Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re that poster - either Willow, DC or both seemed to know who they were in real life and didn't have a favourable view of them. Sorry Willow and DC if I'm misquoting you. Someone definitely replied to Gx at the time saying that.

My reading of it was that the poster was in the KP orbit, but was not entirely truthful about some of their claims (e.g. they claimed the KH pudding stuff was true). I do think the messages they posted in the picture are genuine. They claimed to be based in the US.
That's what I thought too but I was given short shrift by the poster. I was genuinely curious how someone could be that close and who it benefited to release those messages.

Reactions: 23
I think the F4J wording requires more clarity. Social Services do not decide custody/residency issues. What they (F4J) could mean is that the issues raised by them require further investigation and that investigation falls at the feet of SS, it could be for any of the scenarios you mention.
It also could have been sometime ago and not recent. These things have been going on 5 years they said, obviously this is more recent but doesn’t give an indication of how long ago

Reactions: 19
Remember when she spent 7 hours having her hair done after Blade died. I wonder if this is some sort of narcissist way of showing contempt. 'Look at me. I've got away with it again'.
Same morning someone had contacted her that Blade had died and skank needed to visit the vets, often wonder who made arrangements for him to be laid to rest.
The vets wouldn't entertain me when i asked them same as those cunts at world wide protection just fobbed me off with excuses and said they'd investigate and skank wouldn't be getting any more dogs off them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Same morning someone had contacted her that Blade had died and skank needed to visit the vets, often wonder who made arrangements for him to be laid to rest.
The vets wouldn't entertain me when i asked them same as those cunts at world wide protection just fobbed me off with excuses and said they'd investigate and skank wouldn't be getting any more dogs off them.
Absolutely no feeling or emotion for anything other than getting her hair and nails done.....or off her face and worshipped :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Absolutely sickened by the latest F4J revelations but not shocked if that makes sense. Those poor kids have not only been failed massively by the system but by their own family too! (I’m talking about the Price clan obviously not KH) I cannot even begin to imagine the damage she has and is still inflicting on J&B. They will have to live with the repercussions of having her as a mother for the rest of their lives. I know a lot of people won’t agree but I’m all for F4J bringing her down. The world needs to know what a disgusting, despicable woman she is and the more people who expose her and stop protecting her the better. Matt O Connor is a loose cannon but he does know his stuff and I don’t believe for one minute that he would post anything, especially as serious as this without legal advice or cold hard concrete evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's all very sad about the kids. I do hope they get back to KH soon. It makes sense now why AFP is on the MM drive, obviously there to provide some kind of "adult supervision".
If f4j are saying they reported KP 5 years ago does this mean KH and or PA enlisted their help back then?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 17
Remember when she spent 7 hours having her hair done after Blade died. I wonder if this is some sort of narcissist way of showing contempt. 'Look at me. I've got away with it again'.
---

She stinks? 👃:poop: 😅
She really will honk!
At the end of a show costumes are washed or dry cleaned but hers with the feathers may only have been spot cleaned, unless the feathers are removeable, even then they will be pretty fusty.
I once wore an outfit in the local carnival procession one summer that had been in the previous Xmas panto. It had been cleaned but still had a certain... aroma shall we say. Wouldn't want to be downwind of her especially when she's waving her arms around, sorry when she's acting🤣🎭💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How come she's got the same frock? 👗

I thought it was a different panto
This production is very low budget, it appears they have little money for costumes, guess Skank managed to get Sleeping Beauty to lend or hire that outfit and the Drag Queens have no doubt brought their own frocks as well.

Reactions: 26
well to be honest the thing she wore in the Liverpool panto would be no good for anyone else afterwards her great big ti.s would have made it all out of shape
Was just going to say this. 😄 She is so out of proportion, it would have to be specially drafted and wouldn't fit anyone else. It also looked like pretty cheap fabric anyway.

• Haha
Red tops printing anything but....!!

(Won't her other bezzie mate, Koketona, be jealous...?!!)

• Angry
  • Sick
I have always thought if she eventually lost the kids it wouldn't really matter to her. She hates losing but if there's a chance the real her is shown to the public, that's much more important. She would just carry on and deny reality, she's still got her vapes and some cash and her fans :rolleyes:
And she would be able to travel wherever and whenever she liked. Sod off now, I say and leave those kids with their dad where they belong!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.