to get him away. It honestly astounds me how this women just carries on with absolutely no consequences. Her driving record alone is enough to put her in jail. I,m like @smiliekylie and feel sick that J and B are still with her.
As someone with neighbours who have legal custody of their daughter's children as she's a disgrace (and they're just as bad, given they openly admit to lying to the social every time they've been reported by multiple people in our area, among other delightful platitudes which not one of you would believe because they sound so... well, unbelievable), I'm pretty sure Price has just told the social everything they want to hear. That's why she's allowed to do what the hell she wants to do - because they're quite happy to take what they're told at face value and not investigate further (in my opinion - no offence to anyone who works in that sector here! I'm but a mere opthamologist who knows nothing about social services 😆)

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.