Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it mentioned on Social media comments, unrelated to Skanky. It’s defo out there! Not saying where, as I am not doing Edna’s work for her.
Sorry to quote myself - Looks like Edna’s on a rampage. I can see a few comments ‘elsewhere’ have been removed. Her beige trousers will be brown tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Re that poster - either Willow, DC or both seemed to know who they were in real life and didn't have a favourable view of them. Sorry Willow and DC if I'm misquoting you. Someone definitely replied to Gx at the time saying that.

My reading of it was that the poster was in the KP orbit, but was not entirely truthful about some of their claims (e.g. they claimed the KH pudding stuff was true). I do think the messages they posted in the picture are genuine. They claimed to be based in the US.
Wasn’t me who posted about pudding gate😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her FB page latest post is about an "amusing" dog attack on another dog. The poor dog is being spun around by its neck to try to keep it away from the attacking dog😱
I know KFP doesn't do the posts but whoever does may be heartily sick of her
I've reported it but don't suppose anything will be done😐
I reported a Facebook video her page posted if a cat about to be set alight. I don’t know if it actually was as I turned it off straight away. They came back to me saying it wasn’t breaking any rules so they would not be removing it 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
OMG the sniffing on that FB video, it’s worse than ever, it’s constant now, One of my friends, a heavy user of ❄ used to be like this, drove me insane chatting to her. She is using heavily isn’t she, this life is gonna come for her soon, you can’t use ❄ at this level when you’re 45 without consequence. She’s also lost her voice, oh please someone going to the Panto video her and post the songs online, her voice is bad enough normally, it’s gonna be tragic the state she’s in. I don’t think she sounds very well, behind that bravado she sounds exhausted, and very lacklustre. She looks it in those press call photos as well, she looks lifeless, dead inside. Perhaps we are seeing her lifestyle coming for her, oh I do hope so, bring yourself down Skank 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 55
BIB ,There's moves going on to change that due to people wanting transparency with family courts etc and there's piloting going on with certain courts chosen to see how this will work .

They've said that whilst they welcome transparencey and are open to cases being made public ,the children would still have full anonimity .
Well let’s hope Guildford magistrates court is one of the courts to trial this. The family court hearings for the Hayler children are heard there.

Reactions: 15
My memory is not so good these days but I am 99% certain that Princess wasn't there on Slapgate Night.
I think you’re right. Something about KFP messaging Princess and using her as a go between to carry messages to and fro between herself and KB

Reactions: 11
Well let’s hope Guildford magistrates court is one of the courts to trial this. The family court hearings for the Hayler children are heard there.
Why is it being heard at Guildford?

HHR Lusty is at Brighton Family Court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's what I suspect, reactive abuse. It's not good that the kids saw violent arguments but I don't believe KP's controlling men narrative. Both times he was angry she'd been messaging men......she's the one who's demanded to go through men's messages ( controlling) and libled Pete with imagined affairs. That all was going on before CW was on the scene.
I think she has goaded him extensively so he will kick off in front of other people, so she can then use the DA card. Calculated witch.

Reactions: 26
I don’t believe they have the wording right on their ‘statement’ I don’t think it has been referred back to SS and everything is still proceeding.
---
She loves her press calls 🙄
View attachment 2709153
Vape in hand?
View attachment 2709170
Why is she wearing the same costume from the Sleeping Beauty Panto? What has that got to do with being Queen Rat? Must be a very low budget production if she has had to provide her own costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reported a Facebook video her page posted if a cat about to be set alight. I don’t know if it actually was as I turned it off straight away. They came back to me saying it wasn’t breaking any rules so they would not be removing it 😡
I hope this makes you feel better - I watched that video too. The cat moved away from the candle and the flames went out very fast. The cat seemed completely unaware of what had happened and definitely didn't feel any pain. It's tail fur was obviously singed but the flames hadn't made contact with its skin. Thought I'd let you know because I'm like you, things like this stay in my head and haunt me. The cat was ok and not hurt xx ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t reckon this is Edna replying, the sarky tone and smiley faces doesn‘t sound like Edna does it, I don’t think Edna even responds, just deletes. I’m thinking this is Jess, it’s a full time job now monitoring her IG accounts, she’s handed it over to Jess 😁

B910EA71-77B6-4DE7-82CC-A03CCD316FA2.jpeg
0BA987DE-D1DD-40E8-93C8-B1BC5A0CFD0D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Found this article from 2020. Another solo holiday with Harvey, there's something interesting about friends paying for flights.....what sort of friends pay for a whole family's flights? Friends in high places? Clients?

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 20.08.55.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 20.09.14.png

Reactions: 25
Good! I hope they cancel the whole thing due to lack of sales. Serves her right!
She can't be being paid very much for this surely? Clearly low budget ( reusing costumes from other productions) small theatre and poor sales, plus only a week's worth of work anyway.
---
I know I keep harping on about this photo but it still haunts my dreams - why would you pose like this with your son?
No it's gross and completely inappropriate behavior with your adult son.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.